Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 01:13:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [238] 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Just-Dice.com : Invest in 1% House Edge Dice Game  (Read 435274 times)
itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1075

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 12:37:28 AM

Does my BTC I had invested on Just-Dice on May 12th count?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 01:08:13 AM

Ha-ha I wish or I would ask dooglus for my private keys back on that deposit address
Or a special dividend on the bankroll  Wink

I'm sure a bunch of coins were moved from those addresses and not kept in them so on the day of May 12 it might have been empty.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
dooglus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 01:57:11 AM

Not really.

There were hundreds of thousands of JD deposit addresses, one per account, but almost all of them were empty almost all the time. I regularly swept the hot wallet into the cold wallet (which was a single address) and used the remaining coins to service withdrawals. So when the snapshot was taken only a few received CLAMs. And I swept those back in July I think.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
picolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 07:55:33 PM

Not really.

There were hundreds of thousands of JD deposit addresses, one per account, but almost all of them were empty almost all the time. I regularly swept the hot wallet into the cold wallet (which was a single address) and used the remaining coins to service withdrawals. So when the snapshot was taken only a few received CLAMs. And I swept those back in July I think.

Hundreds of thousands of JD deposit addresses could have (if you disregard logic) netted JD with thousands of BTC

Some bitcoin sites keep the bitcoin on the personal addresses for longer times so they would have a lot of CLAM. The CLAM developers probably created tens of thousands of addresses before launching.
ranlo
Legendary

Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 04:01:36 AM

Not really.

Hundreds of thousands of JD deposit addresses could have (if you disregard logic) netted JD with thousands of BTC

Some bitcoin sites keep the bitcoin on the personal addresses for longer times so they would have a lot of CLAM. The CLAM developers probably created tens of thousands of addresses before launching.

Could be related to the tens of thousands of addresses that were sent 1 satoshi earlier this year too...

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3892
Merit: 1239

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 04:13:03 AM

Not really.

Could be related to the tens of thousands of addresses that were sent 1 satoshi earlier this year too...

Has to be above the "dust" to get CLAMS.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin.
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins every 10 minutes.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 04:18:46 AM

Not really.

Ah, wasn't aware of that. Dust isn't much more though, tbh....

Something I love about CLAMs is that I realized they promote safe address usage. Those that use different addresses for each transaction would have a lot more CLAMs than someone who didn't.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
picolo

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 05:43:46 AM

Not really.

Ah, wasn't aware of that. Dust isn't much more though, tbh....

Something I love about CLAMs is that I realized they promote safe address usage. Those that use different addresses for each transaction would have a lot more CLAMs than someone who didn't.

There is probably one freak who had 1000 addresses with 0.001 or 0.01 on it Grin He now has 30 BTC worth of CLAM at the current rate of exchange.
itod
Legendary

Merit: 1075

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 07:04:41 AM

Not really.

What's the "dust level limit"? Can't find that info anywhere on CLAM's site.
picolo

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 07:21:00 AM

Not really.

I think I read it was 0.00001=1000satoshis

If you knew about CLAM before it launched, you could have created 10,000 addresses that will receive CLAM only with 1BTC taking into account the transaction fee. 46,000CLAM has a value of 300BTC.
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Merit: 2197

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 07:29:47 AM

Since 0.8.2 dust is everything below 5430 Satoshi's.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
MultiDice

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

We at MultiDice Treat You Like a Winner

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 07:31:22 AM

Not really.

If you knew about CLAM before it launched, you could have created 10,000 addresses that will receive CLAM only with 1BTC taking into account the transaction fee. 46,000CLAM has a value of 300BTC.

Roll Eyes

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 10:35:21 AM

Can anyone clarify what kind of ROI can I expect here, based on previous results.
Never invested into gambling website before so excuse my ignorance.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
picolo

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 10:35:44 AM

Not really.

Roll Eyes

Or 100,000 addresses with 10BTC so 3000BTC Grin
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 10:39:18 AM

Can anyone clarify what kind of ROI can I expect here, based on previous results.

(of CLAMS that is!)

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin.
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins every 10 minutes.
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 12:39:16 PM

Not really.

You would have to have some far sight since it was a snapshot back in May 2014. And its only recently that the price spiked for CLAMS
picolo

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 02:34:31 PM

(of CLAMS that is!)

You can expect 0.9% of everything that will be bet but in CLAM + stacking +/- the exchange rate difference when you convert back in BTC

Not really.

You would have to have some far sight since it was a snapshot back in May 2014. And its only recently that the price spiked for CLAMS

Developers did.
dooglus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 01:45:02 AM

I think it was 1000 satoshis for BTC and LTC and maybe 100k satoshis for DOGE.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
picolo

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 05:04:05 AM

Correct for BTC and LTC
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 05:46:41 AM

Correct for BTC and LTC

DOGE is .01 DOGE

Pages: « 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [238] 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: