Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:32:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin surely boost the regional economy???  (Read 708 times)
mackstuart

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:20:32 PM

As bitcoin has changed lives of people and frost world countries are getting huge benefits from bitcoin and surely in the same way bitcoin can give boost to the economy and bitcoin is the key way to the development and progress and i am sure that btc will boost economy as well due to its high prices and people can use bitcoin for their sake to generate income.

WHAT A HEAVY CRAPPY POST, WHY IT IS STILL ALLOWED?
I dont even understand why they are still able to post in this forum only to farm those accounts, and he is only a NEWBIE, it is obviously that in two, or three months from now he is going to start posting and applying to signature campaigns in order to be paid for those crappy posts.

Regarding to the OP, if it has really improved and has something to contribute to the country, (as you have said previously) why would it be a bad thing? But it is very strange to see a country really investing in bitcoin instead of being regulating it, lmao.

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:52:32 PM

As bitcoin has changed lives of people and frost world countries are getting huge benefits from bitcoin and surely in the same way bitcoin can give boost to the economy and bitcoin is the key way to the development and progress and i am sure that btc will boost economy as well due to its high prices and people can use bitcoin for their sake to generate income.

I dont even understand why they are still able to post in this forum only to farm those accounts, and he is only a NEWBIE, it is obviously that in two, or three months from now he is going to start posting and applying to signature campaigns in order to be paid for those crappy posts.

Regarding to the OP, if it has really improved and has something to contribute to the country, (as you have said previously) why would it be a bad thing? But it is very strange to see a country really investing in bitcoin instead of being regulating it, lmao.

Bitcoin does not affect the economy. You can of course indirectly to consider is that due to bitcoin growing purchasing power of some people and it stimulates the production but it is too small percentage to examine its influence on a global scale throughout the country. I think much more important is the impact of bitcoin on the minds of people.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:56:16 PM

Depends if bitcoin will accept it in each of countries since they stoping bitcoin when they knew that its coming from ther cluntry how bitcoin can helps our economy when they stoping it yes the demanda of bitcoin is increasing the same of volume of each user who support bitcoin in the own very way of its best , its gonna happen lets just wait for another years.
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:59:20 PM

Bitcoin can change the lives of a individual person as long as he/she is having perseverance in investing/trading btc. But i'm not sure if btc will boost the regional economy. It can be possible but it will becomes so hard. Because everyone does not have the skills in making business decisions and plans in connection to BTC.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:11:04 PM

I dont think Bitcoin is changing in any way the economy of a region/country because: first of all governments doesnt take any taxes from profits earned through bitcoin so the country's budget does not rise. I think that soon they are going to apply some taxes because bitcoin price is keep increasing. Also more and more people are discovering bitcoin and they invest money into it for their future.

Then there is the thing that only a few people actually use bitcoin. Yes, there are millions of people that use it but they are not in the same country, they are a few from every part of the world so this doesnt make anything to help the economy.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 11:05:00 PM

Bitcoin can not improve the economy in an area but can improve the individual economy of its users.
But now in each region must have different populations of bitcoin users and people do not fully know and can use bitcoin.
But I believe with the passing of time bitcoin will become increasingly known and used by everyone to transact or for business.
Finestream

Activity: 2982
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:33:04 PM

Bitcoin can change the lives of a individual person as long as he/she is having perseverance in investing/trading btc. But i'm not sure if btc will boost the regional economy. It can be possible but it will becomes so hard. Because everyone does not have the skills in making business decisions and plans in connection to BTC.
Everyone who is willing to work and invest can find their change in bitcoin, it's very profitable here as long as you are earning bitcoin since if you will hold it the value will certainly continue to grow. This is not yet widely accepted in majority of the worlds popular so it would not boost the economy as  whole since government also has their own to promote which is more safer and legitimate. We are here investing because we love to take bigger risks and we are expecting we will succeed.

ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:35:40 PM

Even though bitcoin could not help for progress of economy of all countries,but it has definitely helped for the progrs of economy of backward countries indirectly.It has given new ways of earning money for people even if they are from under developed countries.

Hamstead

Activity: 805

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:44:45 AM

Not totally boost the economy instead its help by individual financial problem, let say this is you source of income for the whole week or month maybe but I think that's not enough for daily needs. Not for sure if this bitcoin boost the economy of countries.
That is not really it is. Though your income weekly isnt enough to support your needs in a week but it is not a basis that bitcoin will never give a boosting capabilities for the economy.  Knowing that bitcoin is a great provider in terms of financial and we can certainly depend on. And bitcoin now is become as main source of income, maybe this time you've never get its satifaction from what you've got but I believe in the coming days you will achieve it.
Allisgrace

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:58:30 AM

It's not yet but if bitcoin already expose and already legalized maybe their is big possibilities that all people especially the national problem economy will end.
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 756
Merit: 176

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:14:06 AM

Even though bitcoin could not help for progress of economy of all countries,but it has definitely helped for the progrs of economy of backward countries indirectly.It has given new ways of earning money for people even if they are from under developed countries.
Bitcoin can make a big revolution. It can throws some big companies out of the business, but it also grow the financial of the users, it has positive and negative side. Decentralization is good, it will make the velocity of money become faster, this can improove regional economy.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:25:00 PM

But I don't see any point how bitcoin is helping the economy of world or how it will change the face of economy within a specific country.

From my angle, I view this position as bitcoin being a new investment area and if it is an investing opportunity, that means it can provide another investment for people to make money. When people of a country are having means to generate income, it gets them happy, shifting majority of the youths out from social vices. 

First, it will reduce crime, it will grow the gdp of the country because the government would have lesser vices to combat which obviously would reduce wastages.

Second, if the government have lesser financial wastages, monies would be channelled into social amenities and other meaningful projects - thereby, creating better standard of living.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:16:19 PM

But I don't see any point how bitcoin is helping the economy of world or how it will change the face of economy within a specific country.

From my angle, I view this position as bitcoin being a new investment area and if it is an investing opportunity, that means it can provide another investment for people to make money. When people of a country are having means to generate income, it gets them happy, shifting majority of the youths out from social vices. 

First, it will reduce crime, it will grow the gdp of the country because the government would have lesser vices to combat which obviously would reduce wastages.

Second, if the government have lesser financial wastages, monies would be channelled into social amenities and other meaningful projects - thereby, creating better standard of living.
I don't think that bitcoin will gonna reduce crime, but for sure the Economy will really increase in Gdp and there is less chance that people will steal their money as bitcoin is secured unlike in bank that is prone to theft and could have the possibility to hacked.
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:29:52 PM

For now I don't think that bitcoin can boost the regional economy. Although bitcoin is popular but only a number of people adopted btc as their investment which can't demonstrate the true effect of btc to the economy of a certain region.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:34:12 PM

IMHO it will boost economy of those countries who will legalize it first and provide it with all needed support.
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:18:59 PM

if for now the bitcoin is still low and still the bitcoin that can help the country's economy, so berkad the existence of bitcoin so that know the bitcoin it can be helped well.
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:33:36 PM

BTC's contribution to the economy is small!

BTC mining needs mining machine, the demand for graphics card is large, resulting in many graphics card market price increases! Mining also costs electricity.

In promoting economic development also brought about certain environmental pollution!
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1337

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:44:53 PM

It's a bitcoin bitcoin bitcoin post. That's what I call those spam posts written by idiots who say "bitcoin" every 3 -4 words to make it look like the post is long and on topic.
And he won't get into a campaign with that style. That's why we have the merit system. He'll be "bitcoining" for free till the end of his days Cheesy

Bitcoin can't save the economy. I think there were literally hundreds of similar questions asked on the forum. If your country is in debt or has some real problems like unemployment, it really won't matter what money you choose to use. It's not the problem of weak currency. The currency is only the representation of the local economy. You have no industry, no export, no natural resources, you are screwed, however you choose to play it out.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
andrei214

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:51:46 PM

Bitcoin becomes a big help for the economy.It can become a  solution for a problem like the problem of unemployment.Unemployment rate decreases for some countries since people gets connected with bitcoin.Bitcoin gives a chance for people to make their own money and profit for themselves.By decreasing the unemployment rate, the lifestyle of the society gets up and as well as the economy.

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:14:35 PM

For now I don't think that bitcoin can boost the regional economy. Although bitcoin is popular but only a number of people adopted btc as their investment which can't demonstrate the true effect of btc to the economy of a certain region.
indeed this time has not happened but over time sometimes it can happen without us know. the development of the bitcoin also includes the rapidly known society.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: