Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:28:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "Unused Capital" the new scam of the banksters  (Read 131 times)
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 08:30:31 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2017, 09:37:26 PM by KingScorpio

have you ever heard some of ripples argumentation that they want to realize or they pretend there is something in existence called "unused capital" by creating a currency out of thin air and telling others its valuable because "they" are supposed to be the capital and you the noncapital worker, selling them your time for the billions of token they made within seconds?

now one can say wow such a smart idea why dont i go into my village and tell everyone that in this village there is unused capital meaning build me a bankster palace so i can then mangage you folks and banning everyone that doesnt behave like i want him to because i am the capital now and i realize the unused capital. oh and i will also create a licensing system so no one else except me can claim and realise unused capital....

what do you folk think of that doesnt it sound to you as ridiculous as to me?
but it is also smart though, why work, why not just pretend you are the chosen one that is supposed to claim the unused capital and demand others to do the work because you are the capital and they are the workforce

Grin

regards

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: