Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:54:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: coinvisitor.com - coinvisitor - Where we are TODAY..........  (Read 9350 times)
Financisto

Activity: 630
Merit: 767

BTC⇆⚡⇄BTC

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2013, 07:12:34 AM

That endeavour is gone but never give up to try new ideas and business in Bitcoin economy.

Entrepreneurs will always be needed in order to strengthen the cryptocoin enviroment and its economy.

Cheers!

BitcoinTalk's ESCROW Providers: Ranking & BlacklistCompilation of (open-source) BRAINWALLET projectsBTC ⇆⚡⇄ BTCBTC aka BTC: 16MBvhaJoRBxW3Vk6apnvz3UYT9HAgraVS ⚡ PGP: 2680207AA9A1B69FE7A033D80DE0F221074384C4 ⚡ If you think freedom matters, please support the development of these privacy projects→DONATE some sats: TailsQubes OSWhonixVeraCryptPicocryptKryptorSimpleX Chat

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AlvaroB

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2013, 11:46:15 AM

Please, all the money i've acumulated there was about 0.01 BTC (0.007 in chat and 0.003 surfing approx.)... Please send me as soon as posible.  Undecided
RAVENCROW

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2013, 07:11:10 AM

gonna miss the coinvisitor chatroom Sad ill put one on allaboutbit.com asap if you all still wanna chat..

฿Allaboutbit ฿฿Cludcoin ฿[/color]
dirtscience

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 03:37:11 PM

Hola,

I regret to inform that coinvisitor as we knew it is is gone. I have after careful consideration elected to lock up the servers, change all passwords and shut it down 100%.

It was difficult to decide but in current state it is both unmanageable, unreliable and in total disrepair. To try to fix it under the current state is not really an option.
I cannot trust the security of it or promise reliability and that is not acceptable.

We will attempt to get remaining balances and issue a block payment to all due, I have no time frame on this only because I cannot access this myself and will have to rely on the original developer to get me these. He is the only one from this point on that will have access to the files or server and in 2 weeks I will allow the server to lapse and shut down and let it drift off.

I consider the prior investment both a loss and great success at the same time.

In the mean time I will try to get a faucet on the site or sponsor existing ones and link them and continue to give support to sites and services as we always have but outside the site now overall.

I apologize for all these troubles, I will promise to make sure that much more than double what we owe is returned back to the community and that is already under way and still pay the remaining balances if I can get the balances.

I am now working on learning some things on my own to be in a better position technically and will devote the time I spent on the site issues to that with a great deal of reduction.

I spent almost literally every waking moment doing damage control, networking, chatting and managing the emails and site and will be reducing that now to spend some time with family and my other businesses that I put aside to this project.  6 months of non stop time on this I have lots to catch up on and get back in order.

I will continue to seek development and am currently getting estimates for rebuild. We did it once and with proper maintenance and better direction we will come out on top more than if we continued as we were.

I will leave it at that for now and give updates along the way.

Thanks for all the support of the site, I look at the reviews, posts and so on and other than a couple trolls we really had an amazing and successful site other than the technical issues.

The amount of times we are put first on a ranking system, called their favorite, banners put up for free, great reviews and community we built and became one of the top 1% websites for traffic in the world all in 6 months with a 2 man team and some great mods in chat..... pretty amazing to me.

have a good feeling when we come back and are better set up and not in reality beta constant..... we will rock out once again.

Thanks again and feel free to question or comment and will still be active in the community, just not have sold my soul to bitcoin any longer---- only my mind.

You can also email info@coinvisitor.com for faster response.

Kev

PS. WE WILL BE ADDING LINKS AND SUCH TO SPONSORED FAUCETS AS SOON AS WE COMPLETE NEGOTIATIONS WITH THEM AND WILL WORK ON OUR OWN FAUCET SO CHECK BACK ONCE IN AWHILE. WE ONLY SLEEPING RIGHT NOW, NOT DEAD........

..."Hola" god I hate people who speak "spanglish"
AlvaroB

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2013, 08:17:04 AM

I've been paid. I hope you'll come back!! Wink
Imagine

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 02:21:01 PM

Hey Raven(and anyone else that loved CV for that matter). Come Join the former members of CV at Pussyfreak's site Coinpr0n.com and earn some BTC.. Pirate, Yna and the whole gang are there  Cool
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 10:48:37 AM

oh hi everyone.
Imagine

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 04:16:56 AM

A lot like CV and created by PirateKitteh and Dog1 the only thing the site is missing really is some coders to help get the bitcoin payments set up but it is still a great ajax chat room just like CV come check us out Cheesy http://thedogpound.twilightparadox.com/chat/
CoinVisitor (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:03:20 AM

Well we may have some news to anyone still listening out there, we are currently in talks with one of the ALT coin owners about bringing back Coinvisitor using their coins instead of bitcoin.
 As many of you know we have always been about the community and networking and after the discussions with them they both carry and support the same ideas.
It has been to long with little to no development in the use of coins and all about the speculative marketing.
 We worked hard then and will now to bridge that gap, we are hoping to bring the paid chat back soon and the other features we had as we can develop.
 We share many of the same goals as this coin does and we have the community and network foundation and they have the exchange traded coins and development to back us up.
 Still early in the talks but we both are eager to work with one another.
 It has been a long time since we have talked, but we never were very far away Smiley
Hope to see our old friends come back and support us, and as always we will do whatever it takes to make sure the members thrive.

Best wishes
Kev
(CoinVisitor)

Earn Free Bitcoin from coinvisitor.com
minthit

Activity: 325
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:52:24 PM

Hope to see our old friends come back and support us, and as always we will do whatever it takes to make sure the members thrive.

Don't know what the site was about because I was not into cryptocurrency at that time. After reading this whole thread, I'm really curious with your comeback and also which alt coin will it be. I'm sure new friends are also welcomed. Looking forward to using the site. Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: