Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:09:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: 11/14/17 sent Dash from my Jaxx wallet and is stuck how do I get it back?
Jaxx wallet - 0 (0%)
Dash - 1 (100%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I get back Dash that is stuck in the blockchain that's unspent?  (Read 158 times)
Instantgains (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:20:42 PM

Hi,

On November 14, 2017, I had sent my Dash coins to I believe to Poloniex or Bittrex not sure because it's been a while from my Jaxx wallet. My Dash coins are now stuck in the blockchain confirmed by the Hash #. I have notified Jaxx support but they have not resolved this issue. On my Jaxx wallet the Dash amount is still showing.
Can someone please help me get my Dash back?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Crypington

Activity: 210
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:14:20 PM

Can you post your transfer ID hash so we can see what is going on?  You say it is confirmed on the block chain but the balance never left your wallet or showed up at the exchange address you sent it to?

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: