Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:39:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bots for trading and sports betting 🚀  (Read 411 times)
ininjabot (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2020, 04:13:45 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2020, 07:30:58 AM by ininjabot

Statistics are listed in the extended Google Docs information at the link above, screenshots are added monthly. In the spring, statistics for a longer period of time from trusted sources are expected. Join the tests, TotalWinBot limit in sales, and it is the most interesting option + tests for free without payment are possible according to forecasts in the telegram-bot, its simplified version.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 11:48:31 PM

I am interested with the sports betting bot but you did not mention how it works which makes me skeptical about the process of selecting what team or player the bot will choose. Is it based on the odds, example the odds of Conor Mcgregor of winning last Sunday is high, bot will automatically place a bet on Conor Mcgregor even when the bot owner is not logged in.
ininjabot (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2020, 07:29:34 AM

I am interested with the sports betting bot but you did not mention how it works which makes me skeptical about the process of selecting what team or player the bot will choose. Is it based on the odds, example the odds of Conor Mcgregor of winning last Sunday is high, bot will automatically place a bet on Conor Mcgregor even when the bot owner is not logged in.
Sports betting bot legally operates on the stock exchange Betfair.com by API. Several algorithms and strategies are used for accurate forecasts. If you are skeptical, you can easily dispel doubts by analyzing forecasts in the simplified version in the telegram-bot. Contact me for tests @ninjabots
ininjabot (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2020, 04:03:37 AM

New bot versions by default with the English version! Cheesy
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 07:21:18 AM

I doubt about the test and its duration you have mentioned Shocked. Do have any tracks of those tests so that anyone could verify them?

In recent times, there was a trading bot was heavily marketed in our services board and once high rank forum member came forward to test them on their own pocket, we got chances to evaluate in real time with trusted hands. Until, this forum members entered, that bot never booked losses and our forum members were not happy as per I had checked last time.

Similarly whatever mentioned on open-post must be just an advertising tactics and the prices for purchasing and the required funds for trading are at higher end. I just suggest anyone to prefer going to use bots must take time to evaluate at all possible methods before deciding to purchase them.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: