Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:33:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mtgox recovery request I want my bitcoins or money back  (Read 894 times)
moneyforschoolat (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2011, 04:06:59 AM

I have filled out the form 10 time and get the same reply.  I want my bitcoins or money back. Is there anyone else still having this problem.  I sent my Dwolla info with a ref number of the transaction from them to mtgox,  I also gave mtgox the amount of bitcoins and cash i had in my mtgox account. I even gave them my phone number so they could call me. Can I get some help with this please.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chadqberry

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2011, 11:00:53 AM

Get on the #mtgox IRC forum and msg MagicalTux.  I was able to talk to him there and he was very helpful.  Also, I found out that my account somehow got activated and I just never received the email response.  When I actually tried it, it worked.  Be patient and not angry (I know it's hard) and you'll have much better luck as well.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: