Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:42:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All Muslims are terrorist?  (Read 802 times)
riyad (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:28:23 PM

This question is perfect for who is not Muslim.
If yes and explain why?
As a Muslim, I am tired of condemning terrorist attacks being carried out by inherently violent people who hijack my religion. I am tired of condemning these attacks to people who are calm and apathetic when Muslims are killed by these same radicalized terrorists.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:13:04 PM

If yes and explain why?
As a Muslim, I am tired of condemning terrorist attacks being carried out by inherently violent people who hijack my religion. I am tired of condemning these attacks to people who are calm and apathetic when Muslims are killed by these same radicalized terrorists.
Absolutely not, i believe that muslims are praticants of a peaceful religion with human needs and problems, like everybody else, and i also think that they are very disciplined in what they do.e to the other.
iol

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:19:15 PM

If yes and explain why?
No. I believe that as man was not born bad so also muslims are not bad by nature. They become bad and terrorist as you say in your question because of their environment. Because that is what their religion is teaching them and that is what they believe in. To kill is doing a service for their God but not all. There extremist muslims and there are not. I even know some who are good muslims and they hate terrorist muslims too.
Lm2e4

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

https://exclusiveplatform.com/

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:46:53 PM

If yes and explain why?

I think you are wrong on the word "inherently violent people who hijack my religion". Mostly, terrorist are group of Muslim people who doesn't know what does love means. And if you are a Muslim, and you know how to love, care, and you have mercy for your people you are not a terrorist. Some Muslims are good people, and I know some, but those terrorist just pollute the air of the good ones but I don't care as much as it is not true.
nix_7878

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:38:16 AM

of course not! muslim is a peaceful religion but other muslims have a very different way of faith like the terrorist so that the normal muslim is innocent because of the evil act of terrorist.
jeremie0812

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:58:24 AM

If yes and explain why?

they are not terrorist some bas people pretending a muslim  to destroy the immage there religion.
but there's a bad muslim called(terrorist) because some muslim said to me  the bad muslim if they kill human they're holy.
fookmeow

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:00:15 AM

muslims are not terrorists.
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:12:38 AM

No, Muslims are not terrorist. Almost all Muslims are good people, only one or two are bad. You will find bad people in other religions too.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
ctyong

Activity: 145
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:22:53 AM

If yes and explain why?
Of course not. Every religion have their own extremist and terrorist is what the media taught us how to call them. I feel sad for you but as another human being who born into mixed culture family, that is so messed up on how the media treat Muslim. I am not agree to those finger who point to Muslim and labeling them terrorist. And of course I am against those violence who claims in the good name of their God
bwica

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:39:02 AM

no, only minority muslim who don't know the islam is
Winwin22

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:04:42 AM

Not all muslims are terrorist, not because some of them are terrorist it means they all are bad. There are still Muslims who are good people.
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:48:12 AM

absoulty not , all religion teach about love , peace  , that include of islam ( muslim religion ) , terorrist is just people who think they believe is the most true , and reject another people believe
all muslim who i met is really peacful and welcome to me  Wink 
patykuprova

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 10:56:23 AM

I really dont think all muslisms are bad, there are good people among them too, they just want to live in peace, few of them are terrorists.

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
gigatux

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:01:57 AM

I believe that man is made with a freewill to choose whether  or not to do wrong or right.Being a muslim doesn't define you as a person. everyone has their own uniqueness and charm. YOU ARE NOT WHAT THEY THINK YOU ARE. BE DIFFERENT (WELL EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT) BECAUSE THAT WHATS MAKES US SPECIAL.Be you in this world full of "this is you,no more no less" because no one knows yourself better than you.
FriddickPrime

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:34:27 AM

Majority of them are not terrorist.

but the fact remains that many terrorist are radical Islamic extremist.

its up to the moderates to shut down the extremes within their religion
teo220

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:35:50 PM

There are a lot of manipulation on islam in USA and Europa. They realley misunderstand Turkish people and Middle East muslim societies.
gigatux

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:56:18 PM

I believe that man is made with a freewill to choose whether  or not to do wrong or right.Being a muslim doesn't define you as a person. everyone has their own uniqueness and charm. YOU ARE NOT WHAT THEY THINK YOU ARE. BE DIFFERENT (WELL EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT) BECAUSE THAT WHATS MAKES US SPECIAL.Be you in this world full of "this is you,no more no less" because no one knows yourself better than you.
billsted86

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:50:03 PM

In an official FBI record it shows that only 6% of terrorist attacks on US territory from 1980 to 2005 were conducted by Islamic extremists. The remaining 94% came from other groups (42% from Latin, 24% from extreme left-wing groups, 7% from Jewish extremists, 5% from communists, and 16% from all other groups).

The data collected by Europol even further reinforce the argument further. Europol publishes an annual report entitled EU Terrorism Situations and Trend Reports. On their official website, you can access reports from 2007, 2008, and 2009.

The result is clear, and firmly proves that not all terrorists are Muslims. In fact, a 99.6% of terrorist attacks in Europe are committed by non-Muslim groups; and 84.8% of them are from separatists who are totally unrelated to Islam.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:45:23 PM

Not all Muslims are terrorists but even those who are not terrorists, I have seen them to be very pleased when these terrorists and other unfortunate events happen to the western countries. That means they sympathize with the cause of these terrorist groups in the first place.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Noelnada

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:04:22 PM

Not all terrorists are Islamists neither do all Islamist are terrorists. But Islamist have a very radical political orientation and radicality often leads to violence.

When it comes to Muslims, well, of course the question is silly. We all know most Muslims just want to leave in peace and dignity.

What can i add ?

Human beings are violent, civilized or less civilized people are violent. Our race is a race of super-predator which suck up dry everthing on this planet and Human individuals will continue to predate other human individuals one way or the other.

It's good to believe in something greater, but at the end of the day, Muslim or not, we are only humans, with a human nature.

Not all Muslims are terrorists but even those who are not terrorists, I have seen them to be very pleased when these terrorists and other unfortunate events happen to the western countries. That means they sympathize with the cause of these terrorist groups in the first place.

I suppose this is partly true (and partly wrong since most Muslims do not sympathize with blind violence) because of revanchism against Europeans. Which is understandable but to be honest it's the mongols who destroyed the Islamic civilization, Europeans did only came after a long time after that to do what they used to do, compete with each other for global power.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: