Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:09:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: account banned  (Read 311 times)
Stofar (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:15:48 AM

Today when I just login and I saw this message, this is my banned account. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=921634 What did I wrong? How I can get unban? Please help me.

Sorry you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
You have been banned by a forum moderator. You may appeal here: banappeals-w6pquw43@theymos.e4ward.com .
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
allathere

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:28:18 AM

My friend you maked a huge number of posts in a day....
You joined on 20 November and posted 250 posts in just a day.. It's looks like spam because you are posting on every thread and doing spam.... Post only in limit.... I think this is the reason of banning(this is my think)

Thanks...
pagi2

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:28:49 AM

I think you're copy/pasting other posts or some article in somewhere else and the moderator knew this.
Stofar (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:30:13 AM

You joined on 20 November and posted 250 posts in just a day.. It's looks like spam because you are posting on every thread and doing spam.... Post only in limit.... I think this is the reason of banning(this is my think)

Thanks...
I was not spamming, I was writing my opinion.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:30:44 AM

Plagiarism:

https://freedman.club/en/btc-ugrozhaet-korrupcii/
The available limited data indicate a positive correlation between the friendly to bitcoin normative environment and good governance.
This may indicate that the potential for digital currencies and the basic technology of Blockchain may pose a threat to countries with a low level of corruption, which is typically inherent in the abuse of public power for private benefits.
Copy:
The available limited data indicate a positive correlation between friendly to bitcoin normative environment and good governance.  This may indicate that the potential for digital currencies and the basic technology of Blockchain may pose a threat to countries with a low level of corruption, which is typically inherent in the abuse of public power for private benefits.

It's perma ban...
iconicavs

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:42:24 PM

Thanks...

Bitcoin is kind of sensitive. My friend once told me that there is a limit when posting. If you post from time to time and reach the limit it might ban you. And as I can see, he/she clearly crossed the line of posting rules. Maybe it was misinterpreted as spam because of the amount of post in just one day.

dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:09:54 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2017, 01:45:14 AM by dillpicklechips

Thanks...

Bitcoin is kind of sensitive. My friend once told me that there is a limit when posting. If you post from time to time and reach the limit it might ban you. And as I can see, he/she clearly crossed the line of posting rules. Maybe it was misinterpreted as spam because of the amount of post in just one day.
Nope. As long your posts are on topic and contribute relevance to the discussion then there will be no problem even if it goes over tens to hundreds but it makes no sense to have 400 posts in 4 hours (for example). In this case, it is impossible to create a constructive post for about 36 seconds per post (it would be much lesser if you try to pick a good topic to reply).

P.S. Refer to the above posts for the "real" reason.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:40:57 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2017, 08:36:15 PM by marlboroza

Thanks...

Nope. As long your posts are on topic and contribute relevance to the discussion then there will be no problem even if it goes over tens to hundreds but it makes no sense to have 400 posts in 4 hours (for example). In this case, it is impossible to create a constructive post for about 36 seconds per post (it would be much lesser if you try to pick a good topic to reply).
As I can see he didn't make 270 posts in 2 days, he made 270 posts in 30 days, that is 9 posts per day on average and it is not the reason why he was banned.  Roll Eyes
Moderator already explained that he was banned because plagiarism.
OP please lock the topic.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: