Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:27:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] 3 BTC via Paypal  (Read 801 times)
Chronikka (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 11:45:00 AM

I would like to buy 3 BTC via paypal at $130 each. I am a verified Paypal member and have a positive trust score here. I just want a quick transaction and don't want to go through the hassle of contacting people on facebook, or uploading photo id's, or any of that other junk that seems to be common with Paypal transactions.

If you have a positive trust score, verified Paypal, and want $390 for 3 BTC PM me.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination"  -Albert Einstein

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marcovaldo

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 02:42:22 PM

You can ask https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=184924.0 for a smaller transaction.

BITEX
            ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
                  ███     ███     ███
                    ███     ███     ███
                      ███     ███     ███
                        ███     ███     ███
                          ███     ███     ███
                            ███     ███     ███
                              ███     ███     ███
                            ███     ███     ███
                          ███     ███     ███
                        ███     ███     ███
                      ███     ███     ███
                    ███     ███     ███
                  ███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███

The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank
TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE

███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███
        ███     ███     ███
      ███     ███     ███
    ███     ███     ███
  ███     ███     ███
███     ███     ███
  ███     ███     ███
    ███     ███     ███
      ███     ███     ███
        ███     ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
               ███     ███     ███
                 ███     ███     ███

WHITEPAPER | ANN
JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 02:57:25 PM

Thanks for the bump but I dont trade with people who wont ID unless they have a ton of feedback. 
Chronikka (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 03:33:26 PM

I saw that listing and created this posting specifically because I didn't want to go through his requirements.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination"  -Albert Einstein
bitcoin44me

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

MARKETPLACE FOR PAID ADVICE LIVE BROADCASTS

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 03:44:07 PM

But are you trusted enough?
Paypal transactions can be charged back up to 180 days after it.

sublime5447
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 03:46:00 PM

Be careful.
Chronikka (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 04:12:03 PM

Fair enough. There is risk with any transaction.

Sorry but I still think its completely ridiculous that you guys require a photo id. Sorry I don't trust you with my name, and photo, and any other information that may be on my ID. You can do a lot with that especially considering you will have my address already through Paypal. I use paypal to pay for things all the time and at no point have I ever been asked to do anything but provide name and address.

sublime5447
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 04:19:40 PM

People black out everything but the picture and name I cant do shit with it. I had my personal Id posted to my facebook page for 5 or 6 months.
There is no good reason not to Id unless you are scamming.

I would have your name and address and email just from the PP so you are worried about a picture?

your btc address ---- Total Received   0.0144732 BTC

My btc address (one of many) -----  Total Received   393.5888786 BTC
Chronikka (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 06:17:49 PM

People black out everything but the picture and name I cant do shit with it. I had my personal Id posted to my facebook page for 5 or 6 months.

I would have your name and address and email just from the PP so you are worried about a picture?

Thats just my public addrsss. Sorry but I'm not stupid enough to let my core finances be public knowledge.. In any case I would ask you a more important question about the photo id...why do you need it? If I can just black things out what is to stop me from changing the photo too? The fact is you have no idea if anybody's "id" or "facebook" is legitimate or not. But you do know if the verified paypal information is correct or not. Its a waste of everybodys time to require an id. Complete waste. Name me one person who managed to avoid being scammed because they had a picture of the person in addition to the name? You can do nothing with it except add it to the list of personal info you are already collecting about people.

sublime5447
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 06:55:33 PM

You must be new.

If you have access to the facebook password, and the paypal password and the email password and load a picture Id, then it is you 99.999% of the time. The main reason I want peoples information is so they can only steal once! and if it is enough money where i can find them. 

You are looking really scammy right now. I am gonna keep an eye on you and warn others not to trade. 
realestone
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 06:57:40 PM

I would like to buy 3 BTC via paypal at $130 each. I am a verified Paypal member and have a positive trust score here. I just want a quick transaction and don't want to go through the hassle of contacting people on facebook, or uploading photo id's, or any of that other junk that seems to be common with Paypal transactions.

If you have a positive trust score, verified Paypal, and want $390 for 3 BTC PM me.

nobody on this forum is going to be stupid enough to sell you 3BTC via paypal without verification especially with all the scams being attempted lately
realestone
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 07:00:52 PM

Thats just my public addrsss. Sorry but I'm not stupid enough to let my core finances be public knowledge..

why? you afraid someones going to hack your btc address?
smracer
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 07:40:30 PM

My scam radar is going off.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2013, 08:22:56 PM

But are you trusted enough?
Paypal transactions can be charged back up to 180 days after it.

I always thought it was 45 BS o.O
sublime5447
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 08:50:29 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=231224.0
Chronikka (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 10:30:15 PM

nobody on this forum is going to be stupid enough to sell you 3BTC via paypal without verification especially with all the scams being attempted lately

Already done. Sorry guys buy there are plenty of legitmate people who deal in paypal everyday. If you don't like paypal's policies why are you bothering to offer it? In any case I didn't start this thread to argue with any of you. I got my BTC. transaction done, both parties happy. No useless hoops to jump through. Goodnight.

realestone
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 10:36:27 PM

Already done. Sorry guys buy there are plenty of legitmate people who deal in paypal everyday. If you don't like paypal's policies why are you bothering to offer it? In any case I didn't start this thread to argue with any of you. I got my BTC. transaction done, both parties happy. No useless hoops to jump through. Goodnight.

oh yea? what address did you receive the btc to?
sublime5447
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 10:41:58 PM

Total Received   0.0144732 BTC
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: