Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:13:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Vega Intelligent Solutions 🌟VEGA🌟 Automated Trading App and More! 📈  (Read 6768 times)
rehydrogenated

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:30:48 PM

I like the idea of altcoins like this one. They pay dividends and seem like an interesting way to invest in a market maker, which is something only big banks were capable of doing in the past. My biggest fear with these types of idea is that governments will come down on them hard. They want to call them securities and regulate them. It is really just the big banks protecting their own turf. They don't want just anyone to be able to release a portfolio of diversified investments to the public at almost no cost. It's the bank's job to skim off the top. People are saying bankers jobs will be replaced by computers, but they never even imagined the blockchain and what it would do.

Good luck dev team~!
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VegaAISolutions (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 11:08:48 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 10:12:15 AM by VegaAISolutions

I like the idea of altcoins like this one. They pay dividends and seem like an interesting way to invest in a market maker, which is something only big banks were capable of doing in the past. My biggest fear with these types of idea is that governments will come down on them hard. They want to call them securities and regulate them. It is really just the big banks protecting their own turf. They don't want just anyone to be able to release a portfolio of diversified investments to the public at almost no cost. It's the bank's job to skim off the top. People are saying bankers jobs will be replaced by computers, but they never even imagined the blockchain and what it would do.

Good luck dev team~!

That's a very important concern to consider, but I want to reassure you that we are in no way a security or banking system. We are also not a product promising to return dividends on investments. You are in control of your own Vega AI as a multi-purpose software tool for communications on your market interests and an automated trading system (ATS) to use at your own risk. It is legal to use automated trading, but there are certain amounts of throttling and monitoring to prevent market manipulations such as "spoofing" and "layering" to prevent them. There is an ongoing discussion on this especially with the rise of algorithmic strategies and upcoming quantum computing.

Take Bloomberg Professional for example, which uses many different sentiment analysis strategies to allow users to create automated exchanges within a centralized application-hosted terminal. Their software alone costs $25,000 a year or $2,000 a month.

Vega however has no intentions on centralization, we are decentralized, allowing anonymity while providing similar tools that communicate information and allow users to drive their own trades on exchanges at their own will by utilizing their own private wallets to do so via blockchain technology and web API service calls. The Vega token fuels those transactions via smart contracts. Our company Vega Intelligent Solutions, LLC is within compliance and legality to provide software tools for a user's every day needs.

TheDevo

Activity: 119
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:38:40 AM

Joined. I'm looking forward to good news. Good luck to the development team.
Naes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:41:26 AM

I also joined the airdrop. I believe that the team will cope with the tasks and successfully implement the project.
bakgwei

Activity: 327

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:10:29 AM

Thanks for setting this up, looks well thought out. Let me know if I can be of help with translation to German.
VegaAISolutions (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 10:16:43 AM

Thanks for your support! We appreciate it greatly! I'm very optimistic as well that this will come to fruition.

Thanks for setting this up, looks well thought out. Let me know if I can be of help with translation to German.

Please contact our bounty and campaign manager julerz12 via private message. I would appreciate the translation.

WL082746

Activity: 308
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:33:08 AM

I'd like to join the ICO of your project.Can I transfer directly from the wallet to the address you provided?How many tokens can a ETH have?when will it be distributed? thanks
originalcoin

Activity: 279

Bitcoyin.com For Sale

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 12:13:29 PM

Great project for automated intelligent trading. Hope this will become a success.

ukrmolo4kov

Activity: 40

ARTMOLOCHKOV

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:14:11 PM

I think in the future it will be a very cool platform, with an integrated intellectual system that will help humanity. Now, if you invest a little ETH, in the near future it will be possible to earn money. Super. I like. Thank the developers and good luck to the project in development !

BCE BИДЫ PEКЛAMЫ ! PEЗУЛЬTAT ! [/ center]
Nwachukwu2

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 04:02:40 PM

Project seems interesting and promising.. there should be a monthly bonus for every coin hodler..

Sylshine2
orionluckyse7en

Activity: 728
Merit: 102

3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:54:39 PM

This platform has interesting features, especially AI Interactive and the idea to integrate accross platforms. Hopefully a prototype will be available soon.

◥◥ 3D Logo & Animated Design ◤◤
Trusted Easy Simple Satisfactory Guaranteed
More info contact Telegram
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:02:40 PM

I'd like to join the ICO of your project.Can I transfer directly from the wallet to the address you provided?How many tokens can a ETH have?when will it be distributed? thanks

Please send from a wallet you control the private keys, such as the desktop wallet or myetherwallet. Do not use an exchange or web wallet. Each ETH is 1000 VEGA. Distribution after the ICO ends in January. There will be an audit of all the transactions and also to compute any bonuses as applicable.

VegaAISolutions (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 03:55:17 AM

This platform has interesting features, especially AI Interactive and the idea to integrate accross platforms. Hopefully a prototype will be available soon.

Thanks for your feedback! We should have a prototype available to the public soon. We've been doing live streams on it that last three weeks or so on our youtube channel to show progress and get to know our team better!

Thanks for getting involved joining the ICO! Dabs is correct and  is the escrow for the crowdfunding. I look forward to speaking with you personally on our Discord!

WL082746

Activity: 308
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:39:48 PM

hi I took part in the ICO of this project yesterday.May I know when i can receive my token?
albermaze

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 01:35:15 PM

I hope that chances to meet soft cap are really small... Maybe because of weak marketing, may be other factors. Wish youu good luck.
VegaAISolutions (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 08:04:00 PM

hi I took part in the ICO of this project yesterday.May I know when i can receive my token?

Thanks so for join us and getting involved! We will be distributing the tokens shortly after the end of the ICO (January 7th, 2018) to Ethereum compatible wallets. The escrow will be taking care of the public distribution for those that joined including bounties and airdrops as well.

whandut93

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:30:56 PM

when token in share
caeschy

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:45:25 PM

I think this is a very great project and I wish u luck for it we will see what happens in future

VegaAISolutions (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 07:21:45 AM

I think this is a very great project and I wish u luck for it we will see what happens in future

Thank you for the positive feedback! We are starting to gain momentum here.

Noriman

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:26:55 PM

Do you have any proofs of developing? Or you start only after collecting funds?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: