Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:03:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to be hooked by bounties? FREE tokens tricks!  (Read 103 times)
Jekbolt (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:45:48 AM

If you read this topic, then you had probably already faced with bounty advertisements shouting about free tokens for signing up-).
I was hooked by such appeal several times but stopped registrations immediately because of the requirement to pay for the project in advance "1-3 pennies" to be eligible to get such a "wonderful-promising" FREE tokens. Apparently, it was a scam.

But it brings me to the idea to find out how you (experienced) crypto enthusiast choose the "right" bounty to participate in the endless list of bounty [ANNs]. What does energize you to click at FIRST TIME? Of course, then you check the team and wp, etc. but what is the first trigger for you?

- Maybe you are getting a reference from friends, and this is the factor to check the campaign further/deeper?
- perhaps you are subscribed to some channels where bounty campaigns are already tested and get the ref from there?

Thanks in advance  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vazil

Activity: 112
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:18:20 AM

There are too many campaigns but I am sure the trend is just at the beginning of the devastating growth period.
I use some small group channels in the telegram to be notified about new good bounty campaigns, and my payment for that is the %  that a person (invitor) get from my participation.
sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:23:18 AM

The very first marker is the theme design. perhaps it is not the best, but if the developers are greedy to pay a professional designer, then everything will only get worse. In general, the level of initial investment in the project largely determines its future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:25:06 AM

There are too many campaigns but I am sure the trend is just at the beginning of the devastating growth period.
I use some small group channels in the telegram to be notified about new good bounty campaigns, and my payment for that is the %  that a person (invitor) get from my participation.

I might go to bountylord website than joining the telegram group with percentage commission from the people who will join the bounty he/she refer.
There are too many ICO on altcoin(bounty) and you can choose there! you just need to check the campaign, their website, and whitepaper.
Campaigns are a good source of free money, but you need to be careful in choosing what kind of bounty you gonna join.
Jekbolt (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:56:21 PM

I might go to bountylord website than joining the telegram group with percentage commission from the people who will join the bounty he/she refer.
There are too many ICO on altcoin(bounty) and you can choose there! you just need to check the campaign, their website, and whitepaper.
Campaigns are a good source of free money, but you need to be careful in choosing what kind of bounty you gonna join.

Can you recommend some telegram groups you use?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: