Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:01:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MasterCoin [MST] Sync problems fixed, updated 9 Sept 2013  (Read 51184 times)
mortis304

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 11:43:29 PM

I was considering setting up a stratum mining pool for this coin.  However, after reading through the thread and seeing the way that 'Hydroponica' has acted and messages he's posted...I can't bring myself to support this coin. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
loveys

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2013, 11:55:01 AM

can't sync! who can provide the nodes?

waves

▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄
         ▄█████▄   ▄██████▄
       ▄████████ ▄██████████▄
     ▄████████▀▄██████████████▄
   ▄████████▀▄████▀▄▄▄▀█████████▄
 ▄█████████ ████▀▄█████▄▀█████████▄
████████████▄▀▀▄█████████▄▀█████████
 ▀██████▀▄▄ ▀████████▄▀████▄▀█████▀
   ▀██▀▄████  ▀███▄▀███▄▀████▄▀█▀
     ▄████▀▄██▄ ▀███▄▀███▄▀██▀
      ▀█▀▄████▀▄▄ ▀███▄▀███▄
        ▀███▀▄████  ▀███▄▀▀
          ▀▄████▀▄██▄ ▀█▀
            ▀█▀▄████▀
              ▀███▀
.SMART.........
.CONTRACT..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

███████████████  ██▄
   ██           ██   ▀██
   ██           ██     ██
   ██           ██ ▐██████▌
   ██           ██ ▐█ ████▌
   ███████████████  ██ ███▌
   ███████▀███████   █████
   █████▀   ▀█████      █
   ███▀       ▀███      █
   ██▄         ▄██      █
   ████▄     ▄█████▄    █
   ██████▄ ▄██████ █    █
   ███████████████ ▀▄▄▄▄▀
   ███████████████
████████████████████
.NO....
.GAS..
▬▬▬▬▬

HIGH   
        SPEED

.MULTI-SIG WALLETS..
.ATOMIC SWAPS...........
.VOTINGS......................

.FREEZING......
.DAPPS AND....
.EVEN MORE...
Lohoris

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Bitgoblin

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 09:40:47 PM

tried reading this thread?

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
fxmulder

Activity: 325

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 09:38:06 PM

I am in the same boat, nodes listed in the thread appear to be dead, getting zero connections

YOU CAN ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY or INVEST

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀

Rainbot
Happy Hour
Faucet
Lohoris

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Bitgoblin

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 12:32:19 PM

can't people read?

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
ASICSRUS

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 01:54:10 PM

Sync Problem Fix
http://www.mediafire.com/download/eezi4wfs37b4375/mstblocks.rar - Download this rar file, and use it to replace the 2 files and 1 folder, in you %appdata%\roaming\MasterCoin Folder

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Introducing the coin, to master all alt coins, MasterCoin [MST]. The future of Crypto Currency. Fast, secure, reliable. Pay, with your MasterCoins.

Client Updates
V1.0.1 - UPNP enabled, Wallet Icons customized, Copyright info in Wallet Help, About menu corrected.
V1.1a - Checkpoints added. Changed Diff adjust, every 10 blocks, max adjustment, %200. (Please ensure only addnode in conf is addnode=207.12.89.80. please remove any others)

Scrypt
35 Second Blocks (Should minimize orphans, and still allow for fast transactions)
Diff retarget every 10 blocks, max adjustment, %200.
Block 1 - 1079 - 100 Coins (Premine of 108,000 coins for bounties, give aways and future developement / Promotions)
Block 1080 - 1180 = 1 Coin
Block 1281 - 1380 = 2 Coins
Block 1380 - 1480 = 4 Coins
Block 1481 - 1780 = 8 Coins
Block 1781 on = 20 Coins

This block structure, should serve to prevent insta-mining, to some degree. Also, gives people time to setup for mining, and getting pools inplace, ensuring a relatively fair start. Diff should adjust by or shortly after, reaching full block reward. A smaller block reward, will help compensate for the faster block time, and serve to help preserve the value of the coin.

Reward halves every 2703085 blocks, ~ 3 years.
Max Coins 180,205,714

2469 Blocks per day
Reward halves every 2703085 blocks, ~ 3 years.
Max Coins 180,205,714
Source Code https://github.com/mastercoin/MasterCoin-Source
Windows Download -  http://www.mediafire.com/download/20ye71pt5b0dloc/Mastercoin-QT-v1.1a.rar
Bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=242407.msg2570868#msg2570868
Give away thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=242408.msg2570882#msg2570882
Forums (Coming Soon)
Website (Coming Soon)
Pools (Coming Soon)

Contests: Draw # 1 - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=243347.0

MasterCoin.conf

server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=minername
rpcpassword=minerpass
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=58756
addnode=207.12.89.80

If people could post more seed nodes, that would be great

Forward port 58757 on your router, for best results.

Questions or development ideas? Please, feel free to send emails to mstcoin@gmail.com

MST vs. MSC they going to pay us anything for hijacking the name, or did you?lol ~ first to publish is a rule i'm familiar with!  Cool

✰ If You Risk Nothing, You Risk Everything | PrimeDice.com | The New Way To Roll | *Thread*

<3<3:::LOVE^YOUR^NEIGHBOR!!!:::|+i|_33+(((PLEASE)))====>Donate if you like me!~> 157YEcD4WQ9UbhZ7NSC2FpuaYfxHe3JgF2
CaptainAK

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2013, 01:48:50 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2013, 05:52:33 PM by CaptainAK

OK... So my pool no longer has any peers. Does that mean this coin is now officially dead?

If not, please send me the IPs of any still functional nodes. If none exist, I will be closing my pool.

Thanks everyone.

UPDATE:

I have gotten in touch with Cryptsy and they confirm they have no connections either. I think this coin may be actually dead at this point. I will wait for 24 hours to see if the developer does anything and, if not, I will be decommissioning my pool and probably recommending that Cryptsy.com delist it.
haightst

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 09:47:10 PM

Mastercoin 2(MSC ponzi) trying to hijack and steal our name here even though we are trading on the exchanges already. I've been discussing this with BitJohn over at cryptsy and we have good communication...I'm sticking firm and buying up all the REAL Mastercoins(MST) I can buy at these levels. If these MSC devs would just have the common decency to address this issue I would drop it but since they wanna play stupid I will use everything within my power to not let them hijack our mastercoin name(my Grandpa was a famous Patient/Copyright Attorney), not to mention the BTCitcoin blockchain being hijacked an polluted(sent an email to Gavin).. Hows the stability of MASTERCOIN/MST doing? Can we deal with an attack from the MSC masterminds??

Wink

ANYTHING i can do? /\many thanks

LETS MAKE THEM PAY!!! 1 to 1 = MSC / MST
ANiceJewishBoy

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 10:20:55 PM

Introducing the coin, to master all alt coins, MasterCoin [MST]. The future of Crypto Currency. Fast, secure, reliable. Pay, with your MasterCoins.

Are you sure?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=321086
haightst

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 10:34:31 PM

Are you sure?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=321086

yes i'm buying all the Mastercoins(MST)  we can settle 1 - 1 with MSC or we get thrown under the bus by BitJohn?
 This is the first case i've seen of anything like this in the bitcoin world.

I need to speak with the MST/MASTERCOIN dev ...we have lawyers ! =)
ANiceJewishBoy

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 10:38:50 PM

I'm not suggesting MST is obsolete, just wondering if it will be able to keep up. It seems like a fairly prominent coin right now.
haightst

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 10:46:29 PM

I'm not suggesting MST is obsolete, just wondering if it will be able to keep up. It seems like a fairly prominent coin right now.

i'm buying and holding Mastercoins for the sake of integrity ~ you can't just come out with the exact same name, just look at script "Bitcoin 2"...am I way off base here with this? do i have it backwards? many thanks and GOOOO MST!!!
ANiceJewishBoy

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 12:16:33 AM

i'm buying and holding Mastercoins for the sake of integrity ~ you can't just come out with the exact same name, just look at script "Bitcoin 2"...am I way off base here with this? do i have it backwards? many thanks and GOOOO MST!!!

There is no coin with the same name coming out, this is not a new coin. It is a new way of viewing altcoins, not just Mastercoin, ALL alts.
haightst

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 12:39:55 AM

There is no coin with the same name coming out, this is not a new coin. It is a new way of viewing altcoins, not just Mastercoin, ALL alts.

what do you mean there is our mastercoin(MST) that is currently listed on the public exchange cryptsy..then there is the other one that is all insider developer private sales..when i asked BitJohn he said he was thinking of listing them side by side. I say: NO WAY ~because we are the first to publish! MSC devs and us over here at the MST camp need to work this out somehow to clear this up as I asked and was ignored. I say if they plan on using our mastercoin name they have to compensate us or trade out the coins 1 - 1 BEFORE they list there,, I'll get with BTCJohn again. I'm pretty sure he understands my position...you with me?  Wink MST//^ TO THE MOON!

you see this? >> http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2013/oct/29/bitcoin-forgotten-currency-norway-oslo-home
haightst

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 12:57:33 AM

I'm predicting Blockchain Syncing Issues in the next couple of days.

~BCX~

team MSC going to be throwing wrenches?  Cheesy lol
CaptainAK

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2013, 02:30:19 AM

Regardless of what happens to the naming, I think people should be more concerned with the actual blockchain. If Cryptsy cannot connect, then there is no point in arguing about the name. Without a connection they cannot receiving or process coins.

If anyone still has an active connection to other people in the chain, let me know right away and I will get my pool back up, so we can start mining again.

If I am wrong about Cryptsy, then I am glad, because when I talked to them yesterday, they said and I quote "Sadly I am also showing that we have 0 peers on the network. I will talk to Vern about how to proceed." No peers = no mining. No mining = dead coin.

I really hope I am wrong, but before you jump in and denounce me, prove me wrong by showing me an IP to connect to, that will get me back on the network.

haightst

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 03:03:46 AM

Regardless of what happens to the naming, I think people should be more concerned with the actual blockchain. If Cryptsy cannot connect, then there is no point in arguing about the name. Without a connection they cannot receiving or process coins.

If anyone still has an active connection to other people in the chain, let me know right away and I will get my pool back up, so we can start mining again.

If I am wrong about Cryptsy, then I am glad, because when I talked to them yesterday, they said and I quote "Sadly I am also showing that we have 0 peers on the network. I will talk to Vern about how to proceed." No peers = no mining. No mining = dead coin.

I really hope I am wrong, but before you jump in and denounce me, prove me wrong by showing me an IP to connect to, that will get me back on the network.

vvv heres is dudes' email i'll see what I can do!

mstcoin@gmail.com

thanks!
CaptainAK

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2013, 02:48:07 PM

I have actually already tried contacting the dev via pm a few times over the past couple of days (and his profile shows that he HAS been online during that time), but he has not answered any of my PMs.

Maybe I have been completely misreading this thread, but I am PRETTY sure MSTCoin and Hydroponica are the same person. MSTCoin has not been around for a while, but Hydroponica has.

Hydroponica, Man I just need to know if I should keep my pool alive while you fix this or is the coin dead? Any response (public or private) would be appreciated.
murraypaul

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 03:06:36 PM

Mastercoin 2(MSC ponzi) trying to hijack and steal our name here even though we are trading on the exchanges already. I've been discussing this with BitJohn over at cryptsy and we have good communication...I'm sticking firm and buying up all the REAL Mastercoins(MST) I can buy at these levels. If these MSC devs would just have the common decency to address this issue I would drop it but since they wanna play stupid I will use everything within my power to not let them hijack our mastercoin name(my Grandpa was a famous Patient/Copyright Attorney), not to mention the BTCitcoin blockchain being hijacked an polluted(sent an email to Gavin).. Hows the stability of MASTERCOIN/MST doing? Can we deal with an attack from the MSC masterminds??

A coin whose logo is a blatant ripoff of MasterCard is complaining about someone else copying them?
Too funny.

BTC: 16TgAGdiTSsTWSsBDphebNJCFr1NT78xFW
SRC: scefi1XMhq91n3oF5FrE3HqddVvvCZP9KB
haightst

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 06:20:12 PM

A coin whose logo is a blatant ripoff of MasterCard is complaining about someone else copying them?
Too funny.

i know what a trip!~
welcome to the world of bitcoins!!!
http://iconsoffright.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/twilight-zone.jpg

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: