Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:42:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LUXCoin—New PHI2 PoW/PoS Hybrid—SC—SegWit—PrivateSend—PoS Web Wallet—LuxGate  (Read 130151 times)
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 07:02:23 PM

Meantime, official Lux team statement regarding Cryptopia situation:

We have reached out to the team Cryptopia appointed as liquidators to establish a dialogue and ensure the best possible outcome for our community members who used the exchange. Unfortunately we don't have any information at this time, but hopefully more clarity will come soon. Ideally, we would like to see all LUX on the exchange returned to users. We are seeking clarity on what the intentions of the liquidators are with coins they are holding, and given the size of Cryptopia's LUX wallet, we are looking at all options to help and protect the community and the project.

Really hope for a good outcome.
Have almost half of my luxcoins on cryptopia.

I eated bread and drink water for months only so i can invest in luxcoin.
Feel horrible, i have not slept since the announcement of cryptopia....

Hope they will return the funds
I feel your pain like the rest of the team, its a shame that so promissing Cryptopia's behavior turned out in such a badly result.
As I said we will be informing about any change in current situation and try to help lux holders any ways possible.
Most likely, the solution of this whole situation will take some time, weeks probably, so advise to take deep patience and have some rest, Im sure the result will be positive eventually.

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lupanar

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 04:36:37 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2019, 05:03:59 AM by lupanar

We have reached out to the team Cryptopia appointed as liquidators to establish a dialogue and ensure the best possible outcome for our community members who used the exchange. Unfortunately we don't have any information at this time, but hopefully more clarity will come soon. Ideally, we would like to see all LUX on the exchange returned to users. We are seeking clarity on what the intentions of the liquidators are with coins they are holding, and given the size of Cryptopia's LUX wallet, we are looking at all options to help and protect the community and the project.

I feel your pain like the rest of the team, its a shame that so promissing Cryptopia's behavior turned out in such a badly result.
As I said we will be informing about any change in current situation and try to help lux holders any ways possible.
Most likely, the solution of this whole situation will take some time, weeks probably, so advise to take deep patience and have some rest, Im sure the result will be positive eventually.

Really hope the result will be positive, i dont want to flip every penny for another year to invest that little money i have.

I was so euphoric that i was the owner of 1000 luxcoins, because that was the goal to have that amount.

I did everything i could, to reach that goal
Just hold tight sir, patience is the key in such case.

Upd: Cryptopia's update regarding their bankruptcy https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm?id=kb_article&sys_id=20d84d54db69778084ed147a3a9619bc

LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
lupanar

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 06:25:57 PM

Important statement from Luxcore team @everyone

"John Mcafee and Luxcore agree to part company. We wish John well in all his future endeavors."

LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
lupanar

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 03:59:43 PM

We've moved LUX to it's own port for mining. See info below for connection details.
Thanks, noted

LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Ahab_Hunter_of_BearWhale

Activity: 137
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 02:11:07 AM

Really hope the result will be positive, i dont want to flip every penny for another year to invest that little money i have.

I was so euphoric that i was the owner of 1000 luxcoins, because that was the goal to have that amount.

Upd: Cryptopia's update regarding their bankruptcy https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm?id=kb_article&sys_id=20d84d54db69778084ed147a3a9619bc

Most likely your funds will be returned to you, my sympathies friend. A bit of patience, and try not to worry to much about it, you'll likely get your funds. I signed up with cryptopia after their hack (although I trade Lux more on Coinbene, a decent enough exchange - Still though keep your funds in Lux's wallet and enable 2fa and backup your 2fa code!), I have 5-6k Lux sitting on the exchange currently.

The plan was to pick some up and transfer them elsewhere. The prices were a little cheaper on Cyptopia so that was a draw. I only realized the exchange wasn't allowing withdrawals after I purchased some Lux, so I thought ah sit tight and wait, now the exchange is going through liquidation. Likely in a month or two plus Lux holders on the exchange will receive their funds. Would be a bit of a sting though to lose 5-6k Lux, fortunately most of my stash is stored elsewhere.

Centralized exchanges that run on legacy software/code are pretty vulnerable, and having to store otherwise secure digital currencies on an exchange that has legacy systems sort of moots the point/advantages of crypto/blockchain systems. This is why that old exchange model is going to die. Decentralized exchanges that run off their own blockchains are a significant improvement over traditional exchange systems. There's a number starting to pop up in the digital currency space - Lux's exchange is pretty interesting for a number of reasons.

It's big that there are no maker taker fee's - that pretty much doesn't exist out there right now, also high security, and retaining control over your funds is big.
These types of exchanges are the way forward, even Nasdaq has been working on for some time a new exchange replacement that utilizes blockchain tech to function - even though the company doesn't really publicly push for this space/tech likely to keep face with the public and their customers, but that will likely change in time and reverse to the point that buzzwords will be misused/overused to the point of being mildly annoying.

On the John sendoff, hopefully the next Ceo will be just as brilliant: Godspeed Mcafee!
lupanar

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:40:15 AM

Most likely your funds will be returned to you, my sympathies friend. A bit of patience, and try not to worry to much about it, you'll likely get your funds. I signed up with cryptopia after their hack (although I trade Lux more on Coinbene, a decent enough exchange - Still though keep your funds in Lux's wallet and enable 2fa and backup your 2fa code!), I have 5-6k Lux sitting on the exchange currently.

The plan was to pick some up and transfer them elsewhere. The prices were a little cheaper on Cyptopia so that was a draw. I only realized the exchange wasn't allowing withdrawals after I purchased some Lux, so I thought ah sit tight and wait, now the exchange is going through liquidation. Likely in a month or two plus Lux holders on the exchange will receive their funds. Would be a bit of a sting though to lose 5-6k Lux, fortunately most of my stash is stored elsewhere.

Centralized exchanges that run on legacy software/code are pretty vulnerable, and having to store otherwise secure digital currencies on an exchange that has legacy systems sort of moots the point/advantages of crypto/blockchain systems. This is why that old exchange model is going to die. Decentralized exchanges that run off their own blockchains are a significant improvement over traditional exchange systems. There's a number starting to pop up in the digital currency space - Lux's exchange is pretty interesting for a number of reasons.

It's big that there are no maker taker fee's - that pretty much doesn't exist out there right now, also high security, and retaining control over your funds is big.
These types of exchanges are the way forward, even Nasdaq has been working on for some time a new exchange replacement that utilizes blockchain tech to function - even though the company doesn't really publicly push for this space/tech likely to keep face with the public and their customers, but that will likely change in time and reverse to the point that buzzwords will be misused/overused to the point of being mildly annoying.

On the John sendoff, hopefully the next Ceo will be just as brilliant: Godspeed Mcafee!
Thanks for good point, patience is the key in regards of Cryptopia case. BTW , according their tweet, there has to be a liquidators report pushed out in next 10 days https://twitter.com/Cryptopia_NZ/status/1131387671161425922. I believe it will throw some light into current bankruptcy situation.
And double thanks for DEX point of view, its clearly for me that principle of centralized exchanges is dead end for crypto - too much cons standing behind it aka lack of safety, significant fees, probability to lose your funds regardless it stored at some biggest exchanges or not etc. Its obviously that crypto future for DEX platforms eventually, thats why Luxcore team keeps active development of LUXGATE DEX  Wink Currently in pre-alpha stage, alpha around the corner.

LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
lupanar

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 06:00:20 AM

Continuing LUXGATE subject, a few weeks ago we released a video featuring Luxgate peer-to-peer Atomic Swap in action. We have added some audio explaining the process to give you a better idea of what is happening both on the screen, and behind-the-scenes. Be on the look out for more videos and information as we get closer to Luxgate's beta release next quarter.

LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
alamin99

Activity: 1078
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 07:22:27 PM

https://twitter.com/perlmutations/status/1132710315915763713
lupanar

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 04:11:35 AM

We found out we have a few things in common with Ron Pearlman (@perlmutations): margaritas, golf, and @lux_coin (not necessarily in that order). More to come  Wink

LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
lupanar

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 05:59:40 PM

Pleased to share that Luxcore has officially joined Binance Info’s transparency initiative. By sharing project-related information such as news and progress reports on Binance Info, Luxcore is contributing to keeping the community informed. Binance Info aims to provide users with the most trusted information on crypto projects - check out our page here:

https://info.binance.com/en/currencies/luxcoin

LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
terexruz

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 12:42:07 PM

How about adding Luxcoin on safe.trade?
https://vote.safe.trade
lupanar

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 02:42:58 PM

How about adding Luxcoin on safe.trade?
https://vote.safe.trade
Thanks for suggestion, we will look into Wink

LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
lupanar

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 03:15:19 PM

Even though we have not published a community update in some time, this does not mean that the work has stopped, quite the opposite! We are continuing to improve every product and work ‘round the clock for the big release that everybody is waiting for, LUXGATE. However, we still have a few steps until then and in this article we are addressing the news, articles, development, bug fixes and changes that happened since our last update.

https://medium.com/luxcore/luxcore-community-update-f4b84de8f5eb

https://twitter.com/LUX_COIN/status/1140979609783209985

LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
lupanar

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 12:57:23 PM

Coinbene deposit/withdrawal, including LUXCOIN, now available again, @everyone.

LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
lupanar

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 05:02:47 AM

We at Luxcore have been hard at work developing our core product, LuxGate, which will empower cryptocurrency users to trade in a trustless, peer-to-peer process that is simple and safe. We are proud to announce that our Alpha testing has been successful and we are pushing ahead with our next stages. We have written an introduction to LuxGate answering some of the questions you may have, as well as a new video and screen shots showing the newly implemented UI. Please note, this is an Alpha version and there are still many improvements coming on the front and back end before final launch. We are working toward a Beta test which we will be announcing in the coming weeks, once the product is more developed and ready for a wider test audience. We look forward to getting LuxGate out to the masses when it's ready to launch! Stay tuned and thanks for your support! @everyone

https://luxcore.io/luxgate/

https://twitter.com/LUX_COIN/status/1144427798230159365
https://twitter.com/Ars0nic/status/1144430779734396938

LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
lupanar

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 02:48:10 AM

Happy to announce that our PoS Web Wallet has just been updated with the Token Management feature planned for Q2. This feature lets users easily manage all the tokens they own from the LUX chain. This checks off another milestone promised to our community. Stay tune for more updates!

https://twitter.com/LUX_COIN/status/1144717704340955136

LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
annazaitun87

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 02:54:17 AM

If you can, please provide a wallet for smartphones to make it easier to use and more accessible and how many coins are needed for staking
lupanar

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 03:18:13 AM

If you can, please provide a wallet for smartphones to make it easier to use and more accessible and how many coins are needed for staking
Hi, we have IOS as well as Android Lux Wallet app, go check their stores. Take into account that mobile apps are interacts with the Luxcore PoS web wallet, accordingly you can easily stake your coins by using one of mobile apps depends of phone type.
Thats our uniqe Luxcore Proof-of-Stake (PoS) Mobile Wallet for Android/iOS  Wink
More info here https://medium.com/luxcore/introducing-the-new-luxcore-pos-mobile-wallet-for-android-ios-1a624ca46e8a

Regarding staking coin amount, approx, 3000 lux can give you stake per day... Do further math for your own case

LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
lupanar

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 05:27:04 PM

We are pleased to announce the LUX DFS (Decentralized File System) have now reach it's beta version! Preliminary example of PMN in work can be watched here https://youtu.be/eMqwPXFAGro. We will also be releasing more info next week about the DFS product so stay tuned! If you want more reading in the meantime, please see this previously released page on GitHub: https://github.com/LUX-Core/lux/blob/master/doc/Technical-description-of-the-implementation-of-a-distributed-file-storage.md#Features-for-future-implementation

https://twitter.com/LUX_COIN/status/1145007107957297153
https://twitter.com/Ars0nic/status/1145004534839857155

LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
the_test

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 10:55:19 AM

Is this still alivel lol
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 »
  Print  

Jump to: