Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:25:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Bitcoin Faucet and Lottery :) >> Chance to Invest <<  (Read 3897 times)
bennett616 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

http://www.freebitcointips.co.uk/

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2013, 12:46:41 PM

In the very near future I am hoping to start a BitCoin Faucet myself or a lottery on my site. I am asking for help with the cost of developing the faucet software. Every little helps so if you are in a position to donate I would be over the moon Smiley

Also if anyone is looking for a Bitcoin investment I am open to offers, Please PM me with how much you are considering investing and we will see if we can come to a mutual agreement so we are both benefiting from the investment Smiley

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to PM me and I will get back to you asap.

Please donate to 1K7zadwk2PHYi91P1K6e9zNtvRgt3sVPVr for help with the development of this section of the site.

Thank you for your support Smiley

Andy B

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bennett616 (OP)

Activity: 70

http://www.freebitcointips.co.uk/

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2013, 02:03:52 PM

Just had a brain wave.... If you do not have any BTC to donate but would still like to help with the development of the faucet and lottery could you please just click on a few adverts. Your support will help so much with the inprovement of this site and i have some BIG ideas of services i would like to provide on the site that would hopefully benefit the whole Bitcoin community Tongue

http://freebitcointips.webs.com/

Thank you very much for your continuous support Smiley

Andy B

CoinVisitor

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 03:32:30 PM

You sir are in no position to be asking for investments. I came across your posting looking for ones to do just that and as a warning to the community you are 100% in no position to do that.

You were loaned 1btc in one of your investment ideas or whatever by us and promised within 1 week to pay back. You not only did not, you have not paid a SINGLE  satoshi back when offered payment plan and not a single email in over a month. Also I bought the runescape account from you on biitmit to also help and you did not deliver and tried to sell it again and again.

More than a month has passed, much more and you never once messaged me or tried to make it right or a single payment you tell me what getting scammed means if that is not.

So even if your intentions are good and you may wish to help the community you are one of the last people that should be asking for investments.

I seriously would like nothing more than to see you succeed but as a service to the community I have an obligation to report any scam that I know to be true and there is 100% no doubt I was scammed by you and will not allow you to just keep on doing this.

Be warned and decide from there "investors" and any questions feel free to ask.

Earn Free Bitcoin from coinvisitor.com
ph111

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 10:25:12 PM

Scammed $100 boooooooooo thats poor....I think you should repay  !!!!
Rippyzippers

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 10:47:11 PM

Terrible =\

How do you sleep at night?

Known scammer has the nerve enough to ask for more "donations".

People like you are what holds back our community.

BTC.sx - Leveraged Bitcoin Trading. Profit from a rising or falling Bitcoin price.
Donate: BTC:1EtqYNJruZBEQWxDcEFytro7R1PGULPAm8
Anonymous Masks for BTC!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: