Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:15:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How long should you put your own money into Bit Connect lending?  (Read 203 times)
NanoPixel (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 11:00:28 PM

I just started with Bit Connect about 3 weeks ago. I've watched a bunch of video's on YouTube about it and invested my first $100 into the lending program and reinvested $10 today. My question is, how long should you keep putting in your own money before you can just lend off of reinvestment's? Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:16:27 PM

Dont do compounding, just withdraw as much as you can instead of keeping all your funds in there, you are so exposed right now because a lot of monitors are flagging and tagging bitconnect as the most biggest scammy project that has ever existed, because it is an altcoin.
Try to withdraw your funds from there, it is very risky and you can easily lost your funds, but it is not a big amount of money, if you dont have anything to lose, then keep your funds in there like if you are really gambling with that.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:22:55 PM

I just started with Bit Connect about 3 weeks ago. I've watched a bunch of video's on YouTube about it and invested my first $100 into the lending program and reinvested $10 today. My question is, how long should you keep putting in your own money before you can just lend off of reinvestment's? Thanks

Everything I have heard about Bitconnect is scam, scam, scam, although some people say it isn't. It is hard to know sometimes what is real and what is fake and what is legit or what is a scam in the crypto world these days. Anyways, I don't exactly know enough about this specific thing to give detailed advice, but in my experience with investing in Bitcoin-related companies it hasn't turned out very well as most are scams, so I would recommend to be very careful. Best of luck to you.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:04:44 AM

bitconnect is a ponzi scheme that will fail eventually. if you have the opportunity to remove your money then do it as soon as possible and put your money into a real coin. you have been warned.
NanoPixel (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 02:14:37 AM

bitconnect is a ponzi scheme that will fail eventually. if you have the opportunity to remove your money then do it as soon as possible and put your money into a real coin. you have been warned.

Will do. Thanks for the info.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: