Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:29:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥AUTOMATION for BOUNTY managers (FB,Twitter,Telegram) and PORTAL for hunters🔥  (Read 3115 times)
Akorharrison

Activity: 399
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:28:59 PM

Awesome, looking so advanced and constructive.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buzness-game (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

Bounty Manager

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 08:39:22 PM

Added:

LYMPO
BoatPilot
DubTokens
Effect.ai
PikcioChain

You can see bounty campaigns with the most complete information here - https://bountyplatform.io

Telegram channel | Telegram group

Best Regards, BountyPlatform.io Team.

buzness-game (OP)

Bounty Manager

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 09:50:11 PM

Added:

Fiancia
CrowdCoinage
Volans
NTOK
Skyllz

You can see bounty campaigns with the most complete information here - https://bountyplatform.io

buzness-game (OP)

Bounty Manager

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 03:34:15 PM

Added:

Gilgamesh
Equitybase
ConnectJob
FLOGmall
Tru Reputation Network

cassavachips

Activity: 994
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:05:51 PM

I joined and I was curious about the system
seems very interesting  Grin
buzness-game (OP)

Bounty Manager

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 06:15:48 PM

Added:

Truegame
Quifas
Vestarin
VinChain
Shping

Dadaka

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:52:02 PM

What's the price?
Dadaka

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:00:27 PM

already saw the answer, sorry)
buzness-game (OP)

Bounty Manager

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 09:26:32 AM

already saw the answer, sorry)

Thank you for your interest.  Smiley

buzness-game (OP)

Bounty Manager

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 05:13:40 PM

Added:

SKYFchain
BitRewards
Eventum
BitRace
Giftcoin

Azjum

Activity: 458
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:00:26 PM

I do not receive the confirmation email: / (hotmail box)
buzness-game (OP)

Bounty Manager

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 02:20:28 PM

I do not receive the confirmation email: / (hotmail box)

Hello. Please, write in telegram @bountyplatform_io

buzness-game (OP)

Bounty Manager

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 08:21:12 PM

Added:

DeHedge
Horizon
LocalCoinSwap
Signals
Worldopoly

thehun
Legendary

Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:04:30 AM

A few words about this person under the nick "buzness-game"

He boasts of being a bounty manager and launching an awesome bounty platform, and in his free time he participates in other people's bounty campaigns (some of ours).

No problem with this last point, also no problem when his article is a copy-paste, we proceed like with anyone else submitting non-original content and we don't give him any stakes (as our rules clearly say "6. Only original content will be accepted"). Most bounty hunters in this situation will get the hint and act accordingly next time.

But this person becomes immediately furious, comes into our public group, isn't content with the explanations he gets and after not behaving properly he gets banned.

Afterwards he starts blackmailing all our team saying that he will write negative stuff about our team to his "600+ unique users per day". Then he starts shitposting in the BABB bounty thread writing this (among other things):

As you can see in rules no information about copy/paste. Original content and copy/paste these are different things. My content is original, but made with copy/paste.

So this is a bounty manager and entrepreneur who is happy to affirm that he "creates original content by copy-pasting". Kind of makes you think, doesn't it?
buzness-game (OP)

Bounty Manager

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 12:20:20 PM

He boasts of being a bounty manager and launching an awesome bounty platform, and in his free time he participates in other people's bounty campaigns (some of ours).

No problem with this last point, also no problem when his article is a copy-paste, we proceed like with anyone else submitting non-original content and we don't give him any stakes (as our rules clearly say "6. Only original content will be accepted"). Most bounty hunters in this situation will get the hint and act accordingly next time.

But this person becomes immediately furious, comes into our public group, isn't content with the explanations he gets and after not behaving properly he gets banned.

Afterwards he starts blackmailing all our team saying that he will write negative stuff about our team to his "600+ unique users per day". Then he starts shitposting in the BABB bounty thread writing this (among other things):

As you can see in rules no information about copy/paste. Original content and copy/paste these are different things. My content is original, but made with copy/paste.

So this is a bounty manager and entrepreneur who is happy to affirm that he "creates original content by copy-pasting". Kind of makes you think, doesn't it?

Dear, thehun (Andrew)

Thanks for quoting part of my post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2349361.msg31285342#msg31285342.

Sorry if you think I blackmailed you. I must inform hunters about this attitude of managers to them. But as you can see at the moment I did not do it (it seems in vain). (When reviews about your management from other hunters will be positive, I will correct this information.)

Why do not you see the reason for my discontent?

I will repeat it again:

I agree with the rules. I agree with 0 stakes.
But after two questions in telegram and trying to change the solution, I was banned without warning.

1) I found many similar cases with other hunters and your management team.
2) Also your team displays our e-mail addresses in some tables. It is not safe.
3) I found reviews (and checked them) - the hunters worked well, but your team reduced their rewards, and after the questions also banned them.
4) You are disgusted with those who spend their time on you. Your principle of work - "If you ask questions or do not agree with rewards - we will ban you".

I think this is not professional for a team that calls itself professionals. A professional team should ban users only in rare cases.

P.s.: I never ban hunters for questions and communication. My longest discussion with the hunter was 2 hours. He was satisfied and without a reward. All hunters who write to me - get good support and I respect them.

thehun
Legendary

Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:56:36 PM

Dear, thehun (Andrew)

Thanks for quoting part of my post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2349361.msg31285342#msg31285342.

Sorry if you think I blackmailed you. I must inform hunters about this attitude of managers to them. But as you can see at the moment I did not do it (it seems in vain). (When reviews about your management from other hunters will be positive, I will correct this information.)

Why do not you see the reason for my discontent?

I will repeat it again:

I agree with the rules. I agree with 0 stakes.
But after two questions in telegram and trying to change the solution, I was banned without warning.

1) I found many similar cases with other hunters and your management team.
2) Also your team displays our e-mail addresses in some tables. It is not safe.
3) I found reviews (and checked them) - the hunters worked well, but your team reduced their rewards, and after the questions also banned them.
4) You are disgusted with those who spend their time on you. Your principle of work - "If you ask questions or do not agree with rewards - we will ban you".

I think this is not professional for a team that calls itself professionals. A professional team should ban users only in rare cases.

P.s.: I never ban hunters for questions and communication. My longest discussion with the hunter was 2 hours. He was satisfied and without a reward. All hunters who write to me - get good support and I respect them.

No, you obviously don't (or at least didn't) agree with the rules, because a few hours after our conversation you wrote that post in the BABB bounty thread saying that it's unfair because you "created original content by copy-pasting" (I still can't stop laughing every time I read this).

But in any case, you weren't banned for nothing. My colleague explained to you 3 times why you got no stakes and you kept on insisting and demanding in the public bounty group. Was it a bit harsh? Maybe, maybe not. In any case, when this happens, we impose a TEMPORARY ban and if the person calms down a bit and admits his/her mistake we will normally lift the ban. You didn't do this, instead you came with an insulting and big-mouthed behaviour to me and other people in our team threatening to spread shit on your blog with "600+ unique views", an attitude we definitely won't accept.

We always attend people's demands and we have thousands of happy bounty hunters working with us for a long time so we honestly don't care what lies a guy who creates original content by copy-pasting has to say about us. Our customers are also happy with our professional management and that is all that matters to us.

buzness-game (OP)

Bounty Manager

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 08:13:53 AM

No, you obviously don't (or at least didn't) agree with the rules, because a few hours after our conversation you wrote that post in the BABB bounty thread saying that it's unfair because you "created original content by copy-pasting" (I still can't stop laughing every time I read this).

But in any case, you weren't banned for nothing. My colleague explained to you 3 times why you got no stakes and you kept on insisting and demanding in the public bounty group. Was it a bit harsh? Maybe, maybe not. In any case, when this happens, we impose a TEMPORARY ban and if the person calms down a bit and admits his/her mistake we will normally lift the ban. You didn't do this, instead you came with an insulting and big-mouthed behaviour to me and other people in our team threatening to spread shit on your blog with "600+ unique views", an attitude we definitely won't accept.

We always attend people's demands and we have thousands of happy bounty hunters working with us for a long time so we honestly don't care what lies a guy who creates original content by copy-pasting has to say about us. Our customers are also happy with our professional management and that is all that matters to us.

1) Please read the post (click here) thoroughly and carefully. ("But all this is not important." - I'm talking about the first part of the post).
2) This (click here) is your screenshots (i'm banned and don't have access to the group).
3) Please stop this offtopic. I already said everything above. I do not agree with your principle of work - "If you ask questions or do not agree with rewards - we will ban you". I do not intend to continue this meaningless conversation - when the interlocutor does not see his problem.

buzness-game (OP)

Bounty Manager

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 09:53:12 AM

Added:

Safein
MediChain
Morpheus Network
XYO Network
Multiversum

buzness-game (OP)

Bounty Manager

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 10:10:35 AM

Added:

Tutellus
World WI-FI
Streamity
Realista
Otppay

buzness-game (OP)

Bounty Manager

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 07:37:59 PM

New exclusive bounty without reports:
BGX - The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem unlike all others.
Hard Cap: $50 000 000
Bounty pool: 2%
Details here: https://bountyplatform.io/campaign/bgx
Or here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3106689

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: