Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:36:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Technical Analysis  (Read 132 times)
Mr Joker (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:10:40 PM

Hi,
How to analyze a graph in terms of technical analysis?
What tools / strategies do you use?

Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sunyoto

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:18:06 PM

My experience of trading, we must be clever, especially graphical analysis where the coin was fast movement that for me very quickly get a lot of profits, and in a short time.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:21:42 PM

Hi,

Thanks!
Use the search bar to find your answers. You can refer the sticky in the speculation board. This thread doesn't belong in this board. Everyone has their own tools, I rarely use any. I just refer to charts, coin market cap, the developer team's outcome and what the coin has accomplished so far and the like.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:27:06 PM

Well a Trader should be good at Technical Analysis as it is their necessary weapon in order to increase their chances of predicting the trend right. In order for you to start doing technical analysis you must start understanding price charts particularly Japanese candlestick charts as this charts are one of the most use charts by traders. Technical Analysis has a huge scope as it also involves other indicators such as moving averages and support and resistances. And if you really want to learn technical analysis you must study it in a book as it can teach you thoroughly about the matter.
Kuchiyosenojutsu

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:32:43 PM

Simple Average Movement (SMA) is the most popular simple indicator. Most traders usually start technical analysis using high school techniques. SMA follows the chart smoothly, balancing some price changes, showing the direction of the chart. the strategies we offer are not based on one, but two on average with different settings! This per-line line will help you to open a profitable trade. The SMA indicator is easily customized according to your trading style and activity level graph
Mr Joker (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:41:55 PM

I add I'm playing long time.
what do you think about formation of triangles and candles?
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:44:34 PM

Hi,

Thanks!

If you are really new in this, best would be to educate yourself first and later on ask questions about things you don't understand clearly. Because this matter is very complex and it would take all of us to much time ti simply write and explain everything so that it is clear for you. You could search online to find some free courses just to get some basic idea.
Qitwol

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:11:19 PM

You must first learn the science needed in trading
look for a trusted and easy-to-use exchanger site
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 06:28:36 PM

Hi,

Thanks!

In order to analyze the graph in terms of technical analysis, you need to make sure that you are good at price action so that you can make some good prediction out of your analysis. The technical analysis is a vast subject and you need to practise those skills thousand times in order to master it. the tolls i personally used it Rsi for calculating the momentum, Bollinger bands for volatility and Adx for finding the trend strength and apart from all these i also make use of Volume indicators for finding the Volume and price relationship which is a must for all the traders.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
Mr Joker (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:37:46 PM

I will keep cryptocurrency about 3 months. What do you think, of technical analysis have a big impact for it?Is there any sense to go deeper into technical analysis in this case?
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:56:28 PM

Hi,

Thanks!

If you are really new in this, best would be to educate yourself first and later on ask questions about things you don't understand clearly. Because this matter is very complex and it would take all of us to much time ti simply write and explain everything so that it is clear for you. You could search online to find some free courses just to get some basic idea.
Yes make a research first before you ask some questions so that you have some ideas on what the people explain here about trading and it is not too hard to understand it but it is easy to understand and use it in trading because trading is unpredictable but higher profitable than other.

Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:56:58 PM

Hi,

Thanks!

For chart based analysis, I think knowing the nuances of diagrams for bubbles and other basic fundamental concepts is a good start. AFAIK there's an entire school of thought devoted towards analyzing chart formations and shapes. I read a book on chart analysis once. The only chart formation I remember is "head and shoulders".  :/

Chart based analysis, like any anylysis involving pure market mechanics may be unreliable for bitcoin trading. A high percentage of bitcoin price movements may be generated from unpredictable events, news stories, laws and legislature, SEC rulings. Things that can't be predicted via market mechanics or chart diagrams. A person might need insider sources to predict the majority of crypto price swings.

The exception could be pump and dump. I think that might be identifiable by a surge in buying which precedes the pump cycle. Not certain how predictable it is or what the timeframe looks like. Maybe a person would need a bot to recognize the signals and trigger a buy.
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:07:33 PM

Hi,

Thanks!

For you to get bigger profits especialy in trading where you need to monitor the price of each coin you have you must remember some things like buy low and sell high. There is no tools to be used but just you technical analisis on the chart and the strategy you must do in order to gain and not to lose.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
J. Cooper

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

Alea iacta est

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:11:34 PM

I would mainly try to learn from others. Check out videos on youtube, join TA groups on several platforms (discord, telegram, possibly facebook). There are also quite a few people who share TA charts on twitter so make sure you get yourself an account and go ahead and follow those people. And if you really want to start doing it yourself I would highly suggest checking out tradingview.com . It has all the tools you would possibly need.
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:22:56 PM

Hi,

Thanks!

I Use Fibonacci retracement and its very popular tool among technical traders, retrace and support levels is what we looking at and we draw a ling graph which traders need to get those buy target. but if you want  simple tools RSI is a good choice.
Mr Joker (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:35:48 PM

I would like to analyze: trend, resistance, support, Fibo levels, triangle.
What do you think, how strategy I should take the strategy?
IntuitiveCoins

Activity: 82

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:36:51 PM

Well a Trader should be good at Technical Analysis as it is their necessary weapon in order to increase their chances of predicting the trend right. In order for you to start doing technical analysis you must start understanding price charts particularly Japanese candlestick charts as this charts are one of the most use charts by traders. Technical Analysis has a huge scope as it also involves other indicators such as moving averages and support and resistances. And if you really want to learn technical analysis you must study it in a book as it can teach you thoroughly about the matter.

Do you have any book recommendations for this? I need to understand all this. First I've ever heard of the term.
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:56:45 PM

We can get better understanding of the market flow if we have atleast some basic knowledge on graph analyzation.  Pertinent data are orderly presented in the graph. Take some time to study the graph movement for a particular period of time.  It is also important to get the average price and and the highs and lows of prices. Factors also like volume are important indicator to price rates.   Trends are repetive, and in the long run it is a good practice to refer to charts every now and then.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: