Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:22:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment 3.45% up to 4.75% Weekly! BTC only!  (Read 127 times)
coolpens (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:47:05 PM

Investment Group - CSGO Trading

What is CSGO Trading?

Counter Strike: Global Offensive, an online tactic shooter game pusblished first in 2012, offers a variety of skins. Skins are ingame items which change the design of your ingame weapons. You can get those skins by playing the game or opening dropped crates with keys you have to buy. Those skins are very valuable and reach from 0.01$ to more than 300.000$ (Actually the rarest Item ever sold in CSGO History - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhPl8W62LbI ). Also they are avaible in different conditions (Factory New- Minimal Wear- Field Tested- Well-Worn- Battle Scarred)
the best is Factory New (short is FN) because it got a very clean look
worst is Battle Scarred (short is BS) because it got scratches or is darker

The actual point in trading them is that many players are willing to pay an incredible amount of money for rare or unique skins. So If I for example got a rare AK-47 Fire Serpent with an actual good float and I find a player in the steamcommunity (due to trading groups or sites like csgolounge.com) who wants this skin he is probably willing to pay a few dollars more. It is even more interesting for the Player who wants to buy the Skin, when the Skin got Stickers on it (You can apply some different stickers ingame) that make the skin look better. It is actually very important to get the right pricing for this I am personally using csgostash.com or opskins.com 7-day average.

Example: I got the Karambit Tiger Tooth (Condition: Factory New) priced by csgostash.com (19.11.2017) about 344,98€ ~ 406,78$

My trading partner got a few smaller Skins but wants the Karambit so he offers me for example an AK-47 Fire Serpent (Condition: Minimal Wear) priced around 240,90€ ~ 284,06$  and he also got a Flip Knife Slaughter (Condition: Field-Tested) priced around 110,51€ ~ 130,31$ and is willing to trade booth items for my Karambit.

Calculation is now  // 240,90+110,51 = 351,41€ // 351,41 (Price of his Items) - 344,98 (Price of my Karambit) = +6,43€ //

This means I would profit ~6.43€ with a single trade. You can trade as often a day as you want but you need time to find the right buyer and to look for great offers out there. Also you are in need of a big budget as if you only trade in 10$/20$ ranges you are making profit way slower than in high priced item ranges.

What am I offering?

To get into high price ranges I need to build a bigger budget. For that I will use your investment money and get more trading profit each trade. You can now make money when I am paying every Sunday (Weekly) a share of the profit back to my investors.

Investment Plans:

Please notice that I will not be able to make you rich in one day and that this is a really safe method to earn money so I would not be able to pay you guys 10-20% interest a day as it would be only possible with scamming to pay those rates. This is a legit thing and because of that I will be paying every week 3.45% Interest of the base amount of invested money. I am willing to open a new thread where I will post publically the amount invested and the amount paid back.

The bitcoins invested will be changed to USD currency from the blockchain.info market price!

Example: If I am investing 0.01 Bitcoin right now (BTC Price is: 7751.48$) the amount invested will be 77.5148$ so with the 3.45% interest weekly I would get 77.5148 x 0.0345 = 2.6742606  so the weekly return will be 2.6742606$ (paid by the actual BTC price in the moment I am paying out). After 1 month I would have 2.6742606 x 4 = 10.698$. I know that this is not a sum to get rich but it is a nice earning machine there. If the trading is extremely sucessfull I will increase the interest of course.

Why is this the best method and why are you not paying 3.45% Interest of the BTC amount?

It is the best method because the money is safe. I will only accept trades where I make money and never where I loose money. Also if the bitcoin falls down in price you will not loose any money as I dont have those bitcoins in this moment and as I am trading in USD currency. That is also the reason why I am calculating the invested amount into USD because if the bitcoin price rises up  a few hundred bucks I would be loosing tons of money as I have the skins in that moment and not the btc amount.

What are the minimum Investment offerings and how are you gonna pay me back?

The minimum investment amount will be 0.004 BTC as I am gonna loose alot of fee costs If I am starting the offering lower. You can either choose If I should pay you back with the stake.com tipping function or paying to an individual BTC adress. (An individual transaction fee of 0.00025 will be held when withdrawing the money to a private adress)

If I will be in vacations or unavaible for a few days I will be notifying you about the delayed pay or I will even pay a few days earlier.

There is no maximum Investment and if you are interested to invest a large sum message me about a slightly improved interest rate up to 4.75%/Weekly

If you are interested just leave a message below or post into my private message box here!

Happy Earnings!

coolpens
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: