Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:16:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties Sources? How to get good bounties  (Read 825 times)
cryptamod

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:30:55 PM

You will get good bounties when your rank is full or senior member up,if you are not you wont have a good bounty stakes,If you are looking for a good bounty this forum will give you a lot i suggest you look for the signature product based campaigns.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
CarlJohnson89

Activity: 112

https://triaconta.com/?ref=COMBI-154794

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 12:35:52 PM

I'm participating in the Heardbeats bounty program. I think it is quite generous and there still are lots of spots in the signature campaign

Bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2350345.0

kseniya.pride

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:48:15 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2017, 01:13:38 PM by kseniya.pride

Hey, guys, there is a great bounty is running right now.

A co-creation platform is already running a beta version. Crowdholding is building a strong community, where you can earn crypto NOT only from BOUNTIES, but from general tasks as well.

ANYONE can participate. It's similar to Quora
Join the community now Smiley

check out the BOUNTY here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2097228.0
AleksBozhinov

Activity: 117
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:51:51 PM

You can try checking crowdholding.com for finding the best bounties, more campaigns will be launched soon
CryptoTrip

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:00:32 PM

There are resources that keep a record of the bounty of companies and expose the rating, but from experience I can say that this is all subjective, because when a large rating people start to join in a large number, and hence the reward will be small. You need to sit and choose yourself, everything comes with experience, you need to pay attention to the team and their previous successes

KroFly

Activity: 243

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:08:09 PM

I want to know if there is some source or any website that updates any bounties of altcoins I can join from. And then how can I choose or get good bounties? Any suggestion would be appreciated
I advise you to start small, and for this, just start with any normal campaign, the good is where to choose from. and there you will already understand how much you can get from this and what steps to take. In the meantime, they are almost the same from each other in terms of profitability, at least not at times.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:09:28 PM

The good bounties is depend in every ICO project success, if they succeed with the project then every participant is also success with a huge bounty rewards. In the first place of the ICOs every participant just don't know on what will happen to the project but you have to stay and support for it until the end.
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:17:56 PM

I want to know if there is some source or any website that updates any bounties of altcoins I can join from. And then how can I choose or get good bounties? Any suggestion would be appreciated

There are lots of bounties here in bitcointalk. For me this os the best place where you can find good bounties. But there are lots of scams too so make sure before you join one, you research about it. Check the developer, the people behind it. It matters a lot of whos runnning the show before you join or else there's a big possibility you'll be scammed.

priyankg3

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:29:21 PM

Bitcointalk forum is the best place for getting bounty information in all aspects.
deadmousehat

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:36:40 PM

I think to get good bounty almost the same like you want to join ICOs but without invest. read Announcement thread, read white paper, learn the team and then if their ICOs is good Join signature and social media I think will get good amount of tokens.
lady-odyvan

Activity: 126

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:38:58 AM

Read a bounty thread if the campaign is already live.
Learn a bounty info: white paper, team, website, news, technology etc if the campaign is just an announcement.

Turkiwi

Activity: 117

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:22:03 PM

it's not that straight forward to find good bounties that pay good, because just like prices of token and coins, you can't foresee which coin will perform well and which not. There are many things that have to work out in order to get involved in a good bountie. It starts with the project itself, is the project any good? Because if it is not, and even though it will be paying out a bounty, it will not attract any money and you won't be therefore rewarded accordingly. If the idea is good you can look into some time reading the whitepaper or whatever technical documents the project has releases (blogs included) the more you read about the project the more of a clear idea you will have whether it's worth investing your time in it or not.
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:31:16 PM

I think the best place for Bounties related topics is still BCT forum, just check both Bounty section on Bitcoin and ALtcoin sections
robertdhags

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:54:18 PM

check bitcoin talk for updates, check announcement threads and bounty threads.

I can suggest one for you, bounty program that belongs to trade.io and im participating in it too.
You can sign up here or go to the bounties thread on their site or here on bitcointalk
https://account.trade.io/en/signup?ref=chrisgellere&mtype=i

being updated are some of the good thing to have for cause this is where you can know what are the best for and some of this are not scam being endorsed for cause if you are making your own research without consulting are so damn make you failed for i am checking always for what bounties are for so i am now avoid some scam bounties. cause some bounties that are endorsed for it was checked by some people.
ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:58:53 PM

you can get bounty info from the following thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 in the thread is very much bounty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: