Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:43:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UNOLABO PRE-ICO  (Read 3058 times)
Erreefe

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:45:09 PM

Yes, you're right. As we've just launched only beta, the system only begins filling with live people.
But if I'm interested in an expert, can I apply to him? Are the contacts real?

You can contact any user whose skills you interested even in the current state of the service. Later, when we put in there a smart contract, rating system, arbitration, etc., customers will also be able to freely communicate with the performers. The platform has no interest in the form of commission or fee, but users have an interest to increase their rating, secure the deal, use the service of decentralized arbitration in case of a controversial situation, get more bonuses after each transaction, which they can use eg to purchase tools or software from our partners, etc. That is the goal - give more advantages to freelancers eliminating the need to pay services' fee and shifting it to partner companies.

That sounds interesting.. So, you're saying that the users doesn't pay any fee? So, all transaction costs lay on your partners, who are buying loyalty programs for it. That sounds really good to me, and its even truly cool due the principle of our freedom to chose; use these bonuses or not, because, maybe, I don't like your partner, and I'm not obligated to use exclusively his service, spending my bonuses to purchase a good from another of your partners.. is that so?

That's right! And I hope that our partners will be able to make you an offer, from which it will be difficult for you to refuse Smiley
Do you already have partners ready to cooperate with the platform?

At this moment we are negotiating with some international insurance companies and air companies.

Why insurance and air companies are the priorities? You're focusing in something special Smiley ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Garant581

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:55:54 AM

It's a pity that so long to wait for PRE-ICO
Garant581

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:07:21 AM

Do you understand the difference between primary and secondary information? And the difference between online tracking and news waiting?
You can, by elementary logic, find out the purse address on the site, if it's so important, right? If it's not important, then I don't understand why you focus on this.
He just pointed out the difference. Nothing special. Everyone has their own preferences.

Everyone decides where to participate
nshrd

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

the moon

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:24:26 AM

Not very fast progress, yesterday the amount was not much less. I wonder how the developers evaluate the holding of the presale? Is allocated funds sufficient to  for marketing?
true. i think devs must do their marketing more agressively perhaps. seems like project is unknown in community

Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:35:44 PM

At this moment we are negotiating with some international insurance companies and air companies.
I hope soon we will find out some of them. Collaboration with large companies will help the project perfectly.
Arty_R

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:09:37 PM

What news, developers? How is the filling of the categories of participants in the system? Without crashing? When will the next functional be available?
I filled a few categories some time ago. It worked at the time. There was a minor error with adding a new category, but the devs fixed it after feedback.

Which functional are you interested in, specifically?
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:16:31 PM

true. i think devs must do their marketing more agressively perhaps. seems like project is unknown in community
Maybe running a bounty program will change the state of things for the better. When by the way bounty will start?
I'm also interested in this question. I hope soon we will see the news on this.
Swordfish77

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:33:59 PM

will your site show skills and jobs for one region, country or for the world?
Unolabo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 06:45:04 PM

Not very fast progress, yesterday the amount was not much less. I wonder how the developers evaluate the holding of the presale? Is allocated funds sufficient to  for marketing?

You're right. We are focused on marketing at this moment to make the project more known in community.
Unolabo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 07:04:11 PM

Yes, you're right. As we've just launched only beta, the system only begins filling with live people.
But if I'm interested in an expert, can I apply to him? Are the contacts real?

You can contact any user whose skills you interested even in the current state of the service. Later, when we put in there a smart contract, rating system, arbitration, etc., customers will also be able to freely communicate with the performers. The platform has no interest in the form of commission or fee, but users have an interest to increase their rating, secure the deal, use the service of decentralized arbitration in case of a controversial situation, get more bonuses after each transaction, which they can use eg to purchase tools or software from our partners, etc. That is the goal - give more advantages to freelancers eliminating the need to pay services' fee and shifting it to partner companies.

That sounds interesting.. So, you're saying that the users doesn't pay any fee? So, all transaction costs lay on your partners, who are buying loyalty programs for it. That sounds really good to me, and its even truly cool due the principle of our freedom to chose; use these bonuses or not, because, maybe, I don't like your partner, and I'm not obligated to use exclusively his service, spending my bonuses to purchase a good from another of your partners.. is that so?

That's right! And I hope that our partners will be able to make you an offer, from which it will be difficult for you to refuse Smiley
Do you already have partners ready to cooperate with the platform?

Why insurance and air companies are the priorities? You're focusing in something special Smiley ?

One of the problems which make suffer the self-employed is lack of self-motivation. Current services do not set a goal of professional growth and self-motivation of the self-employed.
The idea of MotiVa component is to encourage the self-employed to learn new skills, grow professionally, share skills and achieve goals. MotiVa bonuses can be exchanged for airmiles, insurance discounts etc.

timurgaliev

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:46:14 PM

It's a global project. Our goal is to show not only skills or jobs, but stats on skills demand assessment around the world. It will useful for expats and labor migrants. 
timurgaliev

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:52:39 PM

[/quote]

That's right. We had a lack of time to create traffic density as we were solving technical issues related to the accepting of BTC, LTC, DASH.
We reasonably took a longer time to promote Pre ICO and expect to catch up.
timurgaliev

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:01:02 PM

What news, developers? How is the filling of the categories of participants in the system? Without crashing? When will the next functional be available?

At the moment, the development of the product continues. We are currently working on a payment system and a user rating system. These are two interconnected components.
As for the skill category, I am personally concerned with this issue. But also the issues related to the ICO campaign. I will return to this work when I am sure that marketing on ICO goes without failures.
Arty_R

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:53:11 PM

Maybe running a bounty program will change the state of things for the better. When by the way bounty will start?
I'm also interested in this question. I hope soon we will see the news on this.
The bounty campaign will be announced next week.
Garant581

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:23:33 AM

Where did you get this info?

From managers it is possible?

Garant581

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:47:46 AM

One of the problems which make suffer the self-employed is lack of self-motivation. Current services do not set a goal of professional growth and self-motivation of the self-employed.
The idea of MotiVa component is to encourage the self-employed to learn new skills, grow professionally, share skills and achieve goals. MotiVa bonuses can be exchanged for airmiles, insurance discounts etc.
Good observation! It's been a while since I've noticed freelancers doing this - they earn some money, and then they relax. They do not have motives to work hard and receive much more. If your platform really helps them in this, then it will be very useful.
In all good measure. When a person works to exhaustion it's bad. It is interesting in the system will be provided the maximum of the tasks taken by the employee at some time interval?

The main thing is to interest a person. And in general it is bad to work for exhaustion
Yaaaaming

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:51:05 AM

I filled a few categories some time ago. It worked at the time. There was a minor error with adding a new category, but the devs fixed it after feedback.

Which functional are you interested in, specifically?
I also interested what functions will be next
nshrd

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

the moon

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:58:36 AM

yeah bounty campaign is a good tool for attracting more people to projects, bounty hunters spread their words effectively

Erreefe

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:22:57 AM

It's a global project. Our goal is to show not only skills or jobs, but stats on skills demand assessment around the world. It will useful for expats and labor migrants. 

This explains why you have started with bonuses from airlines and insurance companies !
Arty_R

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:33:00 PM

Where did you get this info?

From managers it is possible?

Yes, I'm in contact with the promotion team. If you have any questions about the ICO or the functions of the app, I can answer them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: