Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:48:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Crypto Collectibles  (Read 284 times)
thecryptocollectibles (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:44:47 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2018, 11:08:50 PM by thecryptocollectibles

https://i.imgur.com/xCAnRI0.png
cryptography (crypto)
cryp·tog·ra·phy  \ krip-ˈtä-grə-fē \

the computerized encoding and decoding of information
-Merriam-Webster Dictionary

https://i.imgur.com/P4xc3gB.png
blockchain
block·chain  \ ˈbläk-ˌchān \

a digital database containing information (such as records of financial transactions) that can be simultaneously used and shared within a large decentralized,
publicly accessible network; also : the technology used to create such a database

https://i.imgur.com/gBWTx5S.png
collectible
col·lect·ible  \ kə-ˈlek-tə-bəl \[
/b]

suitable for being collected

The Crypto Collectibles
the cryp·to col·lect·ibles \ ˈt͟hē ˈkrip-(ˌ)tō  kə-ˈlek-tə-bəls \

A series of collectible blockchains, designed to be collected by the avid blockchain follower.

https://i.imgur.com/5Pz4S4X.png
This is a paradigm shift in the crypto space - The Crypto Collectibles are NOT designed to be digital currencies. It will not be claimed now or later that they were designed to be exchanged for goods and services. Instead, our chains are designed to be collected, and of course traded. Did you ever (or do you currently) collect stamps, silver/gold coins, comic-books etc? If so, then you have an idea what our blockchains seek to be - the chain of choice for the keen crypto fan.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:51:45 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2018, 11:09:15 PM by thecryptocollectibles

PULSAR is the first in The Crypto Collectibles series of collectible blockchains.

Pulsar features a unique block reward that "pulsates" from 1 PLSR reward on even numbered blocks to 10 PLSR reward on odd numbered blocks.

Specifications

Name: Pulsar
Symbol: PLSR
Consensus: PoW + PoS
PoW Total Blocks: 150000 (COMPLETE)
PoW Payout: Pulsating 1 and 10 PLSR per block
Confirmations for blocks to mature: 10
Algorithm: HMQ1725 (CPU/GPU Only)
PoS Payout: Pulsating 1 and 10 PLSR per block
Confirmations required for staking: 50
Block target: 60 seconds
Retarget difficulty: DGWv3
Max supply: 15000000
Premine: 150000

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:57:50 AM

reserved for future updates
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3046

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:58:08 AM

cryptography (crypto)
cryp·tog·ra·phy  \ krip-ˈtä-grə-fē \

the computerized encoding and decoding of information

blockchain
block·chain  \ ˈbläk-ˌchān \

a digital database containing information (such as records of financial transactions) that can be simultaneously used and shared within a large decentralized,
publicly accessible network; also : the technology used to create such a database

collectible
col·lect·ible  \ kə-ˈlek-tə-bəl \

suitable for being collected

The Crypto Collectibles
the cryp·to col·lect·ibles \ ˈt͟hē ˈkrip-(ˌ)tō  kə-ˈlek-tə-bəls \

A series of collectible blockchains, designed to be collected by the avid blockchain follower.

This is a paradigm shift in the crypto space - The Crypto Collectibles are NOT designed to be digital currencies. It will not be claimed now or later that they were designed to be exchanged for goods and services. Instead, our chains are designed to be collected, and of course traded. Did you ever (or do you currently) collect stamps, silver/gold coins, comic-books etc? If so, then you have an idea what our blockchains seek to be - the chain of choice for the keen crypto fan.

I just post this for shown the Graphics

Jewelettes

Activity: 581
Merit: 254

I am simply ME.

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 08:46:05 PM

I am curious about these crypto collectibles. I wonder how these will fare in the crypto world. Having bought PULSAR, I'm excited for the future.

I'll be watching this thread.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: