Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:17:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does anyone know a signature campaign open for newbie??  (Read 418 times)
Jenits

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:54:50 PM

I think you need to be atleast junior member to be qualified for some signiture campaign.. That is a rule in every bounty campaign..but even you are newbie u can still join at the social media campaign like twitter and facebook.. You can also joined airdrops.. Just read the rule in every bounty thread.
GregorWar

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:11:31 PM

Guys just take a little time of your's and make it to the Jr. Member...write good post and get your activitiy up...don'tit is not so hard...just get organized...don't be like me...took me 3 weeks and missed 2 airdrops...read, ask and learn...be carefull...u will get banned...

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:45:34 PM

I think you need to be atleast junior member to be qualified for some signiture campaign.. That is a rule in every bounty campaign..but even you are newbie u can still join at the social media campaign like twitter and facebook.. You can also joined airdrops.. Just read the rule in every bounty thread.

To raise your rank you have to actively and above all make a sensible forum on the forum. Stay active and look for answers to other users' problems.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: