Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:06:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [HIRING] Data Entry / Reddit Poster - 750ADM/week (0.3ETH ICO Equivalent)  (Read 147 times)
Azza1070 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:55:46 PM

Hi Everyone,

Our team is looking to hire another Reddit promoter, your job will be to make 50-100 Reddit posts a day on different subreddits, and to do data entry into a Google spreadsheet.
We can provide Reddit accounts.
We're looking for someone who can work almost everyday, and work diligently.
Must be a Native-English speaker.
Each Reddit post will take roughly 10 minutes to post (due to posting restrictions on Reddit), 50-100 posts will take around 8-16 hours.
You will not need to work 8-16 hours a day, but it's expected that you can make a minimum of 50 posts/day, or make up for them.
We need a hard-working promoter who can get the job done and communicate effectively with us.

The ADAMANT Project Team will pay you in ADAMANT tokens.
750ADM/week, this is equivalent to 0.45 ETH/week according to the current token price on the ADAMANT website: https://adamant.im/buy-tokens/
I will pay you personally in ETH when personal clients of mine pay in ETH for Reddit promotions (if you prove hard-work and commitment), but please do not ask me for ETH payments.
They will be sent on certain occassions.

If you're interested in this position, please contact me on Telegram: @Azza1070
I believe this will be a great opportunity for anyone looking to acquire large amounts of ADM tokens.
Becoming a Delegate on the ADAMANT Network costs 3,000ADM (https://explorer.adamant.im/delegateMonitor).
Thank you.

- Aaron
queennathalia

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:47:33 AM

Better, Pay us on ethereum per week so people will encourage to join on this activity. Just saying.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: