Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:37:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It’s very easy to trade Bitcoin  (Read 25955 times)
steffi79

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:47:45 PM

Hi all,

The Blockchain is the world's leading trading system. It’s a global online database, no need to download, no need to copy and sending anywhere. It can use at any computer in the world with an internet connection.

The Blockchain trading system can trade any instrument, any market and at any platform. It’s a low drawdown and steady profit trading system.

I have 1 closed trade + $954 and 2 open trades now without any risk but +2.7k (2.7%) floating profit.

I am waiting for adding more trade now if it doesn’t hit SL.

Am I lucky or it’s very easy to trade Bitcoin with the Blockchain system?

It might seem easy to you because everything required to begin is easily available for free. From an online wallet to accounts on exchanges and trading sites, most of these things are free and easily accessible so everyone is as blessed as you are in this case. I'm just assuming you made the right choices with some sleek timing which is rendering you profits being pretty new to the system itself.

this is more easy (bitcoin) than for the last few months it was been started for bitcoin are very easy to trade , first thing is just because are very known now and the way on how people are trusting and accepting bitcoin is in a good condition so in the way of how does it work it is very easy now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:33:51 PM

If you are trading BTC, join me now.

Lets make profit!...

Just open a BUY stop oder @ 8100 - SL 7430.

"https://i.imgur.com/KKADPKj.png"

Sounds like you really promoting Bitcoin to trade it, right? But I think it is much better to trade altcoin than bitcoin, there is big chances to earn higher percentage than directly trade in bitcoin. But this was just my opinion only.
WinterParker

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

Dock.io

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 09:02:45 PM

Yeah I am also confused as to what this is?

▀ ▀ ▀▀▀
                 ▄█▄
         ▄▄      ███
         ▀██▄    ███
      ▄▄▄▄▄███▄  ███
   ▄███████████▀ ███
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀   ███
▄███     ██▀     ███
███              ███
███              ███
███▄            ▄███
 ███▄          ▄███
  ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
    ▀▀████████▀

██                            ██               ▄▄
          ██                            ██               ▀▀
          ██                            ██     ▄▄
  ▄██████▄██    ▄██████▄      ▄██████▄  ██   ▄██▀        ██    ▄██████▄
▄██▀    ▀███  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▄██▀    ▀▀  ██ ▄██▀          ██  ▄██▀    ▀██▄
██        ██  ██        ██  ██          █████▄           ██  ██        ██
██        ██  ██        ██  ██          ██▀▀██▄          ██  ██        ██
▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▄▄  ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄▄  ██  ▀██▄    ▄██▀
  ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀  ██     ▀██  ███  ██    ▀██████▀

▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        TWITTER        TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬

hashcoinusa

Activity: 342

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:07:01 PM

With Bitcoin in bull market, trading strategy which work for stock does not make sense. First it is not regulated trade. Bitcoin cash and Bitcoin trading was resulted in massive swings. Anyone has different opinion.
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:19:59 PM

Yah,  it's easy to trade bitcoin because of the easy way to keep understand  it. But many as said it is better to trade with altcoin because of the many options to take grant. I don't know because I'm not yet on trading of any of them.
Blockchain System (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:41:11 AM

Sounds like you really promoting Bitcoin to trade it, right? But I think it is much better to trade altcoin than bitcoin, there is big chances to earn higher percentage than directly trade in bitcoin. But this was just my opinion only.

Yes, I'll update Cryptocurrency Signals here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2442528.0
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:13:45 PM

What is interesting here?
the OP should make a telegram group, and give some pump signals there.
do not forget the proof of profit for members believe and confident.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:54:46 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 11:18:37 AM by bitcad4u

What is interesting here?
the OP should make a telegram group, and give some pump signals there.
do not forget the proof of profit for members believe and confident.

Really promoting bitcoin to trade it right now and it is much better to trade altcoin then bitcoin, bitcoin cash and bitcoin trading were resulted in massive swing ,first it is not a regulated trade it can trading of them , anyone has different opinions.In some websites they using escrow for bitcoin trading. Localbitcoin.com is the one of website which provides escrow,you can try that.
Jack353

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:21:27 PM

Well, it is very easy to trade Bitcoin, but is MUCH easier to HODL Bitcoin. It is easy to trade because it is constantly reaching new highs so no matter where you buy it, you can just wait and sell it higher. On the other hand, if you buy it at a good price and HODL for like a year or two, then you could sell for a whole lot more than you bought it for (rather than the few % you gain from trading).

Good luck and stay safe! Tongue
dieselmeister

Activity: 546
Merit: 290

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:53:19 PM

haha, Bitcoin price always go up. Therefore, it is too easy to trade. However, I think you should choose anothe altcoin to trade to improve your skill.

Someone used my Account for 3 Month, why would someone do this?
illyiller

Activity: 697
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:47:11 PM

Bitcoin price always go up. Therefore, it is too easy to trade.

A classic misstep that new traders take is mistaking a bull market for being a genius. When the trend is incredibly strong, as it has been this year, trading is very easy. And I tend to agree that over the long run, the price of BTC will continue to rise.

But traders should always be ready to adapt to new market conditions. The trend can change. We waited through two years of bear market in 2014-2015, and the permabulls got slaughtered. Many people who thought the price could never drop held through great losses, only to leave Bitcoin and never return.

If you want to be a trader, never be a permabull. The trend is your friend, but the trend can change.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:53:51 PM

Hi all,

The Blockchain is the world's leading trading system. It’s a global online database, no need to download, no need to copy and sending anywhere. It can use at any computer in the world with an internet connection.

The Blockchain trading system can trade any instrument, any market and at any platform. It’s a low drawdown and steady profit trading system.

I have 1 closed trade + $954 and 2 open trades now without any risk but +2.7k (2.7%) floating profit.

Are you trying to advertize your using or in the short way you’re trying to get some referral to try out what your using for what kind be specific yes we knew that soncalled blockchain however the information of your statements is confusing we can do easy trade from marketcup which we can see the graph pricing that changes time to time.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:32:32 PM

Hi all,

Are you trying to advertize your using or in the short way you’re trying to get some referral to try out what your using for what kind be specific yes we knew that soncalled blockchain however the information of your statements is confusing we can do easy trade from marketcup which we can see the graph pricing that changes time to time.

I guess price changes doesn't affect too much with the marketcap, because of the uprising demand from new promising investors. Fluctuations can be rampant at anytime and you couldn't prevent that to happen, because morr people will dump their coins at unexpected situations. That's why its easy to trade bitcoin despite of the volatile character of bitcoin in the trading system.

Blockchain System (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:57:26 AM

Well, it is very easy to trade Bitcoin, but is MUCH easier to HODL Bitcoin. It is easy to trade because it is constantly reaching new highs so no matter where you buy it, you can just wait and sell it higher. On the other hand, if you buy it at a good price and HODL for like a year or two, then you could sell for a whole lot more than you bought it for (rather than the few % you gain from trading).

Good luck and stay safe! Tongue

haha, Bitcoin price always go up. Therefore, it is too easy to trade. However, I think you should choose anothe altcoin to trade to improve your skill.

Yes, it's like GOLD in 2011. Everyone said "It's constantly reaching new highs, it's always goes up and up"?
Blockchain System (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:06:08 AM

BTC signal.
dlhezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:22:09 AM

i think OP wants to say is, in blockchain he/she can easy makes a trade where ever he/she is. i guest he/she pointing that you can make more easy transactions using blockchain than any trading sites that not related in bitcoin, thats just only my opinion, OP are not replaying yet to figure out what he/she wants to say, but i think he/she can clear this.
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:57:03 AM

No.

TA would help but it is not precise,
It makes BTC trading not easy,
At least for me it s not easy
Yes trading bitcoin or alternative coins is not easy and it is not just for, trading is not easy is for everyone
because basically there are no one in the world who know about the future and what will happen in the future
include the digital coins price, the OP just share about the new method of trading activity via blockchain system
i think it is new system of trading but doesn't mean it can get constant profit and it is suitable for us, always there is weakness on every trading system so everything depend on the style of trading to every traders.
trobin

Activity: 177
Merit: 102

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:01:28 AM

Hi all,

We cannot say for sure if you are lucky or made good trades without more detail about them but I would not say bitcoin is an easy market to trade in, I would advise against over confidence as that's when people start to make mistakes and are at risk of big losses.

michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:00:49 AM

Hi all,

where do you trade? poloniex, bittrex, kraken or where? I am interesting with this and I think I can follow you. but be careful because it seems the price wants to go crash because the price is hard to get increase after the high price yesterday and I think we have to see the correction price is coming. hold on if this will be a big crash and hold tight your bitcoin and buy another bitcoin while the price is in cheap price later.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
family934

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:03:59 AM

Hi all,

where do you trade? poloniex, bittrex, kraken or where? I am interesting with this and I think I can follow you. but be careful because it seems the price wants to go crash because the price is hard to get increase after the high price yesterday and I think we have to see the correction price is coming. hold on if this will be a big crash and hold tight your bitcoin and buy another bitcoin while the price is in cheap price later.
this is all the more simple (bitcoin) than throughout the previous couple of months it was been begun for bitcoin are anything but difficult to exchange , first thing is on the grounds that are exceptionally known now and the path on how individuals are trusting and tolerating bitcoin is in a decent condition so in the method for how can it function it is simple at this point.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: