Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:03:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Life after crypto?  (Read 876 times)
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:09:49 PM

I think it is just the the boom of the crypto currency prices in 2017 that is driving so many people two it. I think that in couple of years the market will be stabilized some regulation
will be implemented for the icos . This will lead a lot of people out of the cryptos.

Crypto is a good thing because without it, the price of a legitimate Bitcoin would be either very low or very high, which would have contributed to the fact that no one would invest.
Tamy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:23:23 PM

I can not say that I am addicted to crypto, but I enjoy learning about crypto, trading, communicating here with great like minded people. I invest about 1-2 hours daily in reading about crypto. I started recently so I am still green in this world and I love it. I hope that it will last long. But if crypto disapears, I am sure that something technologically even more advanced will appear.
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:41:11 PM

In my life right now i am enjoying the crypto world especially to that it brings to my life technically the financial support and assistance given to me by this industry which tends to be more helpful when it comes to my family, i dont what life lies after this but i am hoping that this will never end because it helpsany people that have no jobs and the needy ones in capitalizing their efforts in exchange for the money this underground industry offers
sconklin321

Activity: 543
Merit: 250

Orjinal üyelik ToRiKaN banlanalı asır ol

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:58:18 PM

I am constantly checking all the coins of past or future that I am in any relationship with. This has become an addiction for me. I guess I will not get rid of it.

- Orjinal Üyelik Eski Banlanmış ToRiKaN -

https://youtube.com/c/KriptoParatoner

www twitter.com/torikan
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:07:38 PM

The meeting of the Crypto Anonymous will be the exact contrary of those of the Alcoholic Anonymous. In the Crypto Anonymous meeting all crypto-people addicted to crypto-life will have to say their real names to the others, while their are sitting together on chairs in a circle, especially as mentioning one owns real name is something unconceivable in crypots.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
kemet jr

Activity: 154

Sapien.Network-Beta Platform is Live

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:13:08 PM

Just like every hype, after sometime, it will always either become a low key mainstream or just will fade away. But one thing is sure, something out there will always come out as a new trend and as a new hype. Just ready yourself to transition. Just enjoy the moment while its hot.

xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:16:31 PM

I think the reasons you keep on checking the price is because you are still in love with crypto, alcohol or drugs addicted is going to make you lost money, but crypto addict can make you earn money, if you can channel this thing correctly, I think it can become a hobby or you will become an expert in crypto, but this is just my opinion hopefully I don't give the wrong suggestion

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:21:42 PM

Once one enters this exciting altcoin universe, it is difficult to get rid of this strange attachment, because we continually wonder about the innovations that emerge, the divisions and conflicts and the spectacular announcements.

I was actually quite successful in other online businesses, but once I learned about cryptocurrencies a couple of years ago, I knew that this was what I was looking for and there is no way I can separate myself from this.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:24:38 PM

If you are invested in cryptos or plan to invest, there is indeed no other way then spend every day hours to read the news and analyse the new coin offers, because they are not regulated and you have a huge choice. But no regulation and you have to spend a lot of time is better than regulation and the public press tells you what you should do. And if you really did your due diligence, you can have a great winning rate as a thank you for your efforts.

Crypto world is a huge market that people can't analyze in just a day but if your focus is on long term needs then you should invest on established coins i think, do analyze the top 30 at the coinmarketcap and you will probably pick good coins for sure. My life now are with crypto because it helps me a lot for my needs and i believe in the future of it no matter what.
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:16:00 AM

I suppose all will agree with me here, but when you start dealing with cryptocurrency you become an addict. It will be really difficult to quit with it, as you will need this hype and a total chase. Probably quitting  dealing with it, you have to fide some new addiction that gives you adrenaline and…money.
nakamote

Activity: 210

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:36:21 AM

My life would be better,i am in a nice place with a lot of business maybe traveling around the world while doing business.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 11:55:58 AM

I think you must just find another thing that you love doing. At least another challenge maybe that will better yourself on other aspects.

ogini

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:10:57 PM

Can,t denied this fact, i always check the news market to see the crypto latest ,even after i have sold my crypto i still check price.
maralet2020

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:31:33 PM

good discussion. if you have career. crypto is just like a part time.
mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:35:31 PM

If the market keeps good profits i will be a fiat milionaire in just few months,maybe a billionaire in few years.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
lady-odyvan

Activity: 126

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:34:52 AM

Crypto is just a business, so if you wanna be successful you should be in sync with the market, news etc. To be addicted more or less is inevitable as for me.

Orsenise

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:57:13 AM

why are you so depressed? You've made money and you've lost money, that's how the crypto space works. This is why you always need to have "rules" not only in life but especially in investing. One of these rules is to invest only what you are willing to lose, or what you can afford to lose. Many are just throwing money in the space and expect miracles, without considering whether they will be able to pay off various other things while they try to get rich. Before investing in anything get a paper and pen out (or open Excel) and do various calculations about how investing in something can impact you financially. You can develop positive and negative scenarios in order to be kinda ready in order to survive the crypto roller coaster.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: