Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:49:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥★🔥★[ANN][BEZOP] (PROOF OF ORDER PROTOCOL) Decentralized Ecommerce Coin 🔥★🔥★  (Read 23537 times)
strongboy54

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:26:54 PM

Highly unprofessional team.
I asked in their telegram group "Why should I choose Bezop over coins like SYScoin and Partcl.io?"
And they instabanned me. No reason or anything.
Asked their twitter. Ignored.
Yeah. No thanks.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wipangga

Activity: 600
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:43:50 PM

Anybody else is also waiting for his tokens?  Angry

My will wait for him, in a good way.
and not just I want to get it, everyone who comes here also wants to be like me.
LondonParis

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:46:31 PM

How this Coin is distributed?
AirJohnsson

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:55:32 PM

Anybody else is also waiting for his tokens?  Angry

My will wait for him, in a good way.
and not just I want to get it, everyone who comes here also wants to be like me.

I found out it was my fault. They were sent over smartcontract to my eth. adress. They never appeared as a payment in my Dashboard
atomicus

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:34:11 AM

I can't even login to their site. Keeps throwing me back to what looks like the sign up page, even though I get a 'welcome' message at the top right. This is not very confidence inspiring, at all!
jonnywang

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:10:52 PM

I see this project is very good, because it is supported by a team of experienced and reliable.
razimih

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:18:49 PM

Since when can somebody mine an ERC-20 token ?   
sekapai

Activity: 121
Merit: 20

seeking love, friendship and money

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:29:15 PM

Why john mcafee talk about bezop.. Roll Eyes
Lemnos

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:22:12 PM

I can't even login to their site. Keeps throwing me back to what looks like the sign up page, even though I get a 'welcome' message at the top right. This is not very confidence inspiring, at all!

Same here. I signed up yesterday. It let me login after several attempts, but then I clicked some tab in the dashboard and it sent me back to login screen. I tried their webchat, but they sent me to telegram which I can't use by any means (well, installing some VM just for that is too much for me) Undecided
navid_ahmed

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:55:52 PM

Hi. I have made payment through BTC and the transaction has got multiple confirmations. I dont see any tokens in my profile even after an hour. Whats going on ?
bangtansoyeondan

Activity: 167

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:47:00 AM

Why is a  fall back function left in within the Crowdsale contract that would enable someone to buy tokens after the contract Crowdsale window?
GaryH

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:39:23 PM

since this is being compared to Amazon, I think the coin should look at working to get shipping prices lowered like Amazon. 

I don't know if that's some huge blanket account with a few shippers or how to get them to compete to get Amazon like prices, but shipping will be an issue if I can buy the same product on Amazon or a mom & pop website. 

Getting ready to jump in on the crowdsale and support this great project.  Smiley
navid_ahmed

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:08:09 PM

Bezop looks like a scam to me. My friend joined using my referral link and he has sent 1000$ to buy bezop tokens. The transaction has now been confirmed since yesterday and more then 10 times and i still dont see any referral bonus tokens in my account.

I can see that he has joined using my link as he is being shown in the Referral section
Vodzy

Activity: 59

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 09:21:18 PM

Bezop looks like a scam to me. My friend joined using my referral link and he has sent 1000$ to buy bezop tokens. The transaction has now been confirmed since yesterday and more then 10 times and i still dont see any referral bonus tokens in my account.

I can see that he has joined using my link as he is being shown in the Referral section

I did the same yesterday and everything was ok, so i don't know what you're doing. Did you read their documents? And of course, hype around Bezop started from McAfee tweet, but i don't think that John wrote about them without any arguments and positive vibes.
navid_ahmed

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:43:40 AM

I did the same yesterday and everything was ok, so i don't know what you're doing. Did you read their documents? And of course, hype around Bezop started from McAfee tweet, but i don't think that John wrote about them without any arguments and positive vibes.

Thanks for your reply. I am doing everything right. I referred two people who invested a total of 1200$. I can see both of them in my bezop Referral section and i also saw the transaction that they used to buy tokens in bezop. But i dont see any referral bonus.  I have contacted support and they have sent me some stupid auto generated emails which dont make any sense.
On top of that the website looks like a college student assignment to me. The only thing which force me to invest was their white paper which is very well made and Mcafee tweet.

If you have any suggestion, please feel free to let me know.
greatlakshmi

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:28:01 PM

Where should my Bezop tokens appear I have invested 1000$ and got 6 confirmations on bitcoin blockchain .... please help!!
muratsink

Activity: 1330
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:47:38 PM

is there a glitch at the Bezop site? I've made an investment and I already get token Bezop but I can not login again in my account, is there any reward for referral?

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
th123456

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:24:03 PM

I sent bitcoin dn not seeing any coins in the site , I already got 84 replies in blockchain .
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:18:41 PM

i think this is quite similar to monetha? the only difference is the credit score or trust points.
if it is a platform for buying and selling it means you support different coins? it sounds chaotic to me. please enlighten me 
AllCoinHunter

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:56:49 PM

It seems that the achievement of this project is good and will continue to increase, I think the project is increasingly seen by investors. hopefully his project can be successful in accordance with predetermined targets.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: