Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:06:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which privacy coins will moon in 2018?  (Read 734 times)
ManavKalyan

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

Freedom

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:41:53 PM

I've been told that XSPEC an XVG will compete with ZEC and XMR in 2018.

What does everyone else think?

Any other suggestions?

ZEC definitely for the masking.. DASH is also a good payment coin..  VTC has good potential for growth in 2018 as it  still has a relatively smaller marCap.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:07:37 AM

I've been told that XSPEC an XVG will compete with ZEC and XMR in 2018.

What does everyone else think?

Any other suggestions?

In my opinion, XVG is a good for investment. Also i will recommend Ripple as it has a great project and team. Currently all the alts are down but i am sure once the bitcoin price will be having some correction, then money will flow in these alts making them quite a high value.
Karto

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:10:46 AM

KMD is a privacy coin that will moon
they can run other privacy coins on their platform
also have a decentralized exchange with atomic swaps + can trade with particular user with built-in escrow
also have order matching (so you can put many orders with same amount, until one of the orders fill)
i think thats fantastic

also other coins work with KMD to be listed on that BarterDEX because atomic swaps help to anonymity
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:26:02 AM

also have a decentralized exchange with atomic swaps + can trade with particular user with built-in escrow
also have order matching (so you can put many orders with same amount, until one of the orders fill)
i think thats fantastic

also other coins work with KMD to be listed on that BarterDEX because atomic swaps help to anonymity

I like KMD too because of their concept and strong tech approach. I'll be glad if it will go to the moon in 2018. Besides I'll be very glad if verge or zen will do so too.

Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:35:56 AM

i think thats fantastic

I like KMD too because of their concept and strong tech approach. I'll be glad if it will go to the moon in 2018. Besides I'll be very glad if verge or zen will do so too.
Kmd is good, but it hasn't shown such a high growth. Maybe by the upcoming year along with most other altcoins Kmd will tend to grow. Also verge seems to show good growth with price fluctuations. Deep Onion is the one that reached good growth in a short and trailing to grow with good momentum.

webmone

Activity: 287

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:52:55 AM

Honestly I do not believe that any of the existing altcoins will rise to the Moon. Bitcoin can do it, yes, but I have many doubts about alts. Probably we will see the fast growth of Monero, DASH and Zcash.
FOMI

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:55:20 PM

I like Monero but have a feeling Zero will boom in 2018.
Freelancer76

Activity: 386

Hello fellow miners

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:31:19 PM

I think 2018 will be the year of privacy coins. It is hard to tell which one will gain the most, my bet is the ones with low market cap like ONION, BGX, SUMO, XSPEC
skymia

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 07:50:04 PM

Check out this new coin, already on exchange!  ROI looks very good!  Medical Cryptocurrency with Masternode and privacy!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2753447.0

Do your own research, study your own investments Smiley and luck will come to you Smiley

Discordapp.com/invite/fQcYvkh ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤ Folding@Home ❤ MEDIC coin
imdabest239

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:08:48 PM

Sumo is pretty undervalued right now, i like that coin, the developers are doing a great job on it.

I think 2018 will be the year of privacy coins. It is hard to tell which one will gain the most, my bet is the ones with low market cap like ONION, BGX, SUMO, XSPEC

And onion is not a good coin, of course not, we do not even know who are the real developers of it (or if they really exist)

Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:15:32 PM

I think deeponion is big competition of  all privacy coins,becose it have more bonuses,privacy but i like pivix at this time,monero have lot of problems, before and like scam...

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: