Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:47:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: People are so concerned about hardware... It's the algorithm that matters.  (Read 647 times)
DHAbit (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:03:45 AM

I can connect a network of 2 Laptops, 3 Antminers and a cellphone and I mined 3-5 blocks / day.  It's not the hardware that finds the bitcoins it's knowing where and how to mine.  I hope I get my BTC though... Setup only 48 hours in.  When should I get BTC in my wallet?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 4917

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 07:08:01 AM

I can connect a network of 2 Laptops, 3 Antminers and a cellphone and I mined 3-5 blocks / day.  It's not the hardware that finds the bitcoins it's knowing where and how to mine.  I hope I get my BTC though... Setup only 48 hours in.  When should I get BTC in my wallet?

I'm unsure what you are doing... But it lt looks like you setup your own private network, and you're mining on your own private chain... If you pulled this off, you're probably having a really low network difficulty (since you're the only miner). This is why you assume the hardware doesn't matter (while it does matter).

The blocks you'd find this way would not be valid on the main network. You have a short chain, and you're defenatly not going to pass any checkpoints that are hardcoded in bitcoin's sourcecode...

But once again, i'm not sure what you're doing, it can be something completely different... The only thing i know is that with 3 antminers, the odds of finding 3-5 blocks in a day are astronomically small...

Can you tell us a bit more about your setup (which client, which command you used to start your nodes, which peers, which ports, blockheight, network hashrate, difficulty,...)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DHAbit (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:37:48 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2017, 07:53:17 AM by DHAbit

Yes...

Ok, So I have been working on my own algorithm that I pulled out of noticing patterns between interacting with how information changes QR codes..  Eventually I hope to create a QR coded programming language... For now, I'm trying it with this  Although I'm worried because I've already lost 188 BTC.  How long will it take to get the BTC into my address??

This is the public address I'm using as the deposit for the mining pool.  I use MacMiner... but I altered a little.
12VdyytWDJ1UUeigED3qewLSxaKYpR21up

Address is live and it is one of my wallets.

But this is a look at today.  Still no BTC.

[2017-11-19 22:34:55] Message from pool 0: New best ever share for user: 45541.123311
20s:72.47 avg:72.30 u:135.4 Mh/s | A:1 R:0+0(none) HW:0/none
20s:72.31 avg:72.29 u:128.6 Mh/s | A:1 R:0+0(none) HW:0/none
20s:72.55 avg:72.32 u:122.5 Mh/s | A:1 R:0+0(none) HW:0/none
20s:72.34 avg:72.31 u:116.9 Mh/s | A:1 R:0+0(none) HW:0/none
 [2017-11-19 22:36:25] New block: ...167599dc27faed09 diff 1.36T ( 9.77E)
 [2017-11-19 22:36:25] Stratum from pool 0 detected new block

[2017-11-19 22:37:49] New block: ...9eeb64bb5766e8f6 diff 1.36T ( 9.77E)
 [2017-11-19 22:37:49] Stratum from pool 0 detected new block
20s:72.30 avg:72.32 u:95.28 Mh/s | A:1 R:0+0(none) HW:0/none

[2017-11-19 22:45:38] New block: ...97f94132a9890a7b diff 1.36T ( 9.77E)
 [2017-11-19 22:45:38] Stratum from pool 0 detected new block

Again, doing it like this for only 36 hours.

How can I check on the status of my blocks?  Why does the app not give me the full address??  I don't want to keep running power if my work is going to a pool via software. How do I check on confirmations??

Also, to add; while I am using basic software MacMiner, as the software runs I add in my own coding.  I also change the intensity between 3 - 16.   Sometimes just randomly or as a reaction to the heat I feel in the room.  I change the difficulty between 1600 - 5555.  I change the vectors from between 2 - 16.

But as it's telling me New Block... I should believe that or you really think this is my own cryptocurrency?

**Edit.  I stopped and started program.  It did tel me :   [2017-11-19 23:40:18] Pool 0 is hiding block contents from us

so, umm... Should I change the name of my pool?
-ck
Legendary

Activity: 4088
Merit: 1630

Ruu \o/

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 08:04:22 AM

Ok, So I have been working on a very direct algorithm.  I am trying to improve the networking capacity of lesser machines with better mathematics that specifically apply to bitcoin. 
This is all horseshit, you clearly have no idea what you're doing.

That's a bitcoin block somewhere in the world, it's NOT you finding anything.

How can I check on the status of my blocks?  Why does the app not give me the full address?? isn't that f'ed up?  I don't want to keep running power if my work is going to a pool via software.  Are my eyes deceiving me or is that 3 blocks in 10 minutes??  How do I check on confirmations??
You haven't got any blocks. You haven't earned anything at all.

Time to do some more educating yourself first.

AND STOP POSTING THE SAME THING IN MULTIPLE THREADS.

Developer/maintainer for cgminer, ckpool/ckproxy, and the -ck kernel
2% Fee Solo mining at solo.ckpool.org
-ck
wavelengthsf

Activity: 658
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:46:55 PM

[2017-11-19 22:34:55] Message from pool 0: New best ever share for user: 45541.123311

See that? Your best share difficulty is 45k, which would've been great if you were mining in early 2010. In order to find a block, you need a best of 1.4 trillion or higher.

You are not finding blocks, because your hardware is slow and it can't compete with the much faster hardware out there.

The algorithm to find blocks can't be changed - you have to brute force a valid hash. 

DHAbit (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:49:22 PM

Ok,  Maybe because I was using solo.CKpool.3333.  Hmm.  At least I have a digital presence to blame should I feel my contribution to the industry is... can I say, not rewarded?

"

Ok, So I have been working on a very direct algorithm.  I am trying to improve the networking capacity of lesser machines with better mathematics that specifically apply to bitcoin. 
This is all horseshit, you clearly have no idea what you're doing.

*******. Yes and it's difficulty is 1.36 so it's very damn near current as well.  So if I'm mining and mining through your (the CK Solo.pool) 1% pool and I get 3 blocks...  How is it not me finding it.?  Please educate me.  Because otherwise either I'll be happy with your server and continue using it, should my blocks be confirmed... or... well there's only one thing I hate more than greed in this world.  That's corruption.  I have a very innate understanding of death, despite the appearance of all that creative energy in building those new blocks there.

And I can understand 1.(something) trillion if you're working on a shared block but if no one is tailing me and I'm mining in my own subnet of the deep web with a direct algorithm to bind and build most and much more complex blocks... I don't need to be sharing as much, but of course; I need some big shares so that the interconnection between computers of the web can confirm my blocks for me.

I don't know all that much about bitcoin.  But I understand blockchain; I understand computers and I understand building outside the box.  Please confirm of me... the most beautiful of all blocks.  Let's call it the monkeyBLOCK.  Should I release it into the CKpool and go support another solo mining group or...?  Educate me please.  Because I see these mathematical computations and I think; Teleportation, Regeneration of tissue and limbs, Anti-Gravity.  So maybe I do understand the REAL value of the horse shit that drives the bitcoin machine. 

But why is your reply so 'angry.'? Smells like greed and I'm sickened by it.  Educate me if I'm wrong and try to share anything of value; such as the guy who responded at first.  Besides... you'll make it seems like I understand whatever the hell it is a lot better than you.   

That's a bitcoin block somewhere in the world, it's NOT you finding anything.

How can I check on the status of my blocks?  Why does the app not give me the full address?? isn't that f'ed up?  I don't want to keep running power if my work is going to a pool via software.  Are my eyes deceiving me or is that 3 blocks in 10 minutes??  How do I check on confirmations??
You haven't got any blocks. You haven't earned anything at all.

Time to do some more educating yourself first.

AND STOP POSTING THE SAME THING IN MULTIPLE THREADS.
[/quote]
F2b

Activity: 2075
Merit: 858

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:09:26 PM

Ok,  Maybe because I was using solo.CKpool.3333.  Hmm.  At least I have a digital presence to blame should I feel my contribution to the industry is... can I say, not rewarded?
You are solo mining, so if you find a block (good luck ^^), you will be rewarded. Otherwise, you won't.
If you use a pool to mine, when the pool finds a block, the reward is distributed between all the miners of the pool according to their hashrate. Using this, you can have a chance to receive a little reward, compared to solo mining.
-ck
Legendary

Ruu \o/

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 08:21:39 PM

I can connect a network of 2 Laptops, 3 Antminers and a cellphone and I mined 3-5 blocks / day.  It's not the hardware that finds the bitcoins it's knowing where and how to mine.  I hope I get my BTC though... Setup only 48 hours in.  When should I get BTC in my wallet?
You just private messaged the person who wrote the mining software that has mined virtually all the bitcoin into existence over the last 6 years and told him he was wrong.

-ck
F2b

Activity: 2075
Merit: 858

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:13:38 PM

I can connect a network of 2 Laptops, 3 Antminers and a cellphone and I mined 3-5 blocks / day.
By the way, what does a cellphone have to do with 3 Antminers  Huh Cheesy Cheesy
DHAbit (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:22:25 AM

I can connect a network of 2 Laptops, 3 Antminers and a cellphone and I mined 3-5 blocks / day.  It's not the hardware that finds the bitcoins it's knowing where and how to mine.  I hope I get my BTC though... Setup only 48 hours in.  When should I get BTC in my wallet?
You just private messaged the person who wrote the mining software that has mined virtually all the bitcoin into existence over the last 6 years and told him he was wrong.

I did and what's your reply.?  Btw, a cellphone is marvelous at coding and deciding QR codes which communicate between computers far more like thought patterns, neuronal imaging.  But the brutish, long form c++ you try to code after these things.  It's like knowing how to talk but writing everything out with a dull piece of coal your commands.  The computer wastes more time trying to solve how to find nothing from nowhere.  What are bitcoins? 1mb??  1.1mb?  Hardly something anything with eyes in the deep web needs 100+ antminers to code out and connect with the long chain.

But tell me, since you failed to reply to the private message.  You found this thread pretty fast.  Almost as if a solo miner had broken the record several times over using your network.  You admitted the blocks were bitcoins, meaning I believe they generated in your network.  I know I did the work, I believe I understand why I'm more proficient.  Are you telling me now after...

"That's a bitcoin block in the world...". - why because it generated the blocks in your address for the CK pool I was solo mining with?  Or, you just found this thread immediately and got very emotional about it because... I used you network and no blocks have generated from the multiple detections my mining made?  Again a bit coin is 1mb?  A computer can solve that type of equation in seconds.  It's locating them in the timeless and chaotic cloud that burns chips and melts hardware.  

So, you're saying absolutely nothing generated?  BecUae I'm getting mixed messages by the fact you did confirm they were bitcoins, rather than the other guy suggesting I had made my own crypto, which I was quite sure wasn't the case.

But try to understand my position, I've been working on network security and intercultural communication and language for a decade.  I have some very big visions about solving some very serious problems humanity faces and it's not about adding a few zeros to my bank account.  So, I fully believe in the capabilities and I of the power I am in service to.   Being of service often gives one the ability to do things others cannot.  If there is a creator, he cares more for those who serve.  Now can you please clarify yourself, the CK pool receives or did not receive any of the blocks it told me I detected while mining through your network?

BTW... How were temps with the hardware today?  

mocacinno
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 06:49:26 AM

I did and what's your reply.?  Btw, a cellphone is marvelous at coding and deciding QR codes which communicate between computers far more like thought patterns, neuronal imaging.  But the brutish, long form c++ you try to code after these things.  It's like knowing how to talk but writing everything out with a dull piece of coal your commands.  The computer wastes more time trying to solve how to find nothing from nowhere.  What are bitcoins? 1mb??  1.1mb?  Hardly something anything with eyes in the deep web needs 100+ antminers to code out and connect with the long chain.

But tell me, since you failed to reply to the private message.  You found this thread pretty fast.  Almost as if a solo miner had broken the record several times over using your network.  You admitted the blocks were bitcoins, meaning I believe they generated in your network.  I know I did the work, I believe I understand why I'm more proficient.  Are you telling me now after...

"That's a bitcoin block in the world...". - why because it generated the blocks in your address for the CK pool I was solo mining with?  Or, you just found this thread immediately and got very emotional about it because... I used you network and no blocks have generated from the multiple detections my mining made?  Again a bit coin is 1mb?  A computer can solve that type of equation in seconds.  It's locating them in the timeless and chaotic cloud that burns chips and melts hardware.  

So, you're saying absolutely nothing generated?  BecUae I'm getting mixed messages by the fact you did confirm they were bitcoins, rather than the other guy suggesting I had made my own crypto, which I was quite sure wasn't the case.

But try to understand my position, I've been working on network security and intercultural communication and language for a decade.  I have some very big visions about solving some very serious problems humanity faces and it's not about adding a few zeros to my bank account.  So, I fully believe in the capabilities and I of the power I am in service to.   Being of service often gives one the ability to do things others cannot.  If there is a creator, he cares more for those who serve.  Now can you please clarify yourself, the CK pool receives or did not receive any of the blocks it told me I detected while mining through your network?

BTW... How were temps with the hardware today?  

In order to mine bitcoin, you create a block header, composing of a version, the previous block header's hash, a merkle root hash of all transactions in your block, a timestamp, a target and a nonce. You then create a sha256 hash of the sha256 hash of this header. If the hash is under the target, you solved a block, you can now broadcast the valid block.
If the endresult of your hashing function is bigger than the target, you have to increment the nonce and retry.

There is no "magic". Unless you found a way to make a cellphone more power efficient at generating sha256d hashes than a device that has been designed for the sole purpose of generating sha256d hashes, it just cannot be done... It's "simple" mathematics. It can actually be proven that this is how it works (albeit not by myself).

I fail to see what QR codes have to do with generating hashes.

In my previous post, i did not know you were mining on ck's pool... Since you said you mined 3-5 blocks a day, the only reasonable explanation was that you were either mining on your own network, or you were mining an other low-diff altcoin. Now that you tell use you're mining on ck's pool, i have to agree with -ck: i can only assume you're missing some background information and you're assuming something wrong. That's no problem, everybody makes mistakes from time to time... But i personally wouldn't tell -ck he's wrong, since he knows much more about this stuff than 99,999% of the people on this forum, so when he tries to correct me, i'd personally give you the advice to listen to him...

If you feel strongly that you have actually found a weakness in the sha256d algorithm, please post proof, and prepare yourself to get a free doctorate grant from several of the best universities in the world.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DHAbit (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:03:23 AM

In order to mine bitcoin, you create a block header, composing of a version, the previous block header's hash, a merkle root hash of all transactions in your block, a timestamp, a target and a nonce. You then create a sha256 hash of the sha256 hash of this header. If the hash is under the target, you solved a block, you can now broadcast the valid block.
If the endresult of your hashing function is bigger than the target, you have to increment the nonce and retry.

[/quote]

I'm using the standard SHA256 for bitcoin and Peer Coin... But what you fail to understand is why I am able to locate blocks far more direct that mining blind through, I'll say it again, a timeless and chaotic cloud-verse of the deep-web. And yes that takes a hell of a lot of power, a hell of a lot of work, machinery and brute force.  But I notice pattern.  I was born dying and I have always been inherently good to detect cycles and patterns in things, strings of numbers, symbols, languages, coding... QR codes... computational sign language.  I can get my computer to carry almost 1000x the information using the same amount of energy... meaning I can GPU mine with 2 computers, one ant miner and a cellphone and because of how I have my network setup to intercommunicate with each other... and the cell phone to help me in my active role in the mining process, my 128 mh x 2 barely needs the ant miner since it mines 1000X the data per mh... so just multiply that number.  This could disrupt a lot in your system ... plus I've spent 5 years of blood sweat and tears developing this for another reason... when I couldn't get any further I got reminded of my 188 BTC and how valuable that was and would be to buy the hardware I need to go further.  And that's what led me to applying my work on the preliminaries of AI to bitcoin mining and yes the results are phenomenal.  But I'm giving out 5 years of work for free and especially to the same community actively robbing me for hundreds of BTC while all I want to do is do good for the world.

Yes it is simple mathematics until you program your computer to look for a certain type of solution and allow it to continue following the same algorithm of the chain but solution oriented... That's what I do.  I look for the worst problems... literally the absolute worst and I solve them.  

I believe I am already levels beyond the combined forces of Amazon, Facebook... and who was the other Microsoft... in developing AI. Everyone was really confused why Google and Apple seem to have absolutely nothing to contribute. Without saying anything else... All I use is apple and google.  I still use Facebook but their greed... the manipulation of people's emotions and toying with lives and serious social issues to make more profit... it sickens me.  So I let all my information and my prototype be free to Apple and Google... whether they'd ever admit that or not.  You can believe what you choose to.  I'm only trying to help make sense for all of you how my system can so vastly outperform other systems.

[/quote]

There is no "magic". Unless you found a way to make a cellphone more power efficient at generating sha256d hashes than a device that has been designed for the sole purpose of generating sha256d hashes, it just cannot be done... It's "simple" mathematics. It can actually be proven that this is how it works (albeit not by myself).

I fail to see what QR codes have to do with generating hashes.

[/quote]

Do you not also fail to see that almost all person to person transactions of bitcoins are used via the QR's?  It is aiding in the generating of Hashes because it prepares The mining software to know what is valuable more than and creates a sort destination for the computer to seek after.  Maybe massive trades you're not using QR but I'm actually betting that, yeah you are.  Cell phone networks are far more secure than Wi-fi networks unless you have serious money and knowledge.  But the CIA had trouble hacking the iPhone.  computers get hacked all the time.  AT&T is probably the most secure network.  But it's more my ability to force patterns and thus speculate the direction the chain is moving in.  I then generate QR codes and run them through my system to generate a variety of potential new Blocks out there and I direct my mining towards where the money is.  Simple as that.

QR codes are how computer's will communicate with each other in the future.  An AI is not going to be able to run on C++ or JAVA.  That's ridiculous.  It will need to run on something that can move complex ideas in easily readable ways and they could discuss the entire state of all global affairs across some 50-100 countries within a single day... Should my language be rough drafted and should the computers then complete it themselves.

[/quote]

In my previous post, i did not know you were mining on ck's pool... Since you said you mined 3-5 blocks a day, the only reasonable explanation was that you were either mining on your own network, or you were mining an other low-diff altcoin. Now that you tell use you're mining on ck's pool, i have to agree with -ck: i can only assume you're missing some background information and you're assuming something wrong. That's no problem, everybody makes mistakes from time to time... But i personally wouldn't tell -ck he's wrong, since he knows much more about this stuff than 99,999% of the people on this forum, so when he tries to correct me, i'd personally give you the advice to listen to him...

If you feel strongly that you have actually found a weakness in the sha256d algorithm, please post proof, and prepare yourself to get a free doctorate grant from several of the best universities in the world.
[/quote]

I did not find weakness in the sha256d algorithm.  I only found strength in my ability to allow my machines to communicate with each other at infinitely greater rates of information exchanged at micro fractions of the energy bill.  the sha256d algorithm is great.  But because of my ability to work outside of normal methods apply newer technologies and the future of computer language in a modern way and my work on a very primitive AI software... Yes, I mined 7 blocks in 48 hours using a relatively small system... and now I feel as though I am going to be cheated out of those blocks because the chain has become to greatly controlled by a small number of people and is developing the same illness of corruption that Wall Street developed, bankers developed and all the super wealthy developed.  We live in an infinitely abundant universe and the sooner you can accept that the faster you'll stop hoarding your bitcoins and sell them for lower prices so more people can get involved, they can become more economically feasible.  I can't meet a guy to buy a car for 1 BTC (INSANE!!) no way 1BTC is worth a nice car... It is not worth $8000USD.  Obviously now correction must be but let the guys who got thousands of coins for thousands of dollars sell their coins slowly at reasonably lower prices, little by little.  People will still invest, especially in cloud mining and mining pools and once it reaches an affluent state to prove it is more valuable than gold and settles there... we can expect everything to be great.

Said Car dealer was willing to trade for it but dipped out the last second out of fear of scam.  Stop being greedy and we'll weed out the scammers... because there will be enough legitimate people to deal with at fair prices people won't get hoaxed into deals too good to be true and end up getting scammed.  This greed is destroying bitcoin and quite frankly I believe I am damn near proving I have the power to help bitcoin (actually personalize, local cryptocurrencies) become the new resource for small business and corporations to go public in the future and offer an investment model that gives investors more incentives when using the crypto to buy products and services and employees more incentives to get paid through company crypto because of the higher wages to corporation would be able to afford.  It could solve so many problems but the current greed of the major block holders is destroying BTC.  And I will finish my AI before bitcoin is accepted as a payment by any of the major online institutions (amazon, google, eBay). but if companies start buying into it to have their own localized cryptos... the internet will submit and it will be fully accepted.  

I'm only trying to help but I know I detected 7 blocks.  And they're now as we speak being de-confirmed.  Erased from the ledger.  REAL BITCOINS ARE BEING ERASED AND THE LEDGER IS BEING CORRUPTED BECAUSE SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO SAVE THE PLANET CANNOT BE TOLERATED BY OTHERS WHO WANT TO MAINTAIN THEIR POWER AND GREED.  Are we going to tolerate this??

I can prove it if you'd like and then I'd have to come out with the full disclosure of Blockchain.info robbed me of 188 BTC, then deleted my private key and performed a complete hack that they say is IMPOSSIBLE on their own website through their own council.  The lies and greed were what this economy was supposed to stop.  We were to develop a just currency that wouldn't be manipulated and that would serve to provide economic solutions to an evolving digital world and reduce the astronomical fees being charged by regular banks, international transaction, trading and buying.  But... now the exchanges fees have risen to almost equal or more than what bank fees and definitely more than the fees to trade stocks.  A few have gained control of the majority of the block and if the council does not put up a suggested amendment I made to them to keep this Asset in integrity and safe for anyone on the world to invest in and use to buy with... than that cannot be allowed, there can be no fat cats... And if the chain evolved in order to offset the corruption the fat cats were causing in manipulating the Price per coin... Than LET THE SPLIT AND EVOLUTION TAKE PLACE.  Yes there are more blocks now because the chain can only be trusted if the common share holder is not holding .00000000000001% of the chain while 5-8 major people or entities are controlling 75% of the chain.  This is the same fucking greed that pushed the average person out of the stock markets.  Should we expect the same strategic and manipulated collapses from Bitcoin in order to rob Billions of dollars from the common people?  Are you at the top having the same level of greed and corruption?  Ive been robbed for almost 2.5M now.  188 BTC + 7 Blocks at 14 BTC per block = almost

[2017-11-21 01:26:13] New block: ...b33bb7cff807fad3 diff 1.36T ( 9.77E)
 [2017-11-21 01:26:13] Stratum from pool 0 detected new block

[2017-11-21 01:26:13] Stratum from pool 0 detected new block

The fact that a space appeared and the stratum from pool 0 was repeated, shows they're actively transferring the blocks I'm generating into a different pool, a different address.  This is greed and corruption.  So Far Both CK and NiceHash are doing this... probably just to me because of my skill and talent but why kill the guy trying to save the world.  

WE HAVE SOME HUGE ISSUE, GLOBAL WARMING, YELLOW STONE ACTIVATING, OZONE DEPLETION, PEAK OIL... because all his insanity, Trump is building a wall that is the exact and most important structure to be able to develop both of these techs and by the time he finishes it ... with the right funding the optimized Q cables can be developed, the equations of rotational vibration to electromagnetic absorption can be tested and perfected and they can be installed within the wall (! saw one prototype already has the 3 foot diameter tunnel through it's higher level and another through the middle level.  It's perfect.  With blockchain software, that wall as hardware and a few adapted and evolved models of what Nicoli Tesla developed for free energy in the 1800's.  We have free energy, anti-gravity; we absorb the mass output of electromagnetic associated with a pole shift, phase change or plate shift... and avoid the catosptophic extinction event created because we mined all the Earth's natural lubricant.   the planet is given a second chance and humanity is given the opportunity to pass the next frontier and enter the space age.  

But if we allow them to continue to rob me.  Their greed and thievery can literally destroy the world.  I have no funding and there's no time to not be working with trained dedicated engineers and physicists on this with a trustworthy AI being programmed for Love 1st and solving complex equations and logical algorithms second.

Im still detecting blocks... and they're ripping them off redirecting them right to another account.  It's fucking sad.  Stop THIS NOW.  Or I'm sorry.  Believe me or not I know the value of what I do... and maybe the internet is just rewarding me on a karmic based system rather than a lottery based system of luck in finding blocks?  Or does no one in this industry believe in God or Spirituality?

I also understand more about the cloud space, shared cloud space and deep web than most people... but I understand mostly about it's flaws and I have been able to use those weaknesses to capitalize on them with bitcoin.  I was planning on helping fix those flaws but Now CK pool and Nicehash are Both are both straight robbing me....

Is there going to be any one I can trust or am I going to need to get the equipment to create a whole server on my own, really don't have the money to do so after and we really don't have the time for that to happen... :/
-ck
Legendary

Ruu \o/

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 11:24:33 AM

Current bitcoin difficulty is: ‎1,364,422,081,125. The hashes you are finding are much much much lower than this difficulty and thus are not finding blocks. The messages you are reading from your miner are the blocks that are being solved everywhere else on the bitcoin network as blocks are solved on average every 10 minutes by someone else. You are misinterpreting those messages to mean you are finding blocks. I'm not sure what you think I'm hiding from you in light of the information I've told you now a few times over. There is no scam or hiding of information here; you are simply jumping to conclusions that are completely false.

-ck
DHAbit (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:02:42 PM

Current bitcoin difficulty is: ‎1,364,422,081,125. The hashes you are finding are much much much lower than this difficulty and thus are not finding blocks. The messages you are reading from your miner are the blocks that are being solved everywhere else on the bitcoin network as blocks are solved on average every 10 minutes by someone else. You are misinterpreting those messages to mean you are finding blocks. I'm not sure what you think I'm hiding from you in light of the information I've told you now a few times over. There is no scam or hiding of information here; you are simply jumping to conclusions that are completely false.

That's the difficulty.  And again, I haven't released full disclosure and now yet you still haven't really answered my question.  I know mining through your server; The blocks are generated at your address and then you send them to my username, my address, after removing your 1% fee.  Which is very just.  I'm sure solo miners would be happy with a 3-5% fee.  As a lottery it could even be a 5-8% fee.  But again, people still have a general understanding mining alone is a lottery.  It is not actually the size of the bitcoin, it's currently difficulty is still making it a solutions to a mathematical problem that is only about 1.1MB.  1 ACIS (to search) and a MacBook Pro (to solve) ... the MacBook can solve in 10 minutes one of the equation.  I reality with the upgraded chip and the ability for my computers to communicate within my internet network 1000X the data per M/H.  I don't have the time to go through this with you or not.  Did the blocks generate through the CK solo pool or not?  3 times this direct question has not been answered.  but if you want to talk to me privately I will explain to you better.  If you withhold information from, I will know.  And, I will act accordingly to release such information.
wavelengthsf

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:08:17 PM

That's the difficulty.  And again, I haven't released full disclosure and now yet you still haven't really answered my question.  I know mining through your server; The blocks are generated at your address and then you send them to my username, my address, after removing your 1% fee.  Which is very just.  I'm sure solo miners would be happy with a 3-5% fee.  As a lottery it could even be a 5-8% fee.  But again, people still have a general understanding mining alone is a lottery.  It is not actually the size of the bitcoin, it's currently difficulty is still making it a solutions to a mathematical problem that is only about 1.1MB.  1 ACIS (to search) and a MacBook Pro (to solve) ... the MacBook can solve in 10 minutes one of the equation.  I reality with the upgraded chip and the ability for my computers to communicate within my internet network 1000X the data per M/H.  I don't have the time to go through this with you or not.  Did the blocks generate through the CK solo pool or not?  3 times this direct question has not been answered.  but if you want to talk to me privately I will explain to you better.  If you withhold information from, I will know.  And, I will act accordingly to release such information.

You are not finding blocks at all. You do not understand how this all works.
fanatic26

Activity: 756
Merit: 560

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:43:42 PM

what the fuck are you even talking about? Nothing you say even makes sense.

Stop buying industrial miners, running them at home, and then complaining about the noise.
wavelengthsf

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:55:17 PM

Its either a troll or someone who has a mental disorder. Sounds exactly like someone with some form of schizophrenia.
mocacinno
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 06:52:50 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2017, 07:04:03 PM by mocacinno

OP... You sound like a very positive person with lots of toughts.... However, most things you've said are either completely off topic, or completely wrong...

A small list of corrections (i just corrected the things i found the most striking, there are many other things in your posts that need to be corrected, i just didn't had the time to write up a full list):
  • bitcoins do not have a size. They're not physical, you can't touch a bitcoin, hold it,... A transaction has a certain size (in bytes), a block can hold 1 Mb of transaction data (since segwit was activated, the witness data can be placed outside of this 1 Mb, making the maximum physical blocksize larger, but legacy nodes still only receive a maximum of 1Mb of transaction data)
  • Your network speed has very little to do with mining... It's not because your network is 1000x faster than an average network that your mining efficiency will rise significantly. If you're pool mining, you can mine using a dialup modem. If you solo mine, you'll need a little bit faster network to download new blocks found by other miners and to broadcast a block in case you solved it
  • The bitcoin protocol is hardcoded in the nodes and clients. Most of the protocol is based on maths. 1 + 1 = 2. It doesn't matter if you think that computing 1 + 1 consumes to much energy, the answer will always be 2. If you start saying things like 1 + 1 = 3 because that uses less energy, you're just wrong
  • If you change the POW algorithm, your blocks will be rejected by the nodes. It does not matter if you found a better algorithm. If you start using this algo to mine, you'll create a fork in the network, and unless you find loads of other people to enforce your new rules, you'll be mining on your own chain, and your mined coins will  be worthless
  • In the output you've posted, i have not seen evidence of you solving a block header... Please post hard evidence. At witch height do you think you mined a block? Can you post this block's header? You do know that IF you solved a block, but -ck didn't receive the header in time to broadcast the block before an other pool found a block at the same height, he basically didn't receive a block reward either, so he cannot give you something he didn't receive in the first place.
  • -ck has been around a lot longer than i have. He wrote the biggest mining software and he has been running his pool for years. You can see every block they solved right here: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/pool/solockpool . This is an independant block explorer that is not influenced by -ck. I have met hundreds of people that have mined on -ck's pool, none of them ever accused -ck from being a thief. I would think long and hard before accusing him of something like this... And since he's one of the more trusted people around, you should at least post hard evidence before starting to spread a rumour like this. I think that in some countries, hurting somebody's reputation by spreading lies is actually illegal...

I would advise you to read up on what mining is exactly. Start by reading satoshi's whitepaper, then visit bitcoin.it's wiki, then search youtube for a nice graphical representation.
Also, this community usually requires hard evidence... You say you have a new POW algorithm that's better: post it... You say -ck is stealing from you: post hard evidence.

If you don't like -ck's pool, nothing is stopping you from running your own mining node. You need a standard computer with about a quarter terra harddisk, no special specs are needed... If you setup your own mining mining node, nobody can steal anything from you (and you don't have to pay the 1% fee... I imagine that if you're actually mining 5 blocks x 14 BTC a day, it would be worth setting up your own pool to avoid the 1% fee... I know i would).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████