Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:50:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sending Ethereum  (Read 361 times)
GreatArkansas (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 03:56:18 AM

Thanks for all the response. I have suggestion what if I will use etherdelta, I will deposit ethereum on the sender, and I will set to buy order some token with the price of particular I want to send to other address? Then the second address will deposit the token which the first accounts set buy order, and then the second account will buy the buy order with particular amount of eth and then success. In that point, you can't anymore tracked the receiver/sender ?

BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 04:21:33 AM

Thanks for all the response. I have suggestion what if I will use etherdelta, I will deposit ethereum on the sender, and I will set to buy order some token with the price of particular I want to send to other address? Then the second address will deposit the token which the first accounts set buy order, and then the second account will buy the buy order with particular amount of eth and then success. In that point, you can't anymore tracked the receiver/sender ?
you can just use exchange and deposit your ethereum and withdraw it again after a few hour or a day
the exchange will usually use other deposit to send your withdrawal maybe just wait and tracked if your deposit already move to other address

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:07:27 AM

Is there any way to be not tracked the sender/receiver of ethereum when sending ethereum to  other wallet address?

No, I never hear anything such like that, all I know just is once you made a transaction there is called TX like in bitcoin TXID if I'm not mistaken all was in recorded in the history.

huoxuanjyphl591

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:13:02 AM

There are many tools to track the transaction of you ethereum, i usually use the web browser of eth, the link is here, easy to catch what you want.
https://etherscan.io/

MiningDoc

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:17:41 AM

So why not just use multiple exchanges (with bogus personal information), moving through different coins in smaller transactions, transferring different coin to secondt exchange, convert to another coin, transfer to a third exchange, convert back to accepted currency, and send from there.  Just use a few VPN hops or annonymous VPNs on each exchange.  Make sure each VPN is only used on the same exchange, so any ip logging only ever sees that ip at that exchange and not at any of the others.

It's complicated, comes with transaction fees, isn't quick, but will work.  I'm assuming that if your are worried about the authorities finding out then it's not going to be a small amount of ETH so the small fees really shouldn't matter.  May cost you another 10% but should leave as little a paper trail as possible.  Why do I feel like i need to go wash my hands now.

Pokercoin.net – The Future of Poker! Welcome to the 1st cryptocurrency which is created for pokerplayers!
Join Now and Start Playing Online Poker on the first platform accepting Pokercoin!
 || Website || Poker || Bounty || Twitter || Facebook ||
GreatArkansas (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 10:48:44 PM

So why not just use multiple exchanges (with bogus personal information), moving through different coins in smaller transactions, transferring different coin to secondt exchange, convert to another coin, transfer to a third exchange, convert back to accepted currency, and send from there.  Just use a few VPN hops or annonymous VPNs on each exchange.  Make sure each VPN is only used on the same exchange, so any ip logging only ever sees that ip at that exchange and not at any of the others.

It's complicated, comes with transaction fees, isn't quick, but will work.  I'm assuming that if your are worried about the authorities finding out then it's not going to be a small amount of ETH so the small fees really shouldn't matter.  May cost you another 10% but should leave as little a paper trail as possible.  Why do I feel like i need to go wash my hands now.

Thank you for this, I already tried this and works so fine. I really appreciated your post here in my thread. I'm really thankful for your advice. I just wasted only few ethereum for transactions on the exchange for withdrawing it. But all in all is smooth.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: