Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:23:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: are the majority of the people part time traders?  (Read 812 times)
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:51:06 PM

I think most of the traders are just doing it for side job, most of the traders just  follow the signal traders, or just pick a coin by rumours, only small part of the traders are full time traders, and it's possible to make a living by trading crypto, the volatility and the wide variety of the coins making the possibility of earning profit become high

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:36:54 PM

Most traders are basically part time traders who have a side jobs. Though you may find few who are trading full times. The reason why most traders are part time traders is because trading does not take up much time but requires some or few of our time. Or else if the trader has a big or many buyers which don't give him/her that much chance. If you research properly, you will find out that most traders are student whom are trading and schooling at the same time.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:37:36 PM

I mean of all the people who are trading do majority just do it as a side job for just a little profit or most of the traders dedicated traders who don't have any side jobs?
What type of trader are you?

That's me, side job trader. But I have faith trader is my life direction, soon. I don't have any data about how many people doing trade as full time or side job but I believe side job is because they don't have enough faith about trading it self. Just like gamble, wasting time or just fun with their money. Side job or full time job is not a big problem because it's worth to change life. Keep going and good luck to all trader.

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:47:13 PM

Due to my experience, people are mostly part time traders, they invest their savings and try to gain a bit on trading, but majority lose finally

In most cases stock markets can't be compared to how Bitcoin's market behaves, but in this case it's pretty easy to assume that the same applies to Bitcoin. I have read a well written article where it describes how 95% of the people end up losing, and the other few percent are the 'smarter' traders taking advantage, and the top 1-2% are institutions and other professional parties scooping up the extreme majority of the profits. In other words, 95% of the traders fill the jar with money that the other 5% starts eating from.
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:56:41 PM

I'm a part-time trader. I'm checking my trade once in a while. I think majority are part-time traders. Many people do it part-time to have time also for their other endeavors. Besides for normal traders they just have to leave it once in a while to wait for the right time or price. For some also, they took it as part-time to have time for work or other businesses.

Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:02:02 PM

I mean of all the people who are trading do majority just do it as a side job for just a little profit or most of the traders dedicated traders who don't have any side jobs?

For me I just want to trade or a part time trader. But mostly some people are getting mad, just like iam getting nervous when iam on trade. It get me more feel nervous and feel scared. But mostly for them it's a job that getting through a lot of profit to shown.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:42:30 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2018, 09:45:07 AM by bitcad4u

For me I just want to trade or a part time trader. But mostly some people are getting mad, just like iam getting nervous when iam on trade. It get me more feel nervous and feel scared. But mostly for them it's a job that getting through a lot of profit to shown.

The majority of people doing part time job as trading.It's a good one for the part time job,you can keep your certain percentage of income in bitcoin trading.It will be the secured one.Even If you lose some money,you job will support you.
So at first start to trade with part time,if you get good knowledge about trading,you can do for full time.
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:39:18 PM

I am type of part time trader because I don't have much free time.. I am to be trader or earner bitcoin just to make extra income and support my family financial.. trading and earning bitcoin are the most promising side job I've ever done..
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:28:30 AM

Trading really needs a substantial amount of time so I think majority do it full time. Those who are now unemployed and now focusing on trading. You can only make it as a part time if you are on a long term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: