Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:33:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Bitcoin Growth Bot, Lending Platform​ 2.0​ [DECEMBER TOKEN SALE]  (Read 7798 times)
catastrophie

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:17:32 PM

Scrap ICO altogether, 3 m sold NCL is enough to get this going, low cap lending platform is way to go

Nucleus has the most realistic returns, kick start marketing campaign as soon as bot is ready

Scrapping it altogether will also mean members from the US can then purchase these coins "legally" and promotion on social media will be much stronger as well.  Most of the YouTube channels from the US with large followings were shying away from promotions due to the SEC "guidance" on ICOs.  I'm sure most of them have purchased from DEX by still do not want to be in the spotlight until this ICO tag is off the token.  I see a steady increase in traffic and interest once this has been lifted.  Maybe its just me, what are your thoughts on that?

I agree completely. Wrote Waves support a ticket to see if Tokens can be burned in case the ICO is scrapped.

Are you talking of dropping the overall number down to roughly 19 million by burning those 4.9 for the ICO scheduled for January?  Thats what a 20% reduction in overall supply... that would be great for long term value as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:45:21 AM

Are you talking of dropping the overall number down to roughly 19 million by burning those 4.9 for the ICO scheduled for January?  Thats what a 20% reduction in overall supply... that would be great for long term value as well.

Yes, that is the right thing to do for the project and everyone who has participated. It will be great for long term value.

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
Grow Your Bitcoin While You Hold
vinay9

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:24:14 AM

Scrap ICO altogether, 3 m sold NCL is enough to get this going, low cap lending platform is way to go

Nucleus has the most realistic returns, kick start marketing campaign as soon as bot is ready

Scrapping it altogether will also mean members from the US can then purchase these coins "legally" and promotion on social media will be much stronger as well.  Most of the YouTube channels from the US with large followings were shying away from promotions due to the SEC "guidance" on ICOs.  I'm sure most of them have purchased from DEX by still do not want to be in the spotlight until this ICO tag is off the token.  I see a steady increase in traffic and interest once this has been lifted.  Maybe its just me, what are your thoughts on that?

I agree completely. Wrote Waves support a ticket to see if Tokens can be burned in case the ICO is scrapped.

WOW .. WOW .. If that happens, it may well be a trend setter. No Lending platform concept has done that before.  JUST IMAGINE HOW VALUABLE THESE 3 MILLION PRE-SALE TOKENS ARE GOING TO BE. There will be no liquidity on the exchange. Only buyers, no sellers. I will lock my tokens at least for 1 year if not more.
miKcrypto

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:52:59 AM

Now this... is what I'm talking about. GREAT IDEA!

didi-man

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:27:33 AM

WOW .. WOW .. If that happens, it may well be a trend setter. No Lending platform concept has done that before.  JUST IMAGINE HOW VALUABLE THESE 3 MILLION PRE-SALE TOKENS ARE GOING TO BE. There will be no liquidity on the exchange. Only buyers, no sellers. I will lock my tokens at least for 1 year if not more.

Actually Credence coin did it, stopped ICO half way through and burned remaining tokens which was great for early investors. Their only weakness is flyying under the radar, no referral links and non existent marketing. Hope Nucleus can learn from that

As far as US citizens are concerned they can legally buy after the ICO, when it hits exchanges?

Jordan, you should get in touch with these big youtubers so word can be spread, most big youtubers are from US so it was a bit tricky to promote this ICO

didi-man

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:12:32 AM

More than 3500 Telegram group members, are they legit members, that is a big group

catastrophie

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:07:05 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2017, 08:11:39 AM by catastrophie

WOW .. WOW .. If that happens, it may well be a trend setter. No Lending platform concept has done that before.  JUST IMAGINE HOW VALUABLE THESE 3 MILLION PRE-SALE TOKENS ARE GOING TO BE. There will be no liquidity on the exchange. Only buyers, no sellers. I will lock my tokens at least for 1 year if not more.

Actually Credence coin did it, stopped ICO half way through and burned remaining tokens which was great for early investors. Their only weakness is flyying under the radar, no referral links and non existent marketing. Hope Nucleus can learn from that

As far as US citizens are concerned they can legally buy after the ICO, when it hits exchanges?

Jordan, you should get in touch with these big youtubers so word can be spread, most big youtubers are from US so it was a bit tricky to promote this ICO

Technically it isn’t illegal for US citizens to part take in ICOs but the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) issued guidance saying that US citizens can’t participate in ICOs however, there is not currently an official law. It’s just easier from a legal standpoint for companies to say no US residents are allowed, this prevents potential lawsuits in the future from the SEC, IRS or US residents.  The SEC considers some ICOs as securities, these are only allowed to be sold by licensed brokers in the United States, most ICO companies are not licensed brokers.  Another concern from a company stand point is being sued by a customer who loses funds because the company failed.  If a customer loses money and tries to sue they would have the backing of the SEC in some cases (given that the company does not exclude US residents).  As far as us residents purchasing on the exchange there is nothing holding them back from purchasing at any point since is anonymous more or less.  Plus the SEC would most likely not be to concerned with the small fish like residents who purchase these tokens or coins, but they would rather go after the companies who are selling them (theres more money to be made by the SEC that way).  Just remember if you purchase in the ICO and you’re a US resident and for some reason the company goes up in flames before launching (which it won’t) you have no legal leverage to recover any lost funds.
Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:18:50 PM

"bitcoingrowthbot.io receives about 4,305 unique visitors per day"

This is not bad considering its preico stage

Ii there a plan to rename the site to Nucleuscoin.io or something similar to avoid confusion, having 2 names weakens the brand. You can still call the bot bitcoin growth bot but now this is all about Nucleus coin.

Great idea. Excellent point. Are there any other idea besides Nucleuscoin.io?

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:31:39 PM

Now this... is what I'm talking about. GREAT IDEA!

There we go, not a problem to burn the tokens that were going to be sold in the ICO. This is the way to go.

Yes, you can burn issued asset with full node.
Full Node
> Github https://github.com/wavesplatform/Waves/releases
> How to Install https://github.com/wavesplatform/Waves/wiki/How-to-install-Waves-node
> Config file https://github.com/wavesplatform/Waves/blob/master/waves-mainnet.conf
> Config file tutorial https://github.com/wavesplatform/Waves/wiki/Waves-Node-Configuration-File
API
> Node API - https://github.com/wavesplatform/Waves/wiki/Waves-Node-REST-API

Burn request - POST /assets/burn

curl -X POST --header 'Content-Type: application/json' --header 'Accept: application/json' -d '{ \
   "sender": "string", \
   "assetId": "string", \
   "quantity": 0, \
   "fee": 0 \
 }' 'http://127.0.0.1:6869/assets/burn'

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
catastrophie

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:35:43 PM

Ii there a plan to rename the site to Nucleuscoin.io or something similar to avoid confusion, having 2 names weakens the brand. You can still call the bot bitcoin growth bot but now this is all about Nucleus coin.

Nucleuscoin.io would fit in with the other platforms naming conventions recently which is good and bad.  Bad because its not original and it may induce the idea that its just another same old type of lending platform, but on the other hand its good because its a familiar naming convention that lots of people will know.

Could always do something like Nucleusnet.io, Nucleushub.io  Undecided ...
wack slack

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:39:08 PM

The end of the year is coming. The ico launches and disappears. Investors need to be more careful.
miKcrypto

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:08:28 PM

Nucleuscoin.io would fit in with the other platforms naming conventions recently which is good and bad.  Bad because its not original and it may induce the idea that its just another same old type of lending platform, but on the other hand its good because its a familiar naming convention that lots of people will know.

I like coin or token better than those two options

Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:22:40 PM

nucleustoken.io vs nucleuscoin.io vs nucleustoken.co vs nucleuscoin.co

Coin vs Token
.io vs .co

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
catastrophie

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:26:31 PM

As do I.  Just simply providing alternative options.
catastrophie

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:36:42 PM

Coin vs Token
.io vs .co

Just a few thoughts on .io vs .co  Most major email services are now sending email from or containing .co addresses directly to spam since its been around and used as a cheap domain alternative for quite a few years now.  This could definitely be a downfall especially for marketing reasons.  I read on a google article (I'll find the reference) that google classifies .io higher in search results than .co due to its recent high influx in being used with tech companies. 
cicnos

Activity: 152

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:37:58 PM

Coin vs Token
.io vs .co

Is Nucleus going to be a coin (have its own blockchain) or is it going to maintain its status as a token? Function on wave's blockchain? I guess the answer to this question will tell us its status Smiley I like .io better.

Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:56:48 PM

Coin vs Token
.io vs .co

Is Nucleus going to be a coin (have its own blockchain) or is it going to maintain its status as a token? Function on wave's blockchain? I guess the answer to this question will tell us its status Smiley I like .io better.

Still ultimately to be determined.

We will know that in the weeks ahead when the back end is being developed with the internal market and the lending functions if any migration needs to be made.

I will register both nucleustoken.io and nucleuscoin.io to be safe

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
vinay9

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:26:49 PM

How about NCL .... nclcoin.io or nclco.in or nclcoin.co or ncl.co.in or ncl.io
Zenob1

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:49:30 PM

hello newbies... and guys/folks who are new to these kinds of stuff that is happening nowadays, as you can see this one does have the potential to be The next big thing ... set yourself in a position where you can be part of it...
sign up now on this link: http://www.bitcoingrowthbot.io/#_register?mwr=5946-769944cb
and you'll also get free 15usd (20nucleus coins) for free.. and you would also want to invite to earn as much as you can.. this thing deserves to be funded on december on their pre-ico... gotta invest some of my extra cash... what do you think fellas ?

Hello there!

The airdrop is still available?
miKcrypto

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:21:10 PM

Coin vs Token
.io vs .co

Still ultimately to be determined.

We will know that in the weeks ahead when the back end is being developed with the internal market and the lending functions if any migration needs to be made.

I will register both nucleustoken.io and nucleuscoin.io to be safe

Yeah those look to the two best options by far. Smart getting both! Looking forward to this project as it seems to be the only one that's transparent and not a scam!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: