View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sellmygood

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:43:11 AM

Post reserved.

All future official posts will be made by this account: sellmygood. All questions will be answered utilizing this account.
illusionspeak

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:46:45 AM

Hi, what cryptos can I use for payment?
chienvannguyen

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:39:27 AM

I think dev should open airdrop to introduce everyone  Grin
sellmygood

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:19:45 AM

Hi, what cryptos can I use for payment?
Greetings, the token pre-sale will have coinpayments enabled as well as Pay Pal. Users will be able to contribute funds in LTC, BTC, ETH or DASH for crypto contributions.

I think dev should open airdrop to introduce everyone  Grin
Interesting you should mention that, as the team is already in discussion about a potential airdrop soon!
Yoqurt1

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:09:24 PM

Seems like a great project, I'm going to participate in the bounty campaign!  What competition does this project face in the e-commerce industry (blockchain wise)?
sellmygood

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:21:42 PM

Seems like a great project, I'm going to participate in the bounty campaign!  What competition does this project face in the e-commerce industry (blockchain wise)?
There are other blockchain projects working to disrupt the e-commerce industry and accomplish some great things. Storiqa, Soma and a few others.

As far as we know, we are the first live marketplace with millions of users and several thousands of listings. Our project involves integration of the blockchain's properties onto our existing marketplace; this is not the start of a project from scratch like some other blockchain projects! We chose Ethereum due to the stability and flexibility of smart contracts when it comes to online marketplaces.

We are also currently a top 750 website in Japan in terms of traffic, and we have spent about 2 months breaking through into the California market. Our focus is to occupy much of the Asian-Pacific Region which isn't dominated by any large online marketplaces as well as major markets in North America.
stevenliew

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:43:25 AM

I have read the whitepaper for this company and believe there is a lot of potential for E-cash to disrupt the e-commerce world using the block-chain and smart contract technology. Definitely worth an investment.
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:51:12 AM

I think this project will be able to advance rapidly because it is supported by a great team
and will many who are interested to join in this ICO later.
sellmygood

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:32:47 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2017, 08:42:54 PM by sellmygood

Is there a minimum (soft cap) amount you need to gather in total investments in order for the project to start?
The project has a soft cap of $10,000,000 USD, which we are confident will be reached given that the project already has a solid backing in Silicon Valley and is garnering a lot of interest and investment. Such a project will require a significant amount of capital, but Ashutosh has not had a hard time attracting capital to this project as the Draper University Network has provided a lot of opportunities. In fact, we have some excited updates to announce very shortly.

PRE-SALE GOES LIVE IN LESS THAN 3 HOURS! visit www.sellmygoodico.com to learn more! You won’t want to miss out on these discounted tokens as the price during the ICO are rightfully higher!
sellmygood

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:32:00 PM

We have already reached over $1,100,000 USD in just about 24 hours! Thanks to all those contributing.

Our facebook likes have now also reached almost 105,000, so be sure to check us out there! Members of the Sell My Good community are reaching out to us wanting to learn more about cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology, so we are excited that so many people are being newly introduced to such a promising technology.
vejdemann

Activity: 350
Merit: 75

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:51:42 AM

Hi, dev! Are you going to start bounty campaign? When will it begin?
vejdemann

Activity: 350
Merit: 75

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:52:28 AM

Sorry, I found thy link)

Good luck!
sellmygood

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:15:39 PM

Sorry, I found thy link)

Good luck!
Thank you!

For those wondering, our bounty campaign can be found here. 2% of total tokens sold will be distributed towards the bounty campaign.

We are very pleased with the response we're getting so far from participants! E-Cash (SMG) are currently being distributed for the equivalent of $0.07 USD. We accept DASH, LTC, BTC, ETH & PayPal.
Boomwinner18

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:15:08 AM

Awesome project! Just looked you guys up, some good customer reviews, glad to see a project with a product ready to go.
sellmygood

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:42:13 AM

Meet Ashutosh Sharma, owner & CEO of Sell My Good!

Our pre-sale is still ongoing at www.sellmygoodico.com!
kritment

Activity: 109
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:04:34 AM

Sorry boys to bust this. I think it might be a fraud
 https://goo.gl/QwQp9K
rndcoin

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:22:43 AM

Hey Ashutosh,
What would you answer to this article on NZ Herald?
Please don't tell "It's not [true] that we're bullshitting", something less childish and more professional please.
Personally, to this project, apart from the article saying it's a scam, I'd ask why would you build a e-commerce website on blockchain anyway? What for? How does blockchain benefit to you. Where is your whitepaper anyway? Link on your website doesn't work at all.

To all investors: do your own research before investing anywhere.
Check project team (LinkedIn, gitHub, etc.), Check project's Facebook, Twitter and whether it's mentioned anywhere at all.

termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:13:16 AM

Hey Ashutosh,
Please don't tell "It's not [true] that we're bullshitting", something less childish and more professional please.
Personally, to this project, apart from the article saying it's a scam, I'd ask why would you build a e-commerce website on blockchain anyway? What for? How does blockchain benefit to you. Where is your whitepaper anyway? Link on your website doesn't work at all.

Check project team (LinkedIn, gitHub, etc.), Check project's Facebook, Twitter and whether it's mentioned anywhere at all.

https://sellmygoodico.com/files/SMG%20WP%20V1.43.pdf - WHITEPAPER of SELL MY GOOD
cryptotum88

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:04:49 AM

Hey Ashutosh,

Did you really read the article? Or you are here just to spread some FUD?

The article don't talk about scam, it said that numbers are biggers than what maybe really are.

Their site is real and they are real, why do you trust an article written by none?

There are 2 website, commercial one: https://www.sellmygood.com/

and the one for the ICO: https://www.sellmygoodico.com/ (that indeed at moment is down)
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: