Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:00:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is selling Bitcoin?  (Read 2711 times)
boty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 209

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:14:58 PM

many people who sell bitcoin owned by most who sell bitcoin are in need of money or if they already feel a profit then they can attract and sell the bitcoin they milliiki, but hire me there is no harm in storing as much bitcoin as you can for your future.

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Morgann

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:24:04 PM

who is selling bitcoin ? those people who dont have enough knowledge in investing to cryptocurrencies. losing will be the one who trigger people to sell their holdings.
rye18

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:28:14 PM

who is selling bitcoin ? those people who dont have enough knowledge in investing to cryptocurrencies. losing will be the one who trigger people to sell their holdings.

Mostly people selling their are  those who want divert their investment to other coins which they think most profitable than bitcoin.
CryptoProphet

Activity: 258

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:34:07 PM

There is always a supply and demand. someone sells because it is necessary to fix profits, then to buy again, if no one sold bitcoins, and everyone would hold it, the price soared to heaven, on the supply deficit and big demand.
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:37:25 PM

There is always a supply and demand. someone sells because it is necessary to fix profits, then to buy again, if no one sold bitcoins, and everyone would hold it, the price soared to heaven, on the supply deficit and big demand.
demand and supply become one of the main factors to sell bitcoin. now demand and supply have a great effect on bitcoin prices. so I think that's the main factor to make as a determinant to sell

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
guon

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:37:51 PM

If someone's looking to pay the bills, it may be logical to take out, say, a month's worth of necessities," Josiah Hernandez, chief strategy officer of the bitcoin ATM network Coinsource, told Business Insider. Someone who needs the money shouldn't feel bad about selling 30% to 50% of their bitcoin, he said, although they should still keep at least half invested. That way, they won't be filled with regret years down the line should bitcoin's value continue to surge.
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:01:44 PM

anyone can sell Bitcoin if he has Bitcoin and the reason why they sell it no one knows because everyone has a different mind and also the privacy of the seller does not need to know. can be because there is a need and see the price of Bitcoin up or down so they sell it.
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:06:31 PM

Bitcoin has no central point, bitcoin is a peer to peer smart contract transaction that many investment are into, secondly Bitcoin has been seriously circulating round the world which, can not be predicted the next movement and way about. base on current activities of bitcoin, it can be used for short range investment, and many people trade on bitcoin from one country to another, which can not be trace who is selling, even the buyer still unknown
Cryptocb

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:06:52 PM

bitcoin is a crypto currency, which the seller can not be see one and one, at any place, which attract buyers from one point to another country joined together by online transaction and payment are made at online, bitcoin is a virtual money that is accepted and every community are known about bitcoin values and many 90% trader of online are also involved.

Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:11:02 PM

Everyone in here is desperate to convince each other the Bitcoin can only go up and therefore you have to buy and hold.

But when you buy Bitcoin, someone is selling it to you.

Why are people selling Bitcoin?

The knowledgeable people are the ones who are now slowly selling out before the bubble bursts. When you are now buying more and more Bitcoin ("investing" as people in here call it) who do you think you are buying them from?

You are buying from the knowledgeable people who are slowly getting rid of their Bitcoin.
Actually many people really tend to sell their Bitcoin for their own reasonable situations that mostly apply the urgent need of money source that maybe a desperate move can only done by means of selling their holdings. When we are buying Bitcoin, the main purpose why we buy is basically to obtain more than what we currently have and not focusing on into whom have we bought it from because we have only trusted a certain trading site where we buy or sell our crypto which is not just Bitcoin but can also be altcoins.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Arifull Islam

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:14:24 PM

A lot's of people selling his bitcoin . Because they think bitcoin can't move to high price again . I think they fulish so.they don't belive in bitcoin or they don't know fully bitcoin. I think also they face a big kind of loss and they can't make profite from there investment.we should hold our coin for get profite from our investment.
Saveralll

Activity: 365

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:20:49 PM

if people want to invest certainly have enough knowledge in processing bitcoin. loss of bitcoin is only for careless and unwary people. everyone must have a choice of whether the person will sell it or accommodate it first, and we can not change that choice.
ogtejiri

Activity: 203

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 09:48:04 PM

Although people sell Bitcoins in response to one or two scam news they may have stumbled to, a vast number of investors also sell just for the singular reason of making profit, after which they go back to buy at a lower price.
KingFisher9

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:46:03 AM

On the off chance that you simply} just should be affected to shop for bitcoin then you want to contact bitcoin holder else you'll contact with a vicinity exchanges they'll provide you with bitcoin which i prefer your choice of buying bitcoin in lightweight of the very fact that the speed of bitcoin is increasing in future after you'll need the capability to profit in future.
Windybi

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:05:50 AM

I see this is the question of the new investors in this market. There are many ways you can own a bitcoin. I think you should learn more before asking such a question.
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:40:47 AM

I remember I am selling my bitcoin in the last 2 weeks ago because I need money to buy food and fill my daily needs but I still hold the rest of my bitcoin in my wallet. I withdraw my bitcoin that in the exchanges and it's my profit so far and I glad that with the money, I can buy something for my family. but I still waiting for the highest price in bitcoin so I can sell it again to make another profit.
dante golo

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:20:36 AM

Indeed to make the prediction of bitcoin prices every time is quite complicated so that sometimes makes traders become frustrated when prices are still declining.However,if a trader is able to withhold anger,maybe to create income and give a new injection to continue investing.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
fanBit101

Activity: 228

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:27:39 AM

I do not know about your question. But I guess you need to know about the contract bitcoin distribution from the transaction site to the dump or all business people, investors and users can sell their bitcoin if it reaches the goal of the profit they have set before.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:29:06 AM

I dont completely agree with your point there is different kind of trader there is short term , Intraday , Long term holder . Short term seller sell coins once they find the target price . Intraday trader based on market move trade the coin and they will sell within the day . Final long term holder your talking about them they are actually not selling to you .
Shanny44

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:29:42 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 08:17:33 AM by Shanny44

Many peoples or different kind of trader because the bitcoin price is high day to day. the traders buying bitcoins and store in her blockchain and when the price goes high he is sell the bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: