Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:54:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin going down?  (Read 1606 times)
brontosaurus

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:29:04 PM

I think the peak of bitcoin is around $8000-8100. It never went up beyond that, do you think it could? Right now its below $8000
Yes its known for breaking all time highs. You would soon see it moving up quite high. But yes it would take a bit of time. Not at all an overnight process for sure.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LLec

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 06:07:03 PM

Is going down as a payment system, yes.  Smiley

But gaining value as a proof of wealth...
yluna88

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:30:27 PM

Bitcoin price is very volatile, going up and down all the time, sometimes mildly and sometimes like a roller coaster ride - on daily and weekly basis. But for the long term, the price is on an upward trend. So the best thing you can do is keep HODLING your bitcoin! Mid December, institutional funds will start entering the scene. Coinbase has set up a custody arrangement with 10 million USD minimum entry level to facilitate institutional funds in the futures ventures. Try reading some articles on Cointelegraph or TheMerkle etc
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:39:49 PM

This is part of market. Price go up down with time so we cannot say anything. So do not worry about price it will go more high and high with increased demand

I agree, the bitcoin market is much aggressive and really hard to play with compared to other trading market. The way its price go up and down seemingly in an instant is part of the beauty and at the same time danger of the bitcoin market. Therefore, before making any moves, it would be best to thoroughly study your ventures and transactions.

Varavu

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:52:25 PM

There is a fluctuations in the bitcoin price, it is common in the crypto world. But never bitcoin price gets down. Now many people invest in bitcoin for long term to gain profit in future. This is the leads in the crypto market. Thebitcojn money helps many people to solve their basic needs.
Xervo

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:00:29 PM

What is the author of this topic based on? why do you think that it is now the peak of bitcoin prices? We need facts, because in the crypto-currencies it is impossible to predict anything by 100%
lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 08:03:21 PM

No right now its not going down its value is increasing, it lost its value for a time but then again bitcoins price is mow at 7500$+ which is really a good price right now. The value and demand of bitcoins are getting increase every day so we should wait for some time and the price will go up more. I guess its the time to invest.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Kiiti1

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:38:56 PM

You can't judge the rate keeps falling n rising.  Hope for the best
Sexie

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:47:59 PM

I think the peak of bitcoin is around $8000-8100. It never went up beyond that, do you think it could? Right now its below $8000
. As bitcoin is now in demand ,,the speciation is getting higher.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:39:32 AM

Last week was marked by high rates of bitcoin. The technical rule is that every such break should be "tested from above" - which means that the price is decreasing and returning to the trend line that was previously exceeded when the course was over. If at this point back to the trend line, the bitcoin course will "bounce up" again, this is an optimistic signal, while crossing down the trendline usually means negating the entire bullpen.
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:53:16 AM

for now, maybe bitcoin is only up to 8000 $ and it will drop back to 5000 $. but for years later. bitcoin can reach 15000 $. it only takes a short time to get support. I hope every year bitcon prices will go up.
Ridoy1a2b

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:56:15 AM

Bitcoin is never going down. Increase it's demand day by day. The speciation of Bitcoin is getting higher.Now even local celebrities area talking about Bitcoin.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:01:10 AM

Seriously? when did you learn about it in the first place? Didn't you know that 9 months ago the peak was at $800 and look at it now, almost unstoppable. The only hindrance that I am foreseeing now is Roger Ver and the gang of BCH rocketscientists. Once we get rid of them, BTC will go PLUTO.
MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 08:32:00 AM

yeah bitcoin prices may go down a bit but only briefly because bitcoin prices will go back up again so do not worry if the price goes down and that is a reasonable thing

creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:32:18 AM

for now, maybe bitcoin is only up to 8000 $ and it will drop back to 5000 $. but for years later. bitcoin can reach 15000 $. it only takes a short time to get support. I hope every year bitcon prices will go up.

I still believe that bitcoin will hit $10k this year before it hit the correction level and i know bitcoin can survive this. If you see the price of bitcoin at a low level then that’s a good opportunity for you to make money don’t panic, because cryptocurrency is our future.
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:40:59 AM

yeah bitcoin prices may go down a bit but only briefly because bitcoin prices will go back up again so do not worry if the price goes down and that is a reasonable thing
Yes many people said that bitcoin's price will be more than $10.000/BTC, maybe today bitcoin's price is down for short time but bitcoin's price is up trend for long term, bitcoin's price is always fluctuating and it is good there are many chance to getting profit from this fluctuating, the simple ways is buy low and sell high, unfortunately it is not easy to prediction of bitcoin's price needs skills analysis technical and fundamental for it.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:44:17 AM

There is a chance but still we cannot tell when or how much it will go down. We cannot predict for many reasons. Because its still has a basis. Depends on supply and demand. When a lot of people want to buy, there is a chance that it will goes up.
engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:47:48 AM

Bitcoin is not going down, it is part of investment or market. Not all market is going up and up, it has a down or up market. Let us just wait what will happen in bitcoin. I remember last time bitcoin go down but after a month it is going higher and higher. So don't say that bitcoin is already going down.

Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:47:57 AM

Topics like this should not be made. Some only panic reading ideas like bitcoin is going down. It's true that there are other factors causing the inflation and deflation but this will trigger users to sell that could contribute more to the decrease in price.
It's pretty obvious that it goes down a bit. We can observe it through charts. No need to broadcast it here in the forum.
Also, it may be considered as spam thread.
creative-raju33

Activity: 137

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:48:39 AM

Actually i am not think so, bitcoin is going down. But some reason is occurring for which the topic rise. I think that the bitcoin is rise up and also going up.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: