Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:41:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】ELT | ETHEREUM LIMITED TOTAL COIN【ELTCOIN】 ⚡🚀  (Read 38663 times)
MAFTRADER (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:15:09 PM

yeah its an awesome project. I just discovered it in internet. But the project did not get viral yet. Why dont you let us do some advertisement like translations? And instead you can give us some bounty ?  Grin 

Anyway I would like to translate the Ann in german and turkish language  Cool

NICE!, kindly contact us directly in telegram!

Tellek Garing

Activity: 854
Merit: 130

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:16:50 PM

I just wanted to say this guy help me out got most of my tokens back he even used his own to make this work he brought my trust back with crypto coins and Elt coin will never be forgotten this elt coin community is the best i have  never thought in a million years i could trust someone as nice as this guy is you are the first person i could  trust in a long long time you made a friend for life. Thank you so much Merry Christmas to you and Happy Holidays you put tears in my eyes thank you

No problem! dont forget to support us!

There will be more announcement after this!
We look forward to it so we can know this project and I think this is something worth waiting for
MAFTRADER (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:21:31 PM

Another Announcement~!

Ask Me Anything - ELTCOIN DEV Team & OZZY The BS Filter

Guys make sure to watch our live video! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4BcSagWITC8hm4QplxLsJg/about

=== 1 0 H O U R S  T O  G O ===
=== LIVE STREAMING
=== ELTcoin Dev & OZZY The BS Filter
=== Time:
11:00PM PST THURSDAY
07:00AM GMT FRIDAY
03:00PM CST FRIDAY
06:00PM AEDT FRIDAY

"Trust starts with truth and ends with truth" CHEERS!
augmentedinvestor

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:18:47 AM

Great to see the positive feedback and encouragement here on BCT. Awesome stuff Cool

We're obviously juggling many balls at once here on the dev team at ELTCOIN. Would love to open it to you guys on BCT - what are you most excited about? where can we improve?
oseventwenty

Merit: 29

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:09:50 PM

Great to see the positive feedback and encouragement here on BCT. Awesome stuff Cool

We're obviously juggling many balls at once here on the dev team at ELTCOIN. Would love to open it to you guys on BCT - what are you most excited about? where can we improve?

Updated Medium
Updated Reddit.

More info about POS rewards.

MAFTRADER (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:41:02 AM

So you are building a coin, and a technology i guess.. but your websites (both of them) looks like they were made by a 13 year old kid with no programming skills. Good luck. This is not for me. Planet icons everywhere... Really? WTF... Cheesy IOS App (wallet) and some shitty websites? When those become some inovative "products" that deserve value? I work on websites and huge platforms everyday... Maybe this is a good project or a coin... but it looks faaaaaaaaaar from serious.

-NICE! we love this comment, as per claimed you work on huge platform EVERYDAY? can i know what project it is ?
-second, are you trying to boost your level in BCT spam in this chatroom newbie  Undecided level ? & are you looking for airdrop?  
-Third, can you list down what you know about our project instead saying faaaaaaaaaaaar from serious that you claimed ?
killa-007

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:27:23 PM

when lambos? Cheesy

Telegram: @Rismondo
Twitter: @KlemenMlakar
 Genesis Coin fast, secure and flexible. Read more on: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2332334.0
 *Image Removed*
jeeri

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 04:03:40 PM

Hi,

I have transferred my ELTCOIN to CoinExchange address but it is not deposited in CE address. Any suggestions, please?

PS: the transaction is successful.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Meing

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:04:22 PM

So you are building a coin, and a technology i guess.. but your websites (both of them) looks like they were made by a 13 year old kid with no programming skills. Good luck. This is not for me. Planet icons everywhere... Really? WTF... Cheesy IOS App (wallet) and some shitty websites? When those become some inovative "products" that deserve value? I work on websites and huge platforms everyday... Maybe this is a good project or a coin... but it looks faaaaaaaaaar from serious.

-NICE! we love this comment, as per claimed you work on huge platform EVERYDAY? can i know what project it is ?
-second, are you trying to boost your level in BCT spam in this chatroom newbie  Undecided level ? & are you looking for airdrop?  
-Third, can you list down what you know about our project instead saying faaaaaaaaaaaar from serious that you claimed ?

Maybe he is the Trapper of the Century ! ahah ^^
Petfrk

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:06:43 PM

This coin and the idea behind the project sounds very interesting - I`m quite sure that it has the potential to be successfull; I also hold some Eltcoin  Smiley
oseventwenty

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:43:07 PM

We need more info and I don't see it coming.

It's all about huge and wonderful projects, but, how and when?

nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:51:44 PM

This coin has already become very famous. I am very happy that I am also part of this project from the beginning. Looking forward to go to moon soon.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
musikgreg

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:52:11 PM

I agree with you, it would be very nice to get some more new information about this project.

Nevertheless, I believe in this project :-)

We need more info and I don't see it coming.

It's all about huge and wonderful projects, but, how and when?

segotiwul

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:04:59 PM

Actually I have completed my form on your site and uploaded me to follow your poryek program, so when I will be approved to get the token coin so I can invest my ETH.
Player-Seven

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:13:08 PM

ELTCOIN was featured in VentureBeat alongside MoonLambos https://venturebeat.com/2017/12/15/moonlambos-sells-lamborghinis-for-bitcoin-to-help-the-gilded-cryptocurrency-generation-spend-its-windfall/. ELTCOIN is becoming more and more promising every day.
oseventwenty

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:51:07 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 07:31:41 AM by oseventwenty

Android APP, to be launched in January.

Almost here!

Id like to have more info about:

Harpoon Contract Info, what is it?

its on the site.

LuckyLlama

Activity: 120

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:15:20 PM

Can someone leave the steps to receive the POS award on Jan. 1st?  I've never used MEW or Telegram. Can I not just leave it on the exchange? Thanks in advance!
MAFTRADER (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:53:23 PM

Actually I have completed my form on your site and uploaded me to follow your poryek program, so when I will be approved to get the token coin so I can invest my ETH.

Dont worry, they will contact you! just leave your email there! CHEERS~
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:53:48 PM

O yeah seems like  a legit projecyt .Going to pump all my free money into it o yeah  Grin

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
MAFTRADER (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:54:30 PM

Can someone leave the steps to receive the POS award on Jan. 1st?  I've never used MEW or Telegram. Can I not just leave it on the exchange? Thanks in advance!

Make sure to put in mew. telegram for you to check the total reward you will get~

you cant put in exchange, must put in hardwallet Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: