Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:33:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: The positive impact of technology on society.  (Read 748 times)
riyad (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:38:27 PM

We always discuss the negative impact of technology but now you tell me the positive impact of technology.
In my opinion, the prevalence of technology drastically affects many areas of society in positive ways, including education. Modern-day students not only have computers to help them with their schoolwork, they also use the Internet for research while teachers use technology to enhance their lessons.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 03:08:42 PM

We always discuss the negative impact of technology but now you tell me the positive impact of technology.
In my opinion, the prevalence of technology drastically affects many areas of society in positive ways, including education. Modern-day students not only have computers to help them with their schoolwork, they also use the Internet for research while teachers use technology to enhance their lessons.

First and foremost the positive impact of technology is communication. They made the gigantic ball of eart of our planet be smaller and have our messages and everything we want be accessible for everyone and anyone all at once. Which was very impossible a long time aho

spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:11:38 AM

Goes without saying that technology has alot of benefits in today's society. People working outside their country could easily talk to their loved ones. We talk and get updated from people from the other side of the world. We could actually teach ourselves from YouTube from repairing your sink to painting you house. We gets news in real time and of course the era of on demand

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
KrLos

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:48:30 AM

Now if u need the answer to a question, there's no need any more to rummage in books searching.
Modern technologies improve and facilitate our life. Mobile phones, household appliances, cars... Without this it'd be difficult to imagine our life Smiley
Pancho95

Activity: 226
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:03:14 AM

It is a faster education and faster communication. It only matter that we educate from the proper source and the ones that are trusted in. In every department of life networks gave to humansa bigger growth through the available information.
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:17:34 AM

Internet makes news dissemination more fast and fact finding is possible. Thanks to online resources and fast intnet connections, we can spread the news as fast as possible frim other parts of the world, straight to our own tablets and computers.

jacabi

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:20:16 AM

Technology has a great impact on our day to day activities, ranges from communication to transportation and even business transaction.
andrei214

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:21:52 AM

Yeah,even if there were bad effects of technology, there were also good effects of it. Like, in the field of medicine there were many critical illnesses were given with cure due to years of study and technology. And also,  a long ago,  to communicate with other people, you need to write on a piece of paper and send it with an owl. But nowadays, there were many ways like through social media sites.

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
MRX-

Activity: 267

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:52:48 AM

With the prevalence of technology, the internet to be specific, someone can binge learn perhaps any profession they might want to pursue ( needs money in some cases )
Schools are proving to be less and less relevant, with the emergence of multiple college drop-out millionaires.
Unlike the time 10 or 20 years ago, learning is relatively hard compared to what's on the table for us now, we have internet.

On another note tho, as much as technology can be positive, the equal amount of negativity is also present.
Mrkupido

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:28:12 PM

The positive impact of technology in our society is it can help us easily to determine things, information and etc. and for us students its helps us in our studies to search our assignments and projects.
charmaine08

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:52:29 PM

The positive impact of technology in society are , faster to know things through social medias . like if you want to know if their is a typhoon you can see and search it in social media . also you can communicated to your family's that in the other places . you can also easily know the meaning/answer of your assignments .
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:05:24 PM

Can you imagine transfer your fund from another country is faster than your prepare your breakfast with bitcoin/altcoin tech?

You know everything builds for our convenience. Reduce time to go somewhere else, communicate more easily and solve something for the greater good, like the cure found on the disease.
Pumapipa

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:08:34 AM

Social media's positive impact on society is that we become closer to the celebrities. They allow us to take a sneek peak into their lives. I love how the Kardashians have accomplished this through the 10 years that they exist in social media world. Social media made them famous.
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:40:47 AM

Theres a lot of positive impacts of technology in education, health, communication, etc. Here are some of those:
1. With regards to medicine, some diseases can be easily diagnosed with the use of modern technology.
2. Technology help students on research with the use of internet. There are also schools who offer distance learning where teacher-student interaction is thru videocall or emails.
3. Its very helpful in communication. You can communicate with anyone anytime, anywhere.
4. It also helps in tracking locations like GPS.
5. Technology is also used in aesthetics like for example plastic surgeries, wart removal and many more.
6. Release of high tech machines makes our lives easier compared before.

But eventhough there are lots of positive impacts of technology, there are also negative impacts that surely affects our lives, particularly our health as well as our environment.
Uao
Copper Member

Activity: 216
Merit: 58

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:27:09 AM

Technology advancement shrinked our society, we are much closely netted now than as we were a few hundred years ago.

Living in the information age certainly has helped us connect to one another at a deeper level, understand our troubles and put aside our differences.

We're getting there, one step at a time.

Think about how long it would've taken in 1800s to deliver a simple message across the ocean vs now. It's instant. We know people are starving right now in a distant corner of the globe. We know people are being abused in X regime without being there physically. We can't plead ignorance this time.

I think that's a good thing a step towards our evolution as a species.
RoronoaJorah

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:31:29 PM

If there is negative there is also positive impact of technology: first, easy Communication long distance now can be within reaçh, easy access to all info we need, like sch homeworks, bec of technology it helps to solve crime and other social problem.. It also became bridge to those loved one who were lost to find, some find someone to marry and most of all it also helps on our economic societies
Dropped

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:06:36 PM

There are lots of positive impacts of technology on our society it converts our life into simple living, the faster transaction and communication in terms of different things is not a big problem and it only takes about a few minutes to communicate with other people from different countries compared before. And technology is still developing in order to make our daily lives easier and simpler compared to past years.
aintnopassincraze

Activity: 233
Merit: 106

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:36:29 PM

One word for you smartphone. Try imaging life without your little computer in your pocket all day everyday. Can't? Exactly it is the lifeline of how we communicate with everybody and without it we would not know what to do with ourselves anymore. Kinda sad but kinda cool at the same time given its tremendous powers.

aintnopassincraze

Activity: 233
Merit: 106

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:37:46 PM

One word for you smartphone. Try imaging life without your little computer in your pocket all day everyday. Can't? Exactly it is the lifeline of how we communicate with everybody and without it we would not know what to do with ourselves anymore. Kinda sad but kinda cool at the same time given its tremendous powers.

Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:01:52 PM

There are lots of positive impact of technology here in our country. It lessen the burden of difficult tasks. It makes out daily jobs easier. Transactions are easier, travelling is more fun and faster, and researching is much more convenient with the help of the internet. We are lucky enough to be in this generation where everything is easier with our technology.
SamPo

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:28:43 AM

The posostuve impact od technology in the society is it is making the life or the daiky routin of people easy. For example for a student, a student have an assignment but since there limuted copy of the book he needs in the library he do not have the chance to get a. Copy but because there is technology he can easily browns the articles and websites for his reference in answering his assignment.
ducnh1022

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:14:39 AM

1 word: efficiency.
Only problem is how people assign that efficiency for what.
That is a big and controversial question
trikru

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:26:23 AM

It is connecting the world. Without it, we wouldn't be able to know what happened in different locations or countries almost instantly!
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:39:20 AM

The positive impact of technology is that it makes our life easier than before additionally, the peoples of every country in any part of the word are becoming more aware of different cultures, issues in a government regardless of which country you're in that's why if a certain country suffers from oppressions or natural calamities, the help from another country will definitely come on time because of the latest technologies that makes us more interconnected

btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:54:38 AM

The positive impact of technology on society are:
1.Uses of computers in medical field
2.Vote Counting
3.Use of credit card, automated billing
4.Job opportunities, work from home, marketing selling online 
nemesis_

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:17:00 AM

Due to the advancement of technology nowadays, people found ways to live this life a little easier than usual. Many improvement in the society are done with the help of the developing technology. It also made a great impact in so many different fields. Technology helped in the automation in industry and household, changing of mode of transports and data management and information retrieval. Also have a great impact on entertainment and advertising. Furthermore, it reduced its risk to human life. And the effect it made in our communication.

Vivimubarak

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:24:47 AM

With current  developing technology, learning process  can be done without using real classes, only with the use of applications, learning process can be  simplify done by online, I think this includes to the positive aspects of technology.
feinter

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:36:20 AM

The posostuve impact od technology in the society is it is making the life or the daiky routin of people easy. For example for a student, a student have an assignment but since there limuted copy of the book he needs in the library he do not have the chance to get a. Copy but because there is technology he can easily browns the articles and websites for his reference in answering his assignment.
the more people are informed or using technology, the more likely they are to have a positive opinion of them and trust them.
Angna27

Activity: 406

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:41:37 AM

It makes our life easier, from communication to education and transformation, we have access to our family from different country by video or email just one click away, student can just browser in their internet to find what they needed and if we travel or to some places they become made easy for us, even the processing of our paper in school, in the office etc. and among others everything now seems possible, such is the effect of technology in our lives.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
Conquermountains

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:43:15 AM

There is a lot of positive impact, The way the information is available right now for free the way we can access information that is not available before. The way we can communicate and follow the people we look up to and the knowledge we can gain by just accessing the free information.
SugoiSenpai

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:27:49 PM

In my opinion, there a lot more positive impact of technology rather than the negative, and I am going to cite them all down:

-Technology through the internet helps Us to research what we need, specially for students. One click and all their questions are answered.
-Technology helps us have a more convenient life, through online transactions, online shopping, and many more, we are able to be  more convenient in a sense of just typing in what we need and not having to get out of our house to buy it personally.
-Technology and its perks, such as cryptocurrency, Artificial Intelligence, machineries, etc.
-Technology and its ability to create endless possible inventions that can change our world, just look at the A.I. walking jumping and working by picking up heavy objects that humans can't nowmally carry.

Technology has endless possibilities of improvement, It is the future of all humankind.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
███████████▀▀         ▀▀███
████████▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
██████▀  ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
████▀  ▄██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
███▀  ██████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▀  █████▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
██  ▀███▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
██    ▀██▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
██  █▄  ▀████████▀  ▄██████
██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
████████     INDUSTRY LEADING BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     ████████
LIVE
STREAMING
DAILY PRICE
BOOSTS
LIVE DEALER
CASINO
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄█▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
████  ▄  ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
███  ▀█▀   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
██  ▄    █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
██    ▄██  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
███  ▀████  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
████  ▀████  ▀████▄    ████
█████▄   ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
████████▀▀ █████ ▀▀████████
█████▀    ▄█████▄    ▀█████
██████▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄██████
███▀███▀ ▄███▀███▄ ▀███▀███
██   █ ▄██▀     ▀██▄ █   ██
██   █ ██         ██ █   ██
██   █ ▀██▄▄█ █▄▄██▀ █   ██
███▄███▄ ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ▄███▄███
██████▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀██████
█████▄    ▀█████▀    ▄█████
████████▄▄ █████ ▄▄████████

[.
WIN WITH US!
]
Cosmic BitGhost

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:05:48 PM

I think technology is widely use in school research. As long as the school has a computer lab, students are able to use the Internet and digital encyclopedias to obtain the research they need.
Bigbangcrazy

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:11:20 PM

Not everyone can make use of technology. For our youth, that is the advantage. Everything has two sides, "Negative" and "Positive". The problem is how people use it  Wink
Ebenezer559

Activity: 401

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 05:15:31 PM

It makes life simple and bringing people together without boundaries.
billykannithi

Activity: 330

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:18:45 PM

technology make us more easy and convinient in daily life work, we dont have to use our strength too much anymore.
Cosmic BitGhost

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:07:23 AM

One of the positive impact of technogy is the convenience for educational research. As long schools has a computer lab, students are able to use the Internet and digital encyclopedias to obtain the research they need.
asakurayoh26

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:10:30 AM

The positive impact of technology is that people get their life easier. A lot of technology are made for the people to get a convenient way of living. High technology make us to have better life.
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:40:28 AM

In education, the burden of going to the library everytime a research work arises is avoided, students can easily hook up with the internet and can do researching at the comfort of their homes. Educators on the other hand uses technology to aid them in their profession.
PETES

Activity: 456

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:54:18 AM

There are so many positive impacts of technology to our society for example of this is those technologies in farming. Long time ago planting and harvesting of rice is very difficult but now there were tractors and machines use by our farmers.
nwahshearthiad

Activity: 134

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:11:18 AM

Technology have it's pro's and cons. While technology have some negative impacts when not used properly, there are also positive impacts that we must consider. Technoly aids in communication, labor, transportation, education and in general it aids in the progress of a society.
deean_3one

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:05:25 AM

Nowadays technology is getting more advanced and people are starting to feel the benefits. Technology provides many benefits for its users in addition to can add insight, technological advances are also used to create a tool for fast and easy communication for the community. And there are many other benefits.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 08:34:49 AM

Nowadays technology is getting more advanced and people are starting to feel the benefits. Technology provides many benefits for its users in addition to can add insight, technological advances are also used to create a tool for fast and easy communication for the community. And there are many other benefits.
I can take any me not from each person, but I was worried only one time. this is what people actually began to live much easier to physically, because any work make it easy to high technology. that's only since the introduction of high technology in different services of humanity, jobs was much less. I don't know good or bad high technology.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:27:47 AM

technology helps us to do thing with ease, to make life more accessible by how we communicate or how we travel and trade.
Haveyouseenthisgirl

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:32:43 AM

because technology helps us to do things easily like homeworks, connection to call your loveones in long distance because most people nowadays are surrounded by technology because if your not using technology youre out. Just sayin  Wink
Kuchiyosenojutsu

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:15:21 PM

The first and foremost positive impact of technology is accelerating the flow of information. Undeniable information flow is very fast since the existence of information technology, even can dikarakan can no longer controlled. with all your smartphone and internet quota, you can search any information. Feeling the world is in the palm of the hand.

The existence of Social Media / Facilitate Communication

With the abundance of social media available, can facilitate the process of communication one person with another person. no need to send letters to the post office like the old times. If the ancients had to wait a few days to get a reply, with today's technology, just a few seconds had arrived at the recipient .
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:51:16 PM

Technology is giving us a better and comfortable life, now everything can be done by smartphone, we dont need to queue in bank to send money, we dont need to go to store to buy something, everything can be done online, and technology makes us easier and quicker to access the information, the right information will prevent us from being fool by other people, and it makes us easier to learn something new
FiveReelsTwo

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:47:18 PM

Technology gives comfort, effectivity, effeciency at work.It maximizes workloads and make the world mor easier.

MostHigh

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:49:55 PM

well said, the benefits of technology is more than the disadvantages, if not we would have been wiped out by technology long ago but what we see here all the time is the negative talks on AI. Some one told me that is helping us stay on lane but i doubt. Technology is good. Period
Tharel

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:17:05 PM

There are plenty of positive impact of technology on our society. One of them is it makes our everyday life much more easier, like different machines used in household chores, easy transportation access (Grab/Uber), it can also save lives of workers especially those who are enggaged in mining industry or space exploration.

Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:13:25 PM

There are plenty of positive impact of technology on our society. One of them is it makes our everyday life much more easier, like different machines used in household chores, easy transportation access (Grab/Uber), it can also save lives of workers especially those who are enggaged in mining industry or space exploration.
I agree...with the advent of technology, our life has become easier, more pleasant and interesting...but for some reason there are many unhappy people...what do they need more?
shahadut_s232

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 12:21:53 AM

There are many positive impact of technology on society. Now a single days pass without touch of technology we can't think. Technology makes our life more enjoyable, easier and more comfortable.there are most useful think like as light, fan,mobile, TV etc. Without technology society couldn't developed. So technology is the must important of our society.
daniel08

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:35:09 AM

There are many positive impacts in using technology . By using it people makes their work more easier , more convinient , more comfortable to be done. They can make their work more faster to finish. Technology this days is very much helpful for people in everyday lives. Because of technology we can travel to one coyntry to another in its easiest way and in a faster way.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
Kevinvaonav

Activity: 414

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:24:31 AM

The positive impact of technology is very much for us. Technology can open our insight about the world because we can quickly get the news we need. In addition we can also make friends with people from different parts of the world.we can also do business, shopping, work, learning and much more easily using internet technology. Advancements in various fields can be achieved because there is technology.

▰▰▰  KingCasino  ▰▰▰
▰▰▰   licensed cryptocurrency online casino site in curacao    ▰▰▰
Telegram    Twitter     Facebook 
Pintasak

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:00:56 AM

Theres a big lot of positive impact of technologies in the society because anything you want to searh and learn in just one click are quick to see we are not streesing ourself and it is much easier in our daily lives through this modern technologies

agus_sna

Activity: 229

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:56:38 PM

the positive impact of technology that we can share files, make sale and purchase transactions, to seek information education so that technology is very influential in terms of world development,
thanks
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: