Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:59:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: let's Join in a team to generate a power of unity  (Read 921 times)
TRS-HARDWARE (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:55:59 PM

I spent almost 26 days working day and night for my idea to turn into reality. but finally i realize i was missing something big. i was doing it all alone. and that could not be possible at all. Every project must have a team. So, I decided to put my dream to wardrobe and totally spend time with family.

Now after refreshing, I am back on track. And want to make a base start.

Now my Aim is to make a good team. i joined this forum and find all wonderful guys who are in same energetic state. So, Guys lets make it together. lets join a power of unity and rise in this world. I found many ico's with all great team facing a stage of success. this is the great opportunity friends to lift up ourselves by understanding the demand of time.

first thing we will be required to form a team is to make a trustworthy environment, source of income and a group of people who can believe in each other. hence we will be required to make step by step group decisions and to implement and support each others. Many of you have some obvious professional backgrounds that will be helpful for team. and yes if you are not having any professional background then also don't worry. professional knowledge is not only the thing that is required in a team. but being professional is definitely the must required thing.
I think this is good to start now rest can be discussed one by one.. onto the slowly formation of our team. My vision.. to see you friends all together when we meet to cheer for our first success.  Cheesy
lets give a start to our formation of team.  Smiley welcome from my side.. and please place your valuable suggestions friends.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 09:58:27 PM

I spent almost 26 days working day and night for my idea to turn into reality. but finally i realize i was missing something big. i was doing it all alone. and that could not be possible at all. Every project must have a team. So, I decided to put my dream to wardrobe and totally spend time with family.

Now my Aim is to make a good team. i joined this forum and find all wonderful guys who are in same energetic state. So, Guys lets make it together. lets join a power of unity and rise in this world. I found many ico's with all great team facing a stage of success. this is the great opportunity friends to lift up ourselves by understanding the demand of time.

first thing we will be required to form a team is to make a trustworthy environment, source of income and a group of people who can believe in each other. hence we will be required to make step by step group decisions and to implement and support each others. Many of you have some obvious professional backgrounds that will be helpful for team. and yes if you are not having any professional background then also don't worry. professional knowledge is not only the thing that is required in a team. but being professional is definitely the must required thing.
I think this is good to start now rest can be discussed one by one.. onto the slowly formation of our team. My vision.. to see you friends all together when we meet to cheer for our first success.  Cheesy
lets give a start to our formation of team.  Smiley welcome from my side.. and please place your valuable suggestions friends.

jes i am also suggesting something like that, but we would have to join projects together into a big new website. we could even create our own coinmarket cap with our own exchangeplattform network to depict a different point of view regarding the values of cryptocurrencies. with a different ranking. after all this is why boxing has also 4 rankings and 4 mastertitles.

TRS-HARDWARE (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:10:33 PM

yes.. buddy. idea is very good and tactful. that's why i was focusing at team work.
TRS-HARDWARE (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:23:11 PM

with more minds we will have more discussions and more improved idea's.
we need to join hands. and all those wants to enter to our team needs to join in direct contact via available social platforms like fb or skype.
our regular discussions will be on written format. and whenever necessary we join in direct conversation. for best available option i think, whatsapp messenger will be fine. there we will form and link in a group.
Rifler

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:33:19 PM

If you want to find a team I think you must to tell about your idea. How will anybody join to something unknown?
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 04:50:36 PM

If you want to find a team I think you must to tell about your idea. How will anybody join to something unknown?

well i can offer the expansion and integration of my current project,

its a multiplattform based infrastructure currency,

it is designed to have systematically lower transaction costs than bitcoin because the users can always chose between the encription plattforms of their value carrier,

so this way speculants like in the case of ethereum will not meess up with their transaction cost:

1. neo 0,69 usd/tx
2. ethereum 0,26 usd/tx
3. waves 0,0045 usd/tx

the currencies value is in the meantime stored in stable risk averse value generting assets (mainly real estate i am an expert on that)

we want the token cariers always to enjoy the service of changing the token towards a different encription plattform this way they benefit always from competition and low transaction costs,

regards

Ryanpogi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:59:48 PM

That's a very good idea because if you find a group you can easily complete any activity.
Jake052478

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

I will do wonder for YOU!!!

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:38:52 AM

I think this is good to start now rest can be discussed one by one.. onto the slowly formation of our team. My vision.. to see you friends all together when we meet to cheer for our first success.  Cheesy
lets give a start to our formation of team.  Smiley welcome from my side.. and please place your valuable suggestions friends.

I am one with you about having unity mate.  however, before we can realize this, we must have created an impact to people to set as an example for them to follow.  So  I guess starting it with ourselves to influence others is a way to start.
militarymonster1027

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:10:16 AM

I agree Jake. It should trickle down from there
TRS-HARDWARE (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:05:18 PM

Agree jake.
sammydeeknight

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:24:01 AM

I've read your post eagerly. It's exciting & confusing at the same time!  Shocked Huh Roll Eyes
I want to get on board... I'm a Content & Social Media Marketing folk in this crypto-space. PM me to see how far we can go together....
Regards
TRS-HARDWARE (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:30:44 AM

sammydeeknight, welcome to team!
 a MARKETING EXPERT in team.

Confusing post?
Let me clear the concept of my words and thoughts.

Well, in a sound manner, building a brilliant team and completing a world changing project, is not a one day task. It has to complete hurdle's of time, money and team requirements. So, here is what we can do...

++++++       Plan is        +++++++++
to first make a team then start with idea's. I m not assuming a overnight formation of team and execution of brilliant idea's. This will be slowly attract and create impact.
On every next member in team.. team will get more strong and more watchers will be attracted to join.

1. First gathering of all team one by one in one platform. Whatsapp will be fine. Or any other platform, where it is possible to chat in group as well as we can be connected via live calls online. This will be very much required. As, non serious team members will get side.
2. Let everyone confirm that.. we will start slow. And make it reach high. The obvious thing that can happen is low participation in initial stage and few members may become unsupportive. But we will be always there to maintain the team.

3. To start  project you need to know team members.. so lets introduce all members one by one and their name/proffession/country.
Now we have few of required proffessional persons that may be helpful for our first project.

4. All members give there innovative ideas to start. They must be fully explained to attract team. Because member whose idea will selected will get extra 1% bonus on total project distribution. We alot a one week of total time to submit ideas by members.

5. idea will be selected based on voting and every person can vote to anyone except himself.

6. Now discuss the area's of expertise needed, discuss the present solutions who can handle, and find total investment required to finalize.

7. All duties to be alloted by discussion. And rest can be solved with discussion. This step may take a great time if problem is big. But team is required to solve it, Slowly gradually.

8. Now time to perform real tasks. To maintain intrest among members..  tokens to be generated and distributed equally amongs team.
Now all have equal tokens and the divided duties to make that token a worth.

This divided duty and unity will make it very more easy to achieve first goal.

9. All are require to tell and update their status of work in regular intervels.
10. IF there is any problem with someone. That problem will be discusses to solve with whatever needed.
11. Finalising the works of all
12. Review of team for finalized work.
13. Testing
14. Advertisements and marketing discussion and adaption.
15. Wait for luck to work. As well as keep tracking the launched web.
Success!
Lets meet for cheer and work for a project.

Note:
* I know i may have done mistakes in above steps of plan. But that plan was created by single me. When this me is changed to 'US'.. this will definitely changed to improved version.
** Nothing goes as per plan, thus get ready to modify it.
*** if any other proffessional member is needed, on mutual agreement, new member will be searched and added by dividing the tokens again and sending the portion to new member.
**** working is better then thinking.
***** correcting is better then neglecting

AyaYotoko

Activity: 183

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:41:19 AM

What you have learned from your individual experiences is entirely different from your coworkers (Teammates). Thus, teamwork also maximizes shared knowledge in the workplace and helps you learn new skills you can use for the rest of your career.

Working together lets employees build on the talents of their teammates. While your strength may be creative thinking, a coworker might shine in organization and planning.

So we should not hesitate to share our abilities with the team.
Greendays

Activity: 135
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:21:58 PM

I m new in forum but if my skills work for team. I m engineer student i know basics. Not a very professional. But i can create few of programss that may be helpful. Kindly add me in your team.
mountrock

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:40:38 PM

That sounds cool. Let's make a team. I hope you will be the moderator here and please make a Facebook group for all members to keep in touch. Also please PM members here for news. thx
rroyk

Activity: 325
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:32:49 PM

I already wanted a team for my project.
i can do a lot of work except technical work.
i have a good startup plan too.
CHENG90

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:07:44 AM

Hello there, this idea is really interesting to me too! I enjoy working as a team as you can achieve so much more than individuals, there needs to be motivation and drive to keep the team focused of course but teams can achieve anything! I am a Mechanical design Engineer from UK and just passed the APM Project Management Qualification last month.
My only fear is in myself being able to effectively contribute to your project as I have limited knowledge of this area, having said that, if I can help I would be happy to! Smiley
Best regards
Wink
ainunfm

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:50:01 PM

Hey my friends, i'm still student and maybe i can't do much of a help, but if i can, i want to share my idea and my hardwork, teamwork is not my issue and i want to join the team to improve myself in any other aspect. If you can, add me via whatsapp message. Thank you for your attention in this post Grin goodluck for the project

My WA number : +62 856-4680-7478

If you are not interested, just let me join in the chat, so i can hear idea from you guys Grin
safirin

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:33:41 PM

sammydeeknight, welcome to team!
 a MARKETING EXPERT in team.

Confusing post?
Let me clear the concept of my words and thoughts.

Well, in a sound manner, building a brilliant team and completing a world changing project, is not a one day task. It has to complete hurdle's of time, money and team requirements. So, here is what we can do...

++++++       Plan is        +++++++++
to first make a team then start with idea's. I m not assuming a overnight formation of team and execution of brilliant idea's. This will be slowly attract and create impact.
On every next member in team.. team will get more strong and more watchers will be attracted to join.

1. First gathering of all team one by one in one platform. Whatsapp will be fine. Or any other platform, where it is possible to chat in group as well as we can be connected via live calls online. This will be very much required. As, non serious team members will get side.
2. Let everyone confirm that.. we will start slow. And make it reach high. The obvious thing that can happen is low participation in initial stage and few members may become unsupportive. But we will be always there to maintain the team.

3. To start  project you need to know team members.. so lets introduce all members one by one and their name/proffession/country.
Now we have few of required proffessional persons that may be helpful for our first project.

4. All members give there innovative ideas to start. They must be fully explained to attract team. Because member whose idea will selected will get extra 1% bonus on total project distribution. We alot a one week of total time to submit ideas by members.

5. idea will be selected based on voting and every person can vote to anyone except himself.

6. Now discuss the area's of expertise needed, discuss the present solutions who can handle, and find total investment required to finalize.

7. All duties to be alloted by discussion. And rest can be solved with discussion. This step may take a great time if problem is big. But team is required to solve it, Slowly gradually.

8. Now time to perform real tasks. To maintain intrest among members..  tokens to be generated and distributed equally amongs team.
Now all have equal tokens and the divided duties to make that token a worth.

This divided duty and unity will make it very more easy to achieve first goal.

9. All are require to tell and update their status of work in regular intervels.
10. IF there is any problem with someone. That problem will be discusses to solve with whatever needed.
11. Finalising the works of all
12. Review of team for finalized work.
13. Testing
14. Advertisements and marketing discussion and adaption.
15. Wait for luck to work. As well as keep tracking the launched web.
Success!
Lets meet for cheer and work for a project.

Note:
* I know i may have done mistakes in above steps of plan. But that plan was created by single me. When this me is changed to 'US'.. this will definitely changed to improved version.
** Nothing goes as per plan, thus get ready to modify it.
*** if any other proffessional member is needed, on mutual agreement, new member will be searched and added by dividing the tokens again and sending the portion to new member.
**** working is better then thinking.
***** correcting is better then neglecting

Agreed, working is better than thinking.
I would love to join the team. I am Software developer with more than 8+ years of experience. Learing blockchain development for last 1 month.
You can visit my linkedin profile https://www.linkedin.com/in/sk-safiruddin-42a93a11 for more information. One thing I can assure you if you have an idea, i can make it live in term for technology.

If you think I am fit with team requirment please do msg me I will share my mobile number or skype id.
Greendays

Activity: 135
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:08:48 AM

Trs-hardware is really having a great vision. I contacted him.. and really powerful mind and motivated person he is!.
 So i m waiting for team to form.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: