Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:32:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [H] BTC [W] PayPal (INR/USD) - 14k INR (200$)  (Read 210 times)
Roboabhishek (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:36:10 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2018, 06:56:25 PM by Roboabhishek

H: Have BTC, N: Need 14k INR (approx 200$) via Paypal @1:1 Preev Rate. Conversion fee will be paid by you, if any.

I don't mind going 1st if you're a trusted member.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
N1CKH0LAS

Activity: 409
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:58:44 PM

Hey,
I can do it, if you're willing to receive $USD (and then you convert to to INR, at your own cost ). I've just checked my Paypal and there's no INR conversion anyway ( it only has ILS, at the "I" letter + another 20-25 currencies )

• Black Desert Online Accounts / Level 60+ Characters: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5240670.0
• Eve Plex, ISK and characters for BTC: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=341251.0
Roboabhishek (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:07:26 PM

Hey,
I can do it, if you're willing to receive $USD (and then you convert to to INR, at your own cost ). I've just checked my Paypal and there's no INR conversion anyway ( it only has ILS, at the "I" letter + another 20-25 currencies )

PayPal charges around 5.5% fee (Conversion+Transaction) i guess..

Also not sure if i should trade with you, you have no trade history other than one 2015 transaction.

N1CKH0LAS

Activity: 409
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:09:05 PM

No problem at all ,mate. Good luck with your transaction!

For the record, I actually have about 5-6 deals with feedback exchanged in 2018 alone, which is easy to check if you scroll down through the couple hundred spam feedback a guy gave me as a revenge for exposing his shady business. I'm here since 2013 and it's kinda sad to see people not knowing how to check the trade rating even in 2018, but there's still time to learn Smiley

• Black Desert Online Accounts / Level 60+ Characters: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5240670.0
• Eve Plex, ISK and characters for BTC: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=341251.0
crpytonation

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:05:23 PM

H: Have BTC, N: Need 14k INR (approx 200$) via Paypal @1:1 Preev Rate. Conversion fee will be paid by you, if any.

I can do it.Let me know
Can also do INR cash deposit/transfer to your bank account
Roboabhishek (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:15:21 PM

I can do it.Let me know

Cash deposit to the bank directly is much better, PM'ed you about the deal.
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:03:38 AM

I can do this for you. I can send direct to your bank account too if you’d like (in USD or GBP). Let me know if this is still open and drop me and if you’d like to proceed. I could have it completed in the next few minutes Smiley
crpytonation

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:26:55 AM

I can do it.Let me know

Let me know if you can use any trusted escrow from this forum
Roboabhishek (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:02:07 PM

I can do this for you. I can send direct to your bank account too if you’d like (in USD or GBP). Let me know if this is still open and drop me and if you’d like to proceed. I could have it completed in the next few minutes Smiley

Sure we can do it in the bank account, Let me know how to proceed. Since you're trusted so, I don't mind sending BTC to you first.
We can talk about it in the telegram, @Leblock
Or Hit me a PM regarding what info you need to deposit in my bank account.

Thanks.

I can do it.Let me know

Let me know which escrow you want to use.
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:07:44 PM

Sure we can do it in the bank account, Let me know how to proceed. Since you're trusted so, I don't mind sending BTC to you first.
We can talk about it in the telegram, @Leblock
Or Hit me a PM regarding what info you need to deposit in my bank account.

Thanks.

I can do it.Let me know

Let me know which escrow you want to use.

Can confirm that this transaction has taken place successfully. Roboabhishek sent the funds first and upon receipt I sent the payment over. An almost flawless transaction (slight error on my part) but otherwise all went well. Thanks Smiley
Roboabhishek (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:34:20 PM

I've successfully traded with AT101ET so I'll be locking this thread down, Thank you AT101ET for a fast trade.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: