Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:34:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hearthy.co is a SCAM project!  (Read 216 times)
HealthSecurities (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:15:00 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 05:35:44 PM by HealthSecurities

Please be aware this project is a scam - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2089073.0

A user spoke to their Administrator (another team member) on telegram and was ridiculed for his religion and asking too many questions.

I personally spoke to them after the user told me about this encounter (I only invest Healthcare ICOs), and went to their telegram page to ask them why their Administrator (team member) was ridiculing people for their religion - or banning others for asking difficult questions about their company.

I had the dishonor of speaking to their "Medical Doctor" - Juan. Juan claims to be a practicing physician with an MD. I have an MD myself, and I am a real Resident physician working in Chicago. I asked him a very very simple medical question - "What do you do if a 55 year old patient is complaining of heartburn, and PPIs are not working?" (Answer - you do an EGD to check for stomach cancer or ulcers)

A third year medical student could answer this question.

I asked Juan this question two times - he told me to go check his Linkedin for his credentials and REFUSED to answer the question, so I did. His Linkedin education and experience makes absolutely no sense. It says he has been in Medical School for over 10 years. It also claims he was in Taiwan and Spain getting an education at the same exact time. It is all bullshit.

I asked Juan the question one more time, and he banned me from their company telegram chat. Huge red flags start waving in my head. This was one of the most basic questions you can ask a medical doctor.

So I get a private message from the racist admin "Me". I simply asked him if I can speak to Juan on the public telegram group to determine if he is a real medical doctor. "Me" said if I send them my Linkedin account and showed where I worked, he would allow me to speak to Juan in the chat.

When I sent him all my information - he threatened to sue me for "Defamatory accusations". I welcomed the lawyers as there is nothing illegal about what I am doing. He was trying to use scare tactics to get me to stop calling out his scam company. I am not afraid of baseless accusations, and I will continue to fight for the people.

Please, do not invest in this SCAM company. Save your money and invest in companies that actually have an experienced healthcare team and one that does not show any prejudice or racism towards potential investors asking difficult questions.

I have proof of all the conversations and will be more than happy to share them with everyone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 08:17:07 PM

I'm not surprised about a year ago there was another scam here that said they are putting patient records on the blockchain when I asked what hospitals have done this they deleted my post. Yet people still gave them BTC and ETH. Go figure!

Always ask who is using it and you will see if ti's a scam most just put a post so they can steel from greedy and gelable.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CrypticGambit

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:18:01 PM

Please be aware this project is a scam - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2089073.0

A user spoke to their Administrator (another team member) on telegram and was ridiculed for his religion and asking too many questions.

I personally spoke to them after the user told me about this encounter (I only invest Healthcare ICOs), and went to their telegram page to ask them why their Administrator (team member) was ridiculing people for their religion - or banning others for asking difficult questions about their company.

I had the dishonor of speaking to their "Medical Doctor" - Juan. Juan claims to be a practicing physician with an MD. I have an MD myself, and I am a real Resident physician working in Chicago. I asked him a very very simple medical question - "What do you do if a 55 year old patient is complaining of heartburn, and PPIs are not working?" (Answer - you do an EGD to check for stomach cancer or ulcers)

A third year medical student could answer this question.

I asked Juan this question two times - he told me to go check his Linkedin for his credentials and REFUSED to answer the question, so I did. His Linkedin education and experience makes absolutely no sense. It says he has been in Medical School for over 10 years. It also claims he was in Taiwan and Spain getting an education at the same exact time. It is all bullshit.

I asked Juan the question one more time, and he banned me from their company telegram chat. Huge red flags start waving in my head. This was one of the most basic questions you can ask a medical doctor.

So I get another message from the racist admin "Me". I simply asked him if I can speak to Juan on the public telegram group to determine if he is a real medical doctor. "Me" said if I send them my Linkedin account and showed where I worked, he would allow me to speak to Juan in the chat.

When I sent him all my information - he threatened to sue me for "Defamatory accusations". I welcomed the lawyers as there is nothing illegal about what I am doing. He was trying to use scare tactics to get me to stop calling out his scam company. I am not afraid of baseless accusations, and I will continue to fight for the people.

Please, do not invest in this SCAM company. Save your money and invest in companies that actually have an experienced healthcare team and one that does not show any prejudice or racism towards potential investors asking difficult questions.

I have proof of all the conversations and will be more than happy to share them with everyone.

Sound serious thanks for your post I will evade them for now. So may scam ICOs nowadays. I hate ponzi and scam icos! Guys stay safe!

HealthSecurities (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:21:49 PM

I'm not surprised about a year ago there was another scam here that said they are putting patient records on the blockchain when I asked what hospitals have done this they deleted my post. Yet people still gave them BTC and ETH. Go figure!

Always ask who is using it and you will see if ti's a scam most just put a post so they can steel from greedy and gelable.

This is the thing - patient records on blockchain actually HAS a future, but you need medical doctors and developers familiar with HIPAA regulations to even make a working app.

I think you might be referring to PTOY (patientory). I invested in that company as well. I still believe their idea can work, but they have not shown any updates on their progress and have gone completely cold in their responses - even their telegram group has no administrators from the team.

But patient records and health data on the blockchain WILL be the future for the healthcare data management industry, just need to find the right company to get the process done - one FULL of medical doctors.
CryptoGoddess

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:03:39 PM

Thank you for the warning. Unfortunately there are lots of scammers taking advantage of innocent people in the Crypto Space. Be careful guys.
Sy
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Bounty Detective

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:14:21 AM

Thank you for your post buddy. I was about to invest some money into the ICO but after your post, I think I will do thorough research my self.

BOUNTY DETECTIVE