Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:25:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dump/Correction @ 10k  (Read 1666 times)
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:21:19 PM

Like the title says what do you guys think ? Will there be a correction or profit taking at 10000$ ?
I think it will happen but the question is how much the market will fall ? 9K,8K,7k ?
Will you guys take the advantage of this fall to sell high and buy some btc at low price or just continue to hodl ?

Your thoughts  Smiley
People are saying bitcoin will cost 10k$ before the New Year and it is like a month stayed. But I really not sure about the correction, no doubt that the fall will follow, but when and how deep - for now I can't say. I would love to come true your "sell high and buy low", but I have saved so few for now that I doubt this strategy will bring me some good profit Cheesy But this is usual traders model of behaviour on the market, which I definitely will try to manage even if the profit isn't going to be high  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RavRider

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:23:17 PM

I think the dump will come before BTC hit the 10'000US Dollar. I say it will go down to 6000 and after that it will rise to 10k. And after that it will stay very safe at 10'000U$!
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:57:54 PM

Like the title says what do you guys think ? Will there be a correction or profit taking at 10000$ ?
I think it will happen but the question is how much the market will fall ? 9K,8K,7k ?
Will you guys take the advantage of this fall to sell high and buy some btc at low price or just continue to hodl ?

Your thoughts  Smiley
People are saying bitcoin will cost 10k$ before the New Year and it is like a month stayed. But I really not sure about the correction, no doubt that the fall will follow, but when and how deep - for now I can't say. I would love to come true your "sell high and buy low", but I have saved so few for now that I doubt this strategy will bring me some good profit Cheesy But this is usual traders model of behaviour on the market, which I definitely will try to manage even if the profit isn't going to be high  Wink
The strategy is correct but in order to use it you need to be able to do it. If it was easy everyone would be millionaires. To someone could earn I need someone to have lost the same number of coins. Perhaps you were in another statistics. I'm sorry. To merchandise need very long time to train on a demo account. But even this does not guarantee that you will be lucky.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:12:41 PM

worst case scenario it will fail a couple of times and delay it for a month or so.
If so, then people shouldn't directly see it as something negative. In most cases people lose faith in the market if it dips like 10-15% in a very short time, and that while this market has gone up like 300-400% already.

I am perfectly fine with the market consolidating properly before heading up further. If that means we'll have to wait a month or two before breaking through the $10,000 mark, then so be it.

People should use that as an opportunity to buy more coins at the same levels before we go up again. It's beyond insane if we look at how much growth we have gone through already, which is quite unlike Bitcoin.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:35:41 PM

Many investors looks $10,000 as their selling point, so definitely, when this price is achieved, many bitcoin holders that set that amount as selling price will sell their Bitcoin and that events will definitely trigger a dump and correction.  I just hope that when that thing happen, it won't dump hard making Bitcoin price to fall below $9,500.  After the dump correction will occur.
Zuilhsa

Activity: 296
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:41:45 PM

The price moves quickly to 10k in 1 or 2 months and there may occur a dump at 10k as it looks like a standard margin and many intent to sell their coins and after that it attains a slow growth and if it is the case it is good to buy some more coins when price dumps. It would be again profit when price increases again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: