Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:39:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your experience in trading?  (Read 9071 times)
214missy

Activity: 98
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:46:23 PM

From my experience, it is profitable. I prefer short term than long term though in some instances I am forced to hold when prices don't go my way. My technique is that when the current price of altcoin is below by 10% its average price, I buy and then when prices go back to its average value I sell. I don't mind making many 5% trades per day.
Base on my first experience in trading I also experience loss. Why? Because before I couldn't controlled my emotion. Im always kind a panic buying and panic selling every time I see that the bitcoin was falling im already selling my coin. And if I ever saw that bitcoin are moving up. Then Im going to buy immediately. And as a result I experience loss and regrets because of the wrong decision I've made.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
texasman86

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:55:39 PM

Don't trade cryptos.. The price movements are completely nonsensical at times and often driven by fake news, verbatims by countless world leaders, FOMO, negative sentiment, whales, DDOS attacks, hacks... The amount of drivers up or down is endless.  I've tried trading cryptos before and it's good and easy when the markets are going up, but is not sustainable over the long run.  Instead, you should buy and hodl.  You'll save a lot of time and frustration.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:13:04 PM

Until now, it has been a good experience.

Having a daily consistent profit using established coins.

Hope to continue to use this method to have some earning to put in some lending.

In last couple of months mostly traders have gained in their trading and the simple reason for this is the constant growing of btc prices. So at present its a good time for making some quick money in trading but the real challenge begins when the price starts to fall and then you need to manage and trade the profitability in the falling market which is where people lose out a lot of money and may even results in borrowing money from other people to fulfill the deals.

If you did able to buy bitcoin on past month or weeks then for sure you are on profits now and those are just applicable for long term hodlers but for short term it would really be risky. Lets say day trading is really a good way on making money on various movement of bitcoins price either up and down but would really be risky.This is what I'm doing now but I do able to manage to make money in the end of the day since I don't let a single order floats while I'm still sleeping.
Kawasanz

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:00:42 AM

The first time I am trading, I just guess the direction of price movements .... maybe more coincidental the price of buying up again soar, in the heart mumble Wah was easy trading and very easy to make money without having to squeeze sweat .. .. and maybe again successful trading hockey next aliasprofits continue.without feeling emotionally addictive because Balance keeps rising .... so I keep buy up, and I have not realized that it is very risky transact with many buy ups of course margin used a lot ... .. and finally Miss Cantik came and I also lost capital and profit lossTotal ...... and big enough to lose me.
Samolet

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:59:59 AM

I think if you want 100% profit and good experience, you need to go to fresh coins that are outside of the top 100. I went over the deposits of raw materials, I chose several profitable ones for myself. Cloak, Tether, Adex. I plan to keep on the long-term. As for the top 100, I can single out Monero. This is my opinion, no one is obliged to agree with this. I can make mistakes in forecasts, like any trader.
Alexarik

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:42:03 AM

My experience in trading is binary options. It's very bad that I later found out that this is another kind of fraud. Never trade on binary options and bypass the forex side. This is my experience ...
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:27:17 AM

goes well with enough capital to say sober and have benefit even though only a little. but still feel freaked out when the coins I have suddenly experienced a price drop and no ride-up in a period of hours.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:55:15 AM

Hi guys,
I have read a lot about trading. I think knowledge is endless, so I need to hear more from you.
 Thank
In my experience i think it is the best experience happen to my life, very life changing indeed. with just a couple of months i can buy my own stuff and feed my self, ever since i trade i never ask money from anyone anymore.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 210

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:44:24 PM

Hi guys,
I have read a lot about trading. I think knowledge is endless, so I need to hear more from you.
 Thank
my experience in trading?well i might day that its colorful..imagine my first two tradings becomes a nightmare.i have lost my whole funds trying to moke money.but what happens i lost all my money.because of my negligence.thats why im alert

Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:43:15 AM

I started trading depends on your patience, because I use a large enough capital and coins that I have even a bit down at the moment. so just wait for the time only for my coins to ride.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:38:46 PM

Hope to continue to use this method to have some earning to put in some lending.

In last couple of months mostly traders have gained in their trading and the simple reason for this is the constant growing of btc prices. So at present its a good time for making some quick money in trading but the real challenge begins when the price starts to fall and then you need to manage and trade the profitability in the falling market which is where people lose out a lot of money and may even results in borrowing money from other people to fulfill the deals.
In fact, even in just some couple of days, it has been a very good ride for traders and I can imagine how awesome it has been for a whole lot of them who were holding some of the coins that really had some crazy level of increase in just some few days. It is a good thing to know that you are making good profit when you have some coins at your disposal and they are doing well and that is a nice way to even do some long term trading.

There are some coins that once you know how to trade very well, you just cannot miss a good trade with them and the experience is always fun when you are making some pretty good profits. Once you have a good strategy, it is always a very fun way to make it big as anything apart from that would just be that you are gambling.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:15:52 PM

In fact, even in just some couple of days, it has been a very good ride for traders and I can imagine how awesome it has been for a whole lot of them who were holding some of the coins that really had some crazy level of increase in just some few days. It is a good thing to know that you are making good profit when you have some coins at your disposal and they are doing well and that is a nice way to even do some long term trading.

There are some coins that once you know how to trade very well, you just cannot miss a good trade with them and the experience is always fun when you are making some pretty good profits. Once you have a good strategy, it is always a very fun way to make it big as anything apart from that would just be that you are gambling.
The point is that the trade has much less risk Why gambling and if more to determine the time of the roof, the results will be huge. Although with conviction I can say that between trade and gambling there is something in common, and this dependence is like excitement.
hackl3r

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:22:25 PM

Actually it's very sad. I allways bought with Bitcoins, now my altcoins decreased their values because of the BTC...

center]▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌[/center]
fallensky7

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:03:37 PM

Trading in the market of cryptocurrency is very risky, but at the same time it is very profitable if you understand what you are doing and are willing to take risks. I started about half a year ago, while trading within the day had a good profit and it was in a falling market as decided to try in a long time to buy began to lose money. Keep your hand on the pulse and watch the market and news.
SiiGLe

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

ICO Live! betterbetting.org

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:20:59 PM

I am trying to earn some stuff in mid term and long term. Because in where i live dolar worths a lot  and m budget is not much. If i find a 1 to 10 coin one day i will have chance for shot term investment

BetterBetting          Betting Currency of the Future
TOKEN SALE  ❱❱  December 15th, 2017
██████████     FACEBOOK     |     TWITTER     |     TELEGRAM     ██████████
slavsole2017

Activity: 299

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:23:29 PM

Very good, but I traded in forex. My first few trades I earned a lot. Then, I went broke about 2 -3 times and ended up losing all my money. But by then I had gained enough experience to get all my money back. I not only recovered my losses; but also made substantial profits.  But I do not recommend getting involved with forex, crypto money is another, here basically news is played on the price of coins.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:13:07 PM

My experience in trading? It's like a roller coaster ride, there are times that I'm enjoying the ride during it's fall and I'm also worried about when it goes up. The emotion is mixed although most of the time I really love when I see my portfolio healthy and started to sell a part of those coins.

Actually it's very sad. I allways bought with Bitcoins, now my altcoins decreased their values because of the BTC...
Don't be sad, bitcoin is considered as the best coin to hold for long term and you have it. In the future it may be worth more than you are regretting for the value you lost for your altcoins.
radhitya18

Activity: 295

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:50:17 AM

I have not enough money to tray trading, so have no experience about profitable trading, maybe someday Grin Grin
Nicolas Bebek

Activity: 335

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:15:06 AM

quite a concern as all the coins were debased high prices and this makes me panic because I got no advantage and even the losers.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
Cemploon

Activity: 644

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:52:33 AM

lucky enough I seem to because of coins that I bought at the beginning of a direct rise in just a few days so as to generate a lot of profit for me.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: