Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:35:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: anyone made money with airdrops?  (Read 595 times)
shwetaji

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:04:49 AM

Yes anyone made money with airdrops. Airdrops like a luckydraw for our future.  We not cash
airdrops now but we can cash anytime. Many people are interested in Airdrops.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com- SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFSTL
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:12:03 AM

Anyone made any significant money (couple of hundreds of USD) with airdrops in the past years?
I made almost $2500 from ebtc airdrop. A lot of people are considering the airdrop as the best source to earn more money. but the best airdrop must be the decred itself. Look at the market and how many prices for each decred token. Sadly i'm not participating in the airdrop.
d0r10n

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:52:40 AM

Yep, I joined DeepOnion 3 weeks ago, have gotten about 200 - 300 free Onion coins since , they are ~$0.90 USD each so yeah a few hundred bucks.

Check my sig for links to join the airdrop.

It's fairly simple to participate, project has good ambitions and features (anonymous coin using TOR, aim to have Smart Contracts in future too), great friendly community and team too.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ░░▓▓ AXE Coin ▓▓░░   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
Masternodes › › ›   ░░▓▓▓▓░░   ‹ ‹ ‹  X11 Algo
DecentralizedACTIVE GITHUBAnonymous
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:30:29 AM

No,  as far as I know it is quite rare to make profit with airdrop, the amount is little and you need to wait a long time before the price become good, and most of the airdrop I hunt is waste of time, the coin either disappear or worth very little, that is why I stop hunt airdrops long time ago
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:45:51 AM

I got 0.6 eth when I sell my airdrops, maybe only few token have good price to sold
I join airdrop program, hold all coin in airdrop!
Next year! May be have alot of money!
Bergiolia

Activity: 224

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 05:49:30 AM

Airdrops will give you money but a little because you only get a single stake or token and if you're going to sell it to cryptocurrency exchange then you'll only get less amount. But, only if an airdrop is  legitimate because today there are fewer airdrops that are actually give you actual stake and most of them are just giving shit and you can do nothing about it.

Bergiolia

Activity: 224

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 05:50:53 AM

I got 0.6 eth when I sell my airdrops, maybe only few token have good price to sold
I join airdrop program, hold all coin in airdrop!
Next year! May be have alot of money!

That's the only option we gonna do, hold until something happen in the future because we can't make money what we receive from an airdrop because it's too little.

dangful

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 05:53:37 AM

Anyone made any significant money (couple of hundreds of USD) with airdrops in the past years?

I have joined airdrops before then I realized that I only receive less and most of them doesn't give you stakes or tokens or coins at all and they'll jist want you to know their project.

dangful

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 05:55:21 AM

I made almost $2500 from ebtc airdrop. A lot of people are considering the airdrop as the best source to earn more money. but the best airdrop must be the decred itself. Look at the market and how many prices for each decred token. Sadly i'm not participating in the airdrop.

Only few airdrops are giving you stakes but when you received it it's better to hold until you can do exchange because they only want you to know their project and nothing more.

MT123

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:09:18 AM

It's basically free money to promote a coin.  Remember when there were numerous bitcoin faucets?  Just get them and hold.
kapipindot

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:10:56 AM

I've heard about airdrop about a year ago but I am not  interested, my mistake. It is all but free money. Now I am holding on to some tokens waiting for them to have a better value. Yes, the value of airdrop last year is better than airdrops nowadays. But who knows maybe we are keeping a gold out of those tokens but majority were just cents.
Faruque312

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 06:14:25 AM

I got 60$+ in few months ago, I think it is better for long term holding, there are no losses, so forget about this coin, then check it after 1/2 year. I think you will success like others.

dangful

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 06:17:52 AM

Nope and yes.
You'll receive only a little stake in every airdrops and most of them cannot be converted into other coins and you have to do is hold and wait until price of the currency will rise.

dangful

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 06:20:28 AM

I got 60$+ in few months ago, I think it is better for long term holding, there are no losses, so forget about this coin, then check it after 1/2 year. I think you will success like others.

But most of the Altcoin prices today aren't increasing and they're laying low and flat for a long time or even a year.
Airdrops are not meant for getting money but only for us getting to know their project.

dangful

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 06:23:47 AM

Yup, i do. I've earned almost .5 ETH just on airdrops and i invest it on tokens that has a capability of growing in the future.

Good for you but I think you had get it with multiple accounts or multiple airdrop because a single airdrop doesn't give you up to 0.5 Eth and that's a lot, you know.

Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:34:13 AM

Yup, i do. I've earned almost .5 ETH just on airdrops and i invest it on tokens that has a capability of growing in the future.

Good for you but I think you had get it with multiple accounts or multiple airdrop because a single airdrop doesn't give you up to 0.5 Eth and that's a lot, you know.
It's possible that we could earn 0.5eth on an airdrop in one account. The price hype and sell on profitable price, so some airdrop is profitable. But some airdrops not worth it to join because of no development on the side of developer.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
visixom

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:35:40 AM

can if get airdrop token that continue to be developed , and many join our communities.
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:38:52 AM

I make money from airdrop. Something like 50 cent to $5. It is not much though but it's something. i have had stories of people who made couple of thousands from airdrop. I think times were when all the exxxx came and it was in vogue. Goodluck with your airdrop hunt

nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:40:15 AM

No,  as far as I know it is quite rare to make profit with airdrop, the amount is little and you need to wait a long time before the price become good, and most of the airdrop I hunt is waste of time, the coin either disappear or worth very little, that is why I stop hunt airdrops long time ago
Sure the airdrop will take you a long time to wait for it but at least you get some bucks from and that too without any significant investment. We can't expect a growth and earning from every coin, in many there will be few whose airdrop will give you some profit. Many of the people have earned from it and it really don't demands anything from you else than time.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:43:01 AM

It's basically free money to promote a coin.  Remember when there were numerous bitcoin faucets?  Just get them and hold.

Just hold and hope for that project to succeed. But of course joining airdrop is very risky first you are sharing your details and some of it are just scams, but if you saw that project is legit then join. Congrats to all who make money thru airdrops, more token will surely come.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: