Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:53:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherdelta issues  (Read 307 times)
Murloc (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:55:22 AM

I've got some problems whilt I'm trying to use Etherdelta. When I open the website it is not loading anything (the only thing I get is the loading sign). I've made a smell research and seen that this is a popular issue. Some people say that it can be solved by using VPN or connecting thru TOR browser. I've tried both options and still got the same problem. Can anyone suggest anything else? Also what is the source of this issue?

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Potato Chips

Activity: 2716
Merit: 884

yesssir! 🫡

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:03:32 AM

I've got some problems whilt I'm trying to use Etherdelta. When I open the website it is not loading anything (the only thing I get is the loading sign). I've made a smell research and seen that this is a popular issue. Some people say that it can be solved by using VPN or connecting thru TOR browser. I've tried both options and still got the same problem. Can anyone suggest anything else? Also what is the source of this issue?

I've read on their sub reddit that there was a brief down time a few hours ago but its solve now. Try clearing you cache and cookies before accessing the site again.
I've tried accessing their site and it works fine for me. If your problem still persists, You should contact them directly.

.dice9.win.░░░░▄▄█████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░█████▀██▀█████
█████▀█████▀█████
█████▄█████▄█████
████▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄████
░████▄▀█▄█▀▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
████
░░░░░░█████████

███████

░░░░▄▄█████▄▄░░█████
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░████▀░░░░▀████
████▄▄█▀█▄▄████
██░░███░░░███░░██
████▀▀█▄█▀▀████
░████▄░░░░▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
         ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
   ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄▀
▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀
 ▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
COIN FLIP
       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀░█
█░░░▀▀▀▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▀▄▄░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀░░░░▀░░░░░░░▀
DICE
      ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄   ▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
█░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░▄▀▀▀░█░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█▀▀▀▄█░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█▀▀▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
   ▀▄▄░░░░█░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
      ▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░░░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀
TWO DICE
▄█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀ ░░░▄▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▄░░░░▀█▄
▄▀▀█▄▄▀▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░▀▄░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄█▀▀▄
▄█▀▀█▀▄ ░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░ ▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀█▄
▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄░░░░█░░░░░░░░░ █░░░░▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄
█░░▄▀░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░ ▀▄▄▀░░░░░░▀▄░░█
█░▄▀░░░░░▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄░░░░░▀▄░█
█▀░░▄▄▀▀▀░░ ░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀ ░░░▀▀▀▄▄░░▀█
▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░   ░░▀▀▀▄░░▄▀▀▀░░      ░░░░▀▀▄▀

ETHEROLL
..PLAY NOW..
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:18:52 AM

It is always like that, long ass slow to get full loading on etherdelta. That's why i hate etherdelta. Check your internet connection first, If you have unstable connection, it might be the problem because in my experience when my connection is unstable, it's really hard to open etherdelta. Must refresh it many times to load it completly.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:28:52 AM

First make sure that you are using official url https://etherdelta.com/
Site is loading fast in my browser, your internet speed might also cause some delay while loading site.

Murloc (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:06:30 PM

I've read on their sub reddit that there was a brief down time a few hours ago but its solve now. Try clearing you cache and cookies before accessing the site again.
I wish it could be like that but this issue last for already pretty long time.
It is always like that, long ass slow to get full loading on etherdelta. That's why i hate etherdelta. Check your internet connection first, If you have unstable connection, it might be the problem because in my experience when my connection is unstable, it's really hard to open etherdelta. Must refresh it many times to load it completly.
Maybe it also depends on my internet connection (because I've got a pretty slow one) but it still worked pretty bad.

Once today I had a successfull connection but then it stuck on loading again. Duno why is that happening but it is possible to lose a good moment to sell some tokens. Sad

h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:41:09 PM

I guess your slow internet connection is only responsible to occur this situation.
Here are some tips you can try: First clear cache for whole browser or you can select particular url to remove cache from.
Try to retyoe etherdelta url manually, not to clink on saved bookmark.
Also try to open etherdelta from alternate browser in same computer. If problem is same, that means you have problem with your PC.
Murloc (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:02:32 PM

Finaly something happened and I've got access to etherdelta. Can anyone explain me how it works?
So I need to sell some of my garbage tokens. I've logged in using my myetherwallet and sent tokens to the exchange. For the first time I've placed  a wrong order (and payed a small amount of gas for it) and I had to cancell it. But for the second time I want do place the order it tells me that I dont have enough funds to place the order. I've made a deposit of 0.005 ETH  to etherdelta (should be enough?) and I still have like 0.01 on the acc attached to the website. So what funds do I need to place an order?

tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:34:46 PM

Is it safe to log into etherdelta using myethetwallet private keys? Surely this gives access to your etherwallet by etherdelta?
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:53:29 PM

Have you tried to use etherdelta on mozilla firefox? i had the same issues on bittrex and poloniex when i tried to login using google chrome, but i strated to use mozila firefox and it suddenly fixed without doing anything.
Try out with this, maybe this will help you a lot, google chrome usually has this kind of issues who are always disturbing the whole community.
That is the reason of why i would never use google chrome again.
anyway, has anyone noticed that etherdelta has listed a lot of shitty coins lately? they listed segwitx2 ( and it got cancelled a few days ago)

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
achlyss

Activity: 607
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:38:48 AM

just clear your cookie data from your browser and restart etherdelta again, the possibility problem was solved

Murloc (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:42:07 AM

Thanks for advices guys, the problem was solved. It seems like etherdelta was too laggy that it couldn't refrest the information after I've placed an order (and it waas successfully completed). I've tried several browsers but the only thing that looks helpfull is that sometimes it is getting better with different VPNs. Still don't know what is the real problem. It might be the internet speed but everything is fine with all other exchanges.

chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:59:00 AM

Thanks for advices guys, the problem was solved. It seems like etherdelta was too laggy that it couldn't refrest the information after I've placed an order (and it waas successfully completed). I've tried several browsers but the only thing that looks helpfull is that sometimes it is getting better with different VPNs. Still don't know what is the real problem. It might be the internet speed but everything is fine with all other exchanges.

It's their servers and the website itself and it affects random users connecting to their site.

Well we just have to deal with it as I think no improvement will take placed by this decentralized exchange. Even I have a decent speed, Delta experiencing a slow respond so no choice but to wait for loading time.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:18:36 AM

Due to some server issues, they are facing some problems, but one thing is transaction confirmation happening very fastly when compared to previous. Right now daily I used to trade in Etherdelta only when compared to other exchange, even orders are filling very fastly too.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: