Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:15:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DCX - Managed Global Payment BlockChain  (Read 4346 times)
dcxblockchain

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 01:31:43 PM

What happens if your reserve gets seized by the government? Please don't say it won't happen. What's going to happen with your customers then?

to awnser your question:

• Our reserves are in eskrow accounts, which means they are not a company asset
  • Also we have multiple accounts in differtent countries.
  • Furthermore we are convinced assets will not be seized if a solid administration is kept regarding fiat and digital currency amounts
I think that the situation you describe is a highly unlikely one!

You know whom you could ask about highly unlikely scenarios? Go talk to people from Greece and ask them whether they expected their government to seize funds and fully stop cash withdrawals from their very own bank accounts with their very own money Wink Crypto is here to solve central point of failures over time! Not saying your project isn't worthwhile, but there will be superior decentralized models in the future since there is a market for that.

My friend, your talking about a bankrupt country who goverment and financial institutions (core banks) had spent way more then they could for years and years, A goverment who collected  little taxes. People go in retierement at the age of 55, which pension funds could never sustain...... It is more then highy unlikely this ever happens again and if so goverments can't take what they want wen they want...... your creating a doom scenario based on somethinnng that happend during a global financial crisis ...where there any Euro's seezed...no... where there any dollas convescated..... no..... . 
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dcxblockchain

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 01:38:43 PM

Are you guys attending any forums or conferences within some near time? Is there anywhere it's possible to meet you, see you presenting, etc.?

Hi. Good question. Where currently looing into possible events in the near future where we can attend to.  We will most certain be at the EEA meeting hosted bij ING.

Offcourse we are more then wiling to have a online q&a session if people would like that. No problem at all.
dBrain

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:16:33 PM

Are you guys attending any forums or conferences within some near time? Is there anywhere it's possible to meet you, see you presenting, etc.?

Hi. Good question. Where currently looing into possible events in the near future where we can attend to.  We will most certain be at the EEA meeting hosted bij ING.

Offcourse we are more then wiling to have a online q&a session if people would like that. No problem at all.

Yes, Q&A sessions can be a good idea. Many people actually think transparency starts with the openness of the team.

EEA hosted by ING - which one is it, could you please tell me more? I heard one took place in Amsterdam several days ago. When and where is the one you mean?
loopes (OP)

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:06:17 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 03:16:24 PM by loopes

Hi. Good question. Where currently looing into possible events in the near future where we can attend to.  We will most certain be at the EEA meeting hosted bij ING.

Yes, Q&A sessions can be a good idea. Many people actually think transparency starts with the openness of the team.

EEA hosted by ING - which one is it, could you please tell me more? I heard one took place in Amsterdam several days ago. When and where is the one you mean?

i think better you recap Q n A session for future purpose by making video for it.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
Denton

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:07:04 AM

What happens if your reserve gets seized by the government? Please don't say it won't happen. What's going to happen with your customers then?

to awnser your question:

• Furthermore we are convinced assets will not be seized if a solid administration is kept regarding fiat and digital currency amounts

You know whom you could ask about highly unlikely scenarios? Go talk to people from Greece and ask them whether they expected their government to seize funds and fully stop cash withdrawals from their very own bank accounts with their very own money Wink Crypto is here to solve central point of failures over time! Not saying your project isn't worthwhile, but there will be superior decentralized models in the future since there is a market for that.

My friend, your talking about a bankrupt country who goverment and financial institutions (core banks) had spent way more then they could for years and years, A goverment who collected  little taxes. People go in retierement at the age of 55, which pension funds could never sustain...... It is more then highy unlikely this ever happens again and if so goverments can't take what they want wen they want...... your creating a doom scenario based on somethinnng that happend during a global financial crisis ...where there any Euro's seezed...no... where there any dollas convescated..... no..... . 

No I am not. Do you know what the biggest risk is when it comes to Tether USDT? That the reserve gets seized (if there is any). What's then? Should I come back to you and have a chat with you?

dcxblockchain

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 06:23:08 AM

to awnser your question:

No I am not. Do you know what the biggest risk is when it comes to Tether USDT? That the reserve gets seized (if there is any). What's then? Should I come back to you and have a chat with you?

So what you basically saying is that all project regardings asset backed coins, lending, banking, investment funds, property investment etc are at risk because the goverment could  seize there assets??? Your talking nonsense, with all respect...nothing personal offcourse, let that be clear.

You give me 1 example of a seized account by a goverment and dont come up with terrorist accounts etc or criminals and that shit, because its pretty normal their stuff gets seized if their caught and convicted.,....... i bet you cant. 
Denton

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:37:36 PM

to awnser your question:

So what you basically saying is that all project regardings asset backed coins, lending, banking, investment funds, property investment etc are at risk because the goverment could  seize there assets??? Your talking nonsense, with all respect...nothing personal offcourse, let that be clear.

You give me 1 example of a seized account by a goverment and dont come up with terrorist accounts etc or criminals and that shit, because its pretty normal their stuff gets seized if their caught and convicted.,....... i bet you cant. 

Yes I am saying exactly that and you are far off, really far off. Governments all over the world have the power to seize anything, more so in less democratic states. But even in democratic nations like the US, account seizures do indeed happen. And come on, you don't really need me to show you cases where that happened. There is a reason these trustless decentralized technologies camp up now. It is because of the potential of centralized power abuse.

loopes (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:55:39 PM

Looks fine, but my question is, "Do I have to buy Ethereum (ETH) before investing/ buying DCX? Is it the only way for me?" Thank you.

you can get eth by many ways. earn eth by giving a service with your special skills or get it by free way through campaign or giveaway  Grin

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
dcxblockchain

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 04:06:01 PM

Looks fine, but my question is, "Do I have to buy Ethereum (ETH) before investing/ buying DCX? Is it the only way for me?" Thank you.

Thank you for the trust. At the moment we accept ETH and BTC. But we can also accept EUR and USD if people find this more conveniënt. The downside of this is, that it's not connected to the smartcontract and therefore token distribution must be done by hand and, so instead of receiving tokens on purchase, you wil receive them within 24 hours after purchase.

Br
Martijn
dcxblockchain

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 05:16:48 PM

We are almost launching the DCX bounty program, stay tuned

https://www.d-c-x.org/ann/twcampaign.jpg
https://www.d-c-x.org/ann/fb-campaign.jpg
https://www.d-c-x.org/ann/telegram-campaign.jpg
https://www.d-c-x.org/ann/trans-campaign.jpg
https://www.d-c-x.org/ann/blog-campaign.jpg]
https://www.d-c-x.org/ann/signature-campaign.jpg
loopes (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:45:42 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 02:57:19 PM by loopes

I want to clarify that I do not launch a bounty campaign for this project.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:00:42 PM

hallo dev, i seek your official website and i try to find the team or advisor or maybe founder etc, i just look 2 person information and why its not have a picture for those person?
Denton

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:23:05 AM

I want to clarify that I will not launch a bounty campaign for this project.
They must look for another campaign manager to do it.

Do you want to provide some insight why that is the case? Like is it info that would be valuable to anyone or just about the terms and conditions between you two?

dcxblockchain

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 02:35:19 PM

hallo dev, i seek your official website and i try to find the team or advisor or maybe founder etc, i just look 2 person information and why its not have a picture for those person?

Hi, DCX company is indeed founded by 2 persons. For info regarding us please click the linkedin links on the website.
cryptotum88

Activity: 379

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:56:37 PM

How much have been founded so far?
Canoppo99

Activity: 334
Merit: 15

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:59:18 AM

Hi guys, DCX project is growing very fast.
 This is from telegram group.

Martijn - DCXBlockchain:
"DCX News || Great news and a huge step to wards establishing DCX projects MVP. We will be launching the DCX blockchain wallet very soon. Our whitelabel mobile wallet will be the 100% secure place to store your DCX digital money and easy to pay with in on and offline stores around the globe. Presenting part of the DCX solution  before token sale ends will create additional trust and hopefully attrect additional investers to our ICO. Greatings from DCX team."

Let's join this project.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
smartash

Activity: 23
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:07:12 AM

how much money collected in pre-sale ,where to check ?
dcxblockchain

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 09:27:31 AM

How much have been founded so far?

Good day mr Cryptotum88,

Well actually quit a lot, we have a fully working DEV setup and basically we have DCX MVP ready for launch. Don't know if your an IT guy otherwise next info will tell you probably not much or nothing  at all... Our infrastructure is based on IaC (infra as code) on container platforms as wel as Openstack, fully automated using a CI/CD principal. We have a standard defined middleware stack. Our global setup which we initially intend to rollout will consist of multiple datacenters US, NL, India, AUS and  where ever our a customer wants to use our solution.

We are going to use a PaaS solution from Equinix, they have

180+ DATA CENTERS
44 METROS  
240,000+ CROSS CONNECTS
>99.99999% RELIABILITY

source: https://www.equinix.com/

where we can rollout our entire infra stack whit just one click on a button. Basically we can expand to any country an go-live within an hour.
 We have a whitelabel wallet form a technology partner which is in the final fases, we will showcase this very soon.  We have customers which are very interested which combined generate multiple billions revenue on a year basis, so if we can pursuiade  the coins will start rolling from day 1 hopefully.

We also have a banking license or actually allmost that is, we are finalizing partnership agreement, so that will give more certainties and also opens a lot of new possibilities we are eager to explore once our core business (DCX payment blockchain) is generating steady income and keeps expanding at a desiareble pase.

What still needs to be done:

• DCX B.V. needs to be registered, paperwork, legal stuff all is done we only need to file it at chamber of commerce. This is done by choice, because if the crowdsale would not make it, there is no need for a DCX B.V. and launching a business costs quit al lot of money, so we are not looking to waste any unessecary. If ICO is a great succes, DCX B.V. will be alive and kicking within approxemately  5 days.
  • We need to do penn testing on global infrastructure, which only can be done when its build and for that we rely on funding of ICO.
  • We need to wrap up SLA, but in order to do so we need to do stress/performance testing on global network to get the number regarding transactionspeed etc to put in the SLA.
  • We need to recruit sales teammembers on a global scale, for which preperations are allready done. ( see whitepaper, its also stated in there. )
  • If ICO is a  huge success i intend to establish a Global Implementation team" which has the main task of implementing the DCX solution across the world at our enterprise level clients for free, just to get the coins rolling so to say and generate a steady cashflow back to tokenholders.  
FYI, i have a consultancy business and have worked  at practically all major banks in NL (ING <-- largest bank of europe and ABN, Rabobank ) but also at Ingenico, and some huge retailers like Wehkamp and Fonq.nl

Satisfied which this explanation? Or do you have more questions? I'm more then willing to awnser them
Canoppo99

Activity: 334
Merit: 15

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:36:58 AM

There are already 14000+ likes for DCX in facebook, this is very good for DCX.

Facebook

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
dcxblockchain

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 12:57:58 AM

how much money collected in pre-sale ,where to check ?

Hi smartash,

I'm finishing up a progresbar for our website, reading the contract is quit easy, but that would only display ETH and not BTC and FIAT currency. That would not give an correct number.

For your info:

Private presale: 1268 ETH
We gave all persons that contributed some way or another to the project the chance to buy pre-presale. Same rate as presale 50%bonus so 75 DCX cost 1 ETH

Public presale ending 14/12/2017: 0.10666666666666667
A bit disappointing to be honest, i'm starting to think we where to soon and did not spend enough time to build community, but lets see where we end, main goal is to hit soft cap which is 2000 ETH of which we only have 732 ETH to go.

DCX sold so far: 95108
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: