Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:29:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WorldBit - Making AR Ecommerce Transactions Purposeful with Blockchain  (Read 2598 times)
WorldBitICO (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 08:37:01 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 04:37:37 PM by WorldBitICO

WorldBit (owned by Valuebit International Ventures Pte. Ltd.) presents a revolutionary new technology that, for the first time, gives everyone - from villager to big city dweller - the opportunity to access the world marketplace in a whole new way.

Backed by a Blockchain-driven, Augmented Reality (AR) Application:
  • WorldBit's immersive AR platform can be used by anyone without paying excessive fees, having to negotiate with centrally controlled distribution hubs or being exposed to risk.
  • WorldBit allows every user to be their own Alibaba, their own leasing company, their own Amazon, their own Etsy, their own wholesaler; a virtual bazaar in which every user maintains control over their goods until a transaction is complete. The WorldBit platform allows anyone to sell or trade any legal commodity or service.

Features

• All Assets In One Place: A single multi-currency wallet to store and exchange your assets: easily and instantly.
  • No Third-Party Risks: Your funds are stored in a secure & decentralized wallet, ready to be used. Your funds will not be kept or blocked by any exchanges. What's yours is yours.
  • Legal: The open trading network supplies regulators with all the necessary instruments for regulation. Regulators can see how trades  on the Worldbit platform are taking place, thus insuring legal behavior.
  • Universal Tokenization: As soon as you list your product or service on the WorldBit platform you will receive a portion of your sale price as WBT tokens just for ‘consigning” your product or service. Everyone who lists a product received tokens.

Technology Overview
  • Unlike many ICO’s, WorldBit has proof of concept for all of their technology. Their app is already developed and available for download on Android. iOs will be rolled out soon.
  • WorldBit has software implementations for the first Open Source Affiliate Marketing (OSAM) system, as well as for the WorldBit Explorer Enhanced Reality App for Android and iPhone.
  • The WBT token wallet is built into the mobile application, the WorldBit Explorer. The WBT token is administered through WorldBit’s first full port of MyEtherWallet to mobile device.
  • You may soon use any Credit Card as a Cryptocurrency Wallet through our variation to BIP 39: WBT is developing alternate card readers that can be stored on any user’s credit card using an alternate financial framework.
  • The WBT token will be convertible in and out of fiat currency through multiple exchanges with our ValueBit token exchange system.
  • The WBT token is part of the Ethereum platform as an ERC-20 token. It will be used in phase one of the WorldBit Explorer ecosystem, modeling its own V2 blockchain by storing transaction signatures and metadata via SiaCoin, ipfs and the Amazon EC2 platform.

Incentive to Buyers, Sellers and Affiliates

• In the WorldBit peer-to-peer, Augmented Reality (AR) array, the decentralized supply chain can be instantly visualized and expanded by anyone.
  • Think of it as Pokemon Go where you deploy the portals - not a company.You simply key in your product type, and then set your price range and distance.. WorldBit does the rest.
  • You will be  notified via GPS when you are near the products or service you’re searching for. Once a connection is made, you can communicate directly with your seller through the chat system built into our mobile app.

Token sale

Token:  WBT
Start: November 23, 2017
Total Tokens: 210,000,000 WBT
Tokens to sell: 52,500,000 WBT
Payment methods: ETH
Total Supply: 210,000,000 coins issued.
(25% of the 210 million are for sale in the ICO)

Post-ICO, we will be developing a hybrid token along the lines of the IICO Token of Buterin & Teutsch and Bancor’s Smart Token as a regulatory solution to sales and interacting in multiple legal jurisdictions. Once our 210M supply has been saturated with merchandise consignments, it shall be released by the foundation for acquisitions of other companies and token infrastructure. The strategy for growth by WorldBit is acquisition, and we aim to capture 2% of the world's assets in the WorldBit system.

Legal

For Legal issues, please contact Taylor Vinters VIA in Singapore. Our primary attorney is director Ms. Yingyu Wang. Ms. Wang and Taylor Vinters VIA are on the forefront of emerging Fintech and ICO law, and are the WorldBit points of contact for legal issues. See our website, www.worldbit.com or https://www.taylorvinters.com for more information. You may also see our legal review by Taylor Vinters at www.worldbit.com.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 10:02:05 PM

210,000,000 coins?Huh

Why so greedy? Why do you have to make that much why not just 21M Huh

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
WorldBitICO (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 02:57:38 AM

210,000,000 coins?Huh

Project is very big. I request you to check the project details at https://worldbit.com or read the whitepaper at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nF2OUluS5Zcu1i_WCr2fmyD3ZjjCcsQUTBfmtQk73x8/edit?usp=sharing
WorldBitICO (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 04:29:33 AM

210,000,000 coins?Huh

Let me add more to it.

WorldBit the company is issuing 220 M coins for the WorldBit business plan as laid out in the white paper and ICO guide. WorldBit right now is modeling its next generation blockchain concept as a functional implementation of the WorldBit business model on the Ethereum platform in its proof-of-concept form as an industry standard, but cutting-edge, ERC-20 token. This token will take the project to its next phase of implementating regulatory multi-functional capacities with extended monetization capabilities.

Subtokens will be issued to monetize merchandise, and will be held at par value to WBT in the ValueBit exchange- such sub-tokens are convertible to WBT tokens, and each are backed by the provisional tokenization of consigned merchandise.  As part of its stated business model of mergers and acquisitions, the unanimous consensus of the WorldBit founders can enable tokenization of entire  companies it chooses to acquire.  Sub-tokens can continue to be re-issued only as long as merchandise continues being certified into the system, and which has different behavior according to different localities.  This maintains the constant value of the system, with room for higher value of the WBT token based on network effect and increased utility as laid out on the WBT roadmap.
VersusGPU

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:38:06 AM

You expect bounty? Twitter, Facebook?
WorldBitICO (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 04:58:53 AM

You expect bounty? Twitter, Facebook?

Yes. We will post bounty program soon.
WorldBitICO (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 05:16:14 AM

Please note that we have added ICO guide at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OIvBO1lMQWKydz8fMjX-TDZyvopS9CeuLjjYHbI3hQs/edit?usp=sharing & FAQs at https://worldbit.com/faqs/ to know more about WorldBit. This is one of the biggest project on Blockchain for Ecommerce.
Arteezy.rtx
Copper Member

Activity: 938
Merit: 147

2 EZ 4 RTZ

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:25:26 PM

Hello, I think you have a very good project and interesting vision, I really hope to participate and contribute with your project. PM me if you need a local moderator and an indonesian translator. I would love to work with you.
WorldBitICO (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 07:26:57 PM

Hello, I think you have a very good project and interesting vision, I really hope to participate and contribute with your project. PM me if you need a local moderator and an indonesian translator. I would love to work with you.

We have posted our bounty campaign just few moments ago at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2444853.msg25035419#msg25035419

We do have indonesian translation requirement.
AllCoinHunter

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:57:34 PM

The concept of the project is very good and very brilliant. I really agree with the purpose of his project with like this many people helped to shop safely and guaranteed. let alone the target of this project is large enough to want to recruit markets / companies that already have a big name in the world.
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:28:03 PM

Hi everyone! Just added WorldBit ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/WorldBit. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due dilligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! (PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/zR2Cthj)
WorldBitICO (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 02:40:16 PM

Hi everyone! Just added WorldBit ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/WorldBit. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due dilligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! (PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/zR2Cthj)

It looks good. We will need to know more about it.
relaxx

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:30:37 AM

Can I invest $ 50 or not?
MustDream

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:35:01 AM

I see more AR applications, how will you help them develop?
oioioi

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:04:21 AM

blockhain with the pawn shop model, this is a very concrete concept to make it easier for users to control the products
and it is not harmful for all users to follow Worldbit's development
Good luck

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
WorldBitICO (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 04:11:27 AM

Can I invest $ 50 or not?

Sure. If you already have funds in ETH (equivalent of $50) then it is fine. If you are using Shapeshift then minimum is 0.5 ETH.
You can visit https://ico.worldbit.com:8443 and signup to PRELIMINARY ICO WALLET from there.
WorldBitICO (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 04:21:58 AM

I see more AR applications, how will you help them develop?

Please note that WorldBit is offering AR assisted application for its own business model & not offering AR product development for others.
franss

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:23:24 AM

What if the sale does not reach the desired target whether it will menmbah sales time or continue to follow the roadmap
JoePhoenix

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:35:46 AM

I like how you presented the project and the idea is good. I will check it out and I might invest

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
███                         ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ████       ███       ████
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:57:22 AM

I like how you presented the project and the idea is good. I will check it out and I might invest

Yes definitely, the project is designed very ripe, and certainly many who participated in this project, and has the potential to be appreciated, and usually the benchmark ICO can success judging from the per-sale the amount that reaches the maximum number.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: