Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:30:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Bitcoin Growth Bot, Lending Platform​ 2.0​ [DECEMBER TOKEN SALE]  (Read 7798 times)
0RajA0

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:43:48 AM

Will it be bigger than Bitconnect? If so can we expect the same growth as bitconnect? per coin 300$ + in a year?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
didi-man

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:01:47 AM

Is it true that Jordan was a priest or he still is?

Either way i believe priest will be the last person to scam us, im bullish on NCL

What exchanges and when NCL will be listed on?

VladPoly

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:45:23 PM

First
Code:
No rules

15 USD (20 NCL TOKENS) for each referral

Don't forget to confirm your email

Code:
Your referral must meet the minimum purchase the equivalent of $100 USD in Nucleus Tokens in the presale to be considered a valid paid bonus.

now

Code:
To claim your bonuses please send us:

*Passport or gov't id to confirm you are not from the USA or Singapore
    *Your Waves address to send the tokens and verify you meet the minimum requirements*

What if someone has 50 referral?!

if the minimum requirement conditions have been fulfilled, you will get 20 tokens for each referral.

Do you realy sent your documents and $100 to take referal bonuses ??
Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:09:30 PM

First
Code:
No rules

Code:
Your referral must meet the minimum purchase the equivalent of $100 USD in Nucleus Tokens in the presale to be considered a valid paid bonus.

now

Code:

*Your Waves address to send the tokens and verify you meet the minimum requirements*

if the minimum requirement conditions have been fulfilled, you will get 20 tokens for each referral.

The $100 equivalent of NCL tokens to be eligible for the bonus program has been listed since day one. To take issue it with it now is kinda strange.

If somebody wants to claim bonus or reserved tokens they have to show proof of identity. For KYC reasons we are required by law. If we issue tokens to those inside the USA (or Singapore) we risk the project because at that point the SEC has jurisdiction and they can decided the tokens are securities if they choose to do so. The only people who may not be happy with this are those are those that are within the United States.

If someone decided to purchase tokens on Waves DEX. It is a decentralized exchange that we have no control over. But directly issuing tokens to someone without proof of identity could possibly place the company in a situation I am not comfortable with.

You must send in your ID to claim your tokens.

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
Grow Your Bitcoin While You Hold
pkcorp

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:57:26 PM

First
Code:
No rules

Code:

now

Code:

That was always stated on the homepage and ofc you need any proof of id, do you think this is a browsergame?
VladPoly

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:05:06 PM

First
Code:
No rules

Code:

now

Code:

The $100 equivalent of NCL tokens to be eligible for the bonus program has been listed since day one. To take issue it with it now is kinda strange.

If somebody wants to claim bonus or reserved tokens they have to show proof of identity. For KYC reasons we are required by law. If we issue tokens to those inside the USA (or Singapore) we risk the project because at that point the SEC has jurisdiction and they can decided the tokens are securities if they choose to do so. The only people who may not be happy with this are those are those that are within the United States.

If someone decided to purchase tokens on Waves DEX. It is a decentralized exchange that we have no control over. But directly issuing tokens to someone without proof of identity could possibly place the company in a situation I am not comfortable with.

Just under these conditions, there are oddities that are not well understood. The equivalent of $100 in tokens at the rate of ICO, or at the current rate of exchange you need to have? You need to send a scan of your passport for identification? To mail ? How do you know that it is a passport of the person who sent it to you? Would've been a simple tick "I am not a U.S. citizen", as is done at other projects. Also, you to mail to send Waves wallet, ID, team, Ref. link miles something else to make you understand whose data you sent?
miKcrypto

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:32:33 PM

First
Code:
No rules

Code:

now

Code:

Just under these conditions, there are oddities that are not well understood. The equivalent of $100 in tokens at the rate of ICO, or at the current rate of exchange you need to have? You need to send a scan of your passport for identification? To mail ? How do you know that it is a passport of the person who sent it to you? Would've been a simple tick "I am not a U.S. citizen", as is done at other projects. Also, you to mail to send Waves wallet, ID, team, Ref. link miles something else to make you understand whose data you sent?

miKcrypto

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:57:58 PM

Great news to share!

The pre-sale is over and the Bitcoin Growth Bot is set to launch!

Visit the site for the countdown, https://www.bitcoingrowthbot.io

#RealBot #Nucleus

Is there any plan to have this listed on Coinmarketcap now that the pre-sale is over and trading? Thanks!

Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:26:45 PM

Great news to share!

#RealBot #Nucleus

Is there any plan to have this listed on Coinmarketcap now that the pre-sale is over and trading? Thanks!

The goal according to the Road map is to be listed on Coinmarketcap by February.

If we meet their required daily volume goal beforehand Nucleus (NCL) will be listed right away.

That would be great! Goals are meant to be met on or ahead of schedule!

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
miKcrypto

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:07:49 PM

Great news to share!

#RealBot #Nucleus

The goal according to the Road map is to be listed on Coinmarketcap by February.

If we meet their required daily volume goal beforehand Nucleus (NCL) will be listed right away.

Ty for answering! Looking forward to the 2nd update today!

Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:43:56 PM

Great news to share!

#RealBot #Nucleus

Nucleus rising! NCL now trading at $1.38.
ICO is CANCELED!
4,929,792 NCL Tokens to be BURNED!
Supply is shrinking!! Project is well enough funded to thrive!

#RealBot #Nucleus #NCL #MOONRISE

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
miKcrypto

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:44:41 PM

Great news to share!

#RealBot #Nucleus

ICO is CANCELED!

All aboard the rocket ship!

VladPoly

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:09:29 AM

First
Code:
No rules

Code:

now

Code:

Why you ignore this post? Can you answer detaily?
TVTVI

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:35:56 AM

I signed up for airdrop very soon and now I can not log in to my airdrop account for $ 20. I forgot my password, the site notifies the email address is invalid. There are signs of scam in this project
vinay9

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:55:09 AM

I signed up for airdrop very soon and now I can not log in to my airdrop account for $ 20. I forgot my password, the site notifies the email address is invalid. There are signs of scam in this project
The website seems to be intelligent enough to filter out all scam smellers :-D Kiss Wink
vinay9

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:03:27 PM

ICO is CANCELED!

This is what is called Master Stroke. Only 3 million tokens issued in the Pre-sale will be in circulation. This means that more than 85% of total tokens will be with the management and those tokens are locked for 1 year.

This also means IP filtering for USA and SINGAPORE is removed now as the only way to buy NCL now is on Waves exchange without any sort of white list registration with BGB.

Countdown of TRADING BOT has started and it will be launched in about 3 days. I am eager for the launching of the BOT. It never happened before. This Trading Bot will be different, a REAL one, publicly viewed and third party tracked. That will be the beginning of of NCL's journey to moon. #Moonrise

All this is bound to trigger a SURGE in the price of NCL Tokens with only an extremely extremely limited supply of tokens (only tokens available to buy will be from NCL holders), out of only 3 million tokens sold in the pre-sale.

Now let your mind roam free on the possibilities of NCL price in 1 year. xxxxtimes .. its already x5 times ... $2.5 .. 0.00017000 .. very soon, by the end of this month it will be x20 i.e $10 ... those looking for big xxxxtimes profits can buy now & those happy with small x5 profits can sell now.
didi-man

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:14:21 PM

Cancellation of ICO was the best  move so far, it created value instantly, Small supply plus full blown marketing and Nucleus will see the moon very soon, add third party bot  verification and we have  a winner

How can we be sure management coins will be locked for 1 year?

When will NCL be listed on other exchanges other than DEX?

Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:53:34 PM

Cancellation of ICO was the best  move so far, it created value instantly, Small supply plus full blown marketing and Nucleus will see the moon very soon, add third party bot  verification and we have  a winner

That is the agreement I made during the crowdsale. Believe me after one year I am not going to be in a rush to sell. Of course at that time, and I expect Nucleus is trading at triple digits, some profits will be taken which is entirely normal for any venture. It is in my every interest to keep the demand high.

The first goal is coinmarektcap before other exchanges. Once the daily volume requirement is met Nucleus will be submitted. Then an internal market exchange is a top priority. Beyond that once Nucleus is trading with volume and gaining a solid reputation as the first transparent lending program we can list elsewhere with ease.

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
burliko

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:45:21 PM

Wow this thing is a sleeping giant - 100 bagger forsure
DO NOT SELL your presale coins!! the less in circulation the more we can run the price up ! 10$ by XMAS Cheers
b
didi-man

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:38:31 PM

Is interest in USD or BTC?

If its in USD then getting 9% a month is not that good, hodling get you more than that.

It should be around 9% in BTC, why bot cant make profits in BTC? As far as bot is concerned it just buys low and sells high, its just numbers to the bot

We gave you BTC, bot will trade BTC/USD pair i imagine so i see no reason why  distribute  interest in btc

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: