Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:55:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You Think an $8000 Bitcoin Price Is Cool? Wait Until We Hit $12000 in January  (Read 2283 times)
ogini

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:55:27 PM

It is really interesting on the price and increase in value of bitcoin,and no doubt  it hit the $12000,its now time to put more investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lhvleao

Activity: 476
Merit: 128

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:59:21 PM

Here I'm just waiting it to be stable. All this volatility is not good for the cryptocurrency world. As fast as it goes up, it just goes down. I really expect to see a health grow. Otherwise, I'm pretty sure there will be a bubble coming really soon  Sad
sydazfar

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:00:26 PM

The bitcoin price has broken $8,000 USD – yet another milestone. Now, the price could rise as high as $9,000 before the last round of profit taking occurs ahead of the big rally to $12,000 in early 2018.

Prices left behind a major Elliot Wave movement to arrive at the Gann´s Angle Theory trigger zone, which could launch a rally towards $9,000. Those actions contribute to the likelihood of an imminent rally to a higher bitcoin price.

In addition to having bullish mathematical indicators, the bitcoin price in the mid-term depends heavily on fundamental data. Short-term quotes crossed the Gann´s theory bearish angle to reach the trigger zone, which should launch a bull rally towards $9,000 in the nearby.

From there, sideways trading activity should confirm a new scenario in which the bitcoin price rises to $12,000 as the first technical objective for 2018. What do you think will happen to the bitcoin price?.

https://bitsonline.com/wait-bitcoin-price-12000/

Do you think the price will fall below $5000 before it rises to $10,000??
Fleshslasher

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:08:15 PM

I think that bitcoin has the potential to reach 12k in January. Today its at 8k i think that it will continue to grow if there are new users joining it everyday. Bitcoin is today very strong.

Mostly because now it gets a lot of support from the people in the world.
nskendrovic

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:11:55 PM

it is all speculations. if the other way happen and the price become falling by january you will say another thing entirely. I have had people saying different things just few weeks ago when segwit2x was canceled. some were saying btc will fall back below 4k but here we are today the price has pump up, the thing is that cryptocurrency market is not really predictable. I cant imagine ETH is going so high since few days back. market change in a zig zag manner.
Bitcoin value was so unpredictable, for now bitcoin value was so expensive but we don't know what possible happen in 2018, maybe bitcoin value increase or else crushing down. But for me I still believe in bitcoin, since I fully trust bitcoin I believe that their price will reach $12000 but maybe not today or this year, maybe in the following years.
Its hard to believe that it would easily go crash it price since im trying to look on its chart it do really have strong supports which would not go back down on $6k price but well anything is possible to happen in bitcoins price knowing that this thing is really volatile depending on how the community would able to move its price. Demand would be the key here on shooting up for 12k or even more but talking on january next year seems too short for that price range.

That's right that's what I've been trying to tell people. Some people have been comparing it to Tulipmania which is a joke because you can make tulips. So you can inflate the value of it dramatically.Whereas with BTC the supply is finite and the supply is released with a deflationary monetary policy where it's halved every four years which just makes it more valuable year after year.
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 12:56:39 AM

12K is a bit high i think? but with how bitcoin is performing now, it is not that far off. If more investors join then we will see a major boost in the price it might be by the end of december but from time to time bitcoin will experience some resistance so that will put the price boost on hold but after that it is profit for us.

I agree with you on this statement and i actually don't think $12,000.00 is far off honestly. I actually just seen article where people from investment firm  are calling for $15,000.00 in next 3 months. That is of course no guarantee but i like those numbers i must say.

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
H1X360

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:05:55 AM

12000$ in january seems a bit ambitious. I can see 10k happening around that time but I am unsure how much rapid growth bitcoin can truly support. We shall see, I am interested to see how it pans out.
coinholder51

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:11:48 AM

$12000 in January? It's 50% increasement in 2 months. Without any important event I don't think it's going to happen, seems people are euphoric just because Bitcoin price is increasing too much these days and they think it will continue for the next months. If we are able to reach $9000 by end of December is a big achievement and if we do that, probably the price will have a moment of stabilization or drop.
totally agree with you.Hope it will hit the 9-10K milestone before january 2018 Smiley
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:15:44 AM

yes I agree with you, you are very smart, I myself will hold my bitcoin until early next year, because I'm sure the bitcoin price will reach over $10,000..hopefully it can all happen.

abaidudez

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:38:23 AM

The price $8000 is already good this month but I think it will be more before the end of year. I read a news about the statements of Mr. Mike Novogratz a billionaire trader that BTC will hit $10,000 before end this year. This is very possible because it increased so rapidly in few months. Maybe next week it will hit $9,000 and will be on five figure already in December. So Maybe in January it will hit $12,000. We really don't know how far bitcoin will go up.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:30:51 AM

Please no, let altcoins breathe
That is not bitcoin job or the job of investors, if bitcoin is skyrocketing because more money is coming into cryptocurrencies then bitcoin is going to go up whether we like it or not, if you care about making money then the choice is easy, join the coin that is moving up.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:56:53 AM

It is a lot of value and more than limitless market capitalism to be achieved to get what you think, $12000 MC.! I mean this has to be coming from somewhere and if only new people are coming into bitcoin investment then only it is possible. There is reason, the current investor base has already distributed the investment into different alt coins, ICO projects and bitcoin itself. Though they try to switch from other coins to the bitcoin itself then also it won’t take it to 12K value. It might be just around 10K but no more than that, to push it even further we need hard investors who will put all new mark lines into it. Tell me I’m wrong!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:58:08 PM

The price $8000 is already good this month but I think it will be more before the end of year. I read a news about the statements of Mr. Mike Novogratz a billionaire trader that BTC will hit $10,000 before end this year. This is very possible because it increased so rapidly in few months. Maybe next week it will hit $9,000 and will be on five figure already in December. So Maybe in January it will hit $12,000. We really don't know how far bitcoin will go up.

$12,000 in January seems a bit steep to achieve, there is only a month left and Bitcoin is struggling to hold it grounds on the $8000 mark. Though I am looking forward to see Bitcoin at that price, i do not think that it will reach $12000 soon.  If you say it will on 2018 then I would say it is very possible since there is a 12 months period for the price to go up.
Ish_Rox

Activity: 200

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:36:11 PM

haha...Are you serious? It means will be double my invest.
May be you correct 90% perecent.Definitely I believe in bitcoins.Thats why, always bitcoin gave me alot of profit.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:41:08 PM

yes iam waiting until we reach the 10 000 $ mark before new year Tongue
maybee in january the 12 000 $ as you sad ;P

lets hope best for bitcoi im still trust in core !

kind regards
I did not see the bitcoin price would stop for a ride. even I am currently seeing a lot of users who add the enthusiasm to continue to add and buy bitcoin more and they strongly believe that bitcoin prices will reach a very high price and from that belief that keeps bitcoin prices up.
prurient

Activity: 142

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:42:35 PM

At this point, just because it feels right to everybody, it probably will.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:10:53 AM

It seems that your prediction is fearless Smiley Well, no one knows if it will reach $12000 by the month of January this upcoming year but in my own opinion, $12K is quite hard to achieve within 2 months. Yes! i know that it has a rapid growth nowadays but this is a little bit impossible since btc is way to far to reach $9K by the end of the month.

I believe to btc's potetials, if it can make a new record today, then exceeding it would definitely not a problem.Let's just wait and see if btc can make it.
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:23:00 AM

It's possible, but what makes you guys so certain of this?

Because there is nothing that could stop it now. There are no forks ahead, no bans can effect it more than it has been affected to this day. Sure there will be some pull backs but nothing major till we hit 10k . Also the potential involvement in legitimate stock market will be huge bump in short term. I think that we will see a lot more pump until panic will overtake greed.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
Rinder

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:02:37 AM

Well this years bitcoin has broken all my speculations about its value, wich i had believed would reach and hit 2000 dollars at this moment, to bitcoin reach 12 000 dollars it wont need a lot thing, let China or any other country to legalize bitcoin and we will see for sure those value being achieved very fast, the same way when bitcoin jumped from 2000 to 4000 dollars. Bitcoin halving will make pression at 2019, i wouldnt be surprised if we see bitcoin worthing 40k-50 dollars at those period, bitcoin is getting more popular and its price does expose those.
Cryptozond

Activity: 327

★BREATH-BASED illness diagnostic★

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 08:30:12 PM

In fact, I already have thoughts of getting out of altcoyins and making the most of the bitcoin.. Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: