Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:13:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285042 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:33:51 PM

Excellent project with a working exchange. Has the project already had an airdrop or a bounty company? I did not see such a topic in the local branch, there were no translations either?
I did not see that the company was conducting a bounty, but I would like to take part in it because the project is gaining popularity
Not yet bud, I think too that they need now a bounty campaign to help the project gain more people to support it from its development. Also, more people means popularity is increasing which has a good effect for the project.

Bounty programs is one of the best way to make the project to be popular in the this forum and also in social media. I am hoping soon that they will announced us with positive news.

Creating programs like that establish massive audience on that way the project can reach more supporters and investors through their bounties.  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lin0sspice (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:50:15 PM

I am still wondering about the past ICO 175K VELOX tokens. If there were all sold out or not? I think I didn't see any updates on that one. I will wait for the admin's answer.
92,000 VLX of the 175,000 VLX offered were sold.

It's very good that the stock exchange is developing and in the best possible version I would like to see the trade with a bank card.
I don't think it quite useful in this platform because they already implemented 'anonymous' to the platform and if you use a bank card for trade, you definitely share your identification with the platform.
We do not have any sort of fiat association on our current or on any of our future platforms. We will never, ever accept any sort of fiat currency on any of our platforms.

Excellent project with a working exchange. Has the project already had an airdrop or a bounty company? I did not see such a topic in the local branch, there were no translations either?
I did not see that the company was conducting a bounty, but I would like to take part in it because the project is gaining popularity
Not yet bud, I think too that they need now a bounty campaign to help the project gain more people to support it from its development. Also, more people means popularity is increasing which has a good effect for the project.

Bounty programs is one of the best way to make the project to be popular in the this forum and also in social media. I am hoping soon that they will announced us with positive news.

Creating programs like that establish massive audience on that way the project can reach more supporters and investors through their bounties.  Smiley

Bounty programs are proven to make any project popular in different social media platforms and channels. With such, this project will increase its viewers and engagements. After that they can gain more investors as well as supporters.

We will be releasing a managed bounty campaign after the whitepaper release.

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:16:17 PM

It also enriches the Velox platform with the better traffic if super bounty plans was launched it attracts all the supporters to utilize this opportunity and spread the word Velox to all the other social channels and reach the potential investors.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 05:17:22 PM

They will soon launch the bounty programme after the launch of their whitepaper according to the announcement from the team member. That would really go much more smooth and also several good investors will get attracted towards this project soon.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:29:57 PM

So much good news from the developer in one day! I do not even know which is more glad, every news carries a chance for the growth of the coin
but now the crypto world is in trouble, the price of coins today is getting more and more humble, will all of this will always be bad news for all of us.

It's irrelevant to some degree what the market is doing as long as the Velox dev is building the product. We all know how much fun green numbers are only because we know how much stress red numbers are Wink
I am also confused what they are planning, but this is good news because velox touched the current green figure. this is very irrelevant for now.
Velox is actually going to do great job ahead so i think that more and more peoples will invest into the project for a better future as this project is surely going to be much profitable for future.
hopefully what we hope this project can do well. we always give support to this project in order for them the spirit to do their duty and achieve success.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:44:30 PM

So much good news from the developer in one day! I do not even know which is more glad, every news carries a chance for the growth of the coin
but now the crypto world is in trouble, the price of coins today is getting more and more humble, will all of this will always be bad news for all of us.

It's irrelevant to some degree what the market is doing as long as the Velox dev is building the product. We all know how much fun green numbers are only because we know how much stress red numbers are Wink
I am also confused what they are planning, but this is good news because velox touched the current green figure. this is very irrelevant for now.
Velox is actually going to do great job ahead so i think that more and more peoples will invest into the project for a better future as this project is surely going to be much profitable for future.
hopefully what we hope this project can do well. we always give support to this project in order for them the spirit to do their duty and achieve success.
Even i will always support the project as i have some of my funds invested into the project. This project is really going to have some good profits ahead and that is what attracted me to this project. Hope it also attracted several other investors.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 05:47:57 PM

It's very good that the stock exchange is developing and in the best possible version I would like to see the trade with a bank card.
I don't think it quite useful in this platform because they already implemented 'anonymous' to the platform and if you use a bank card for trade, you definitely share your identification with the platform.
Bank card will be more hectic. The main reason for these platforms is to perform everything online, seemlessly. And also anonymity is at stake.
There is actaully no need for cards here is really unneccessary and un called for It might catually break down anonimity when that happens and am sure thats going to affect VLX intergrity

Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:04:01 PM

Bank card will be more hectic. The main reason for these platforms is to perform everything online, seemlessly. And also anonymity is at stake.
There is actaully no need for cards here is really unneccessary and un called for It might catually break down anonimity when that happens and am sure thats going to affect VLX intergrity
The team would look forward for a better security and safety of the users so i am sure that anything they would do, it would be great for all of us. This project is really doing a great work and will continue once they launch their platform successfully.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:16:20 PM

Bounty campaign is a great way to spread the word about the project. It helps the platform to gain new followers which in turn helps the platform to grow. I think they should definitely go ahead the idea of bounty campaigns.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:20:30 PM

Hopefully vlx will get traders interwst again with crypto because of its not personal verification platform.

Yeah, I have a strong feeling that velox will get traders interest to try and invest in their Anonymous Crypto Trading & Exchanging site. It just need to promote well to attracts many investors.
Yeah, as of this time project still in progress which in some point we ask on our self how long this project is in processing stage. Hopefully devs will update us regarding the status of this project, as I believe there is a good potential in the future to be a trading and exchange site.

In my opinion the developer already tries from all, it is worth looking only at the latest news. At once there are a lot of positive news inspiring tranquility for the future of the project.

Yeah, and as I browse with their latest roadmap it seems that the project will still have so many activities to do. What I didn't  see is that there is no bounty program which I think is so useful to help the project to be more popular in the market.

Bounty program can follow afterwards, it will be better for a project to focus on developing their platform before they introduce it to more people so that they can avoid any negative feedbacks. It's better to find out the bugs and other things that need to be fixed before the huge market.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:25:51 PM

VLX is a highly potential project with great experts working with it and they have also gathered good investment. This project will become very successful in the future and give huge profits to all its supporting peoples and investor too.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:51:13 PM

Pretty sure that VLX did have a campaign at one point or am I confusing it with some other project? IIRC it ended pretty early on before people noticed
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 07:30:54 PM

Hopefully vlx will get traders interwst again with crypto because of its not personal verification platform.

Yeah, I have a strong feeling that velox will get traders interest to try and invest in their Anonymous Crypto Trading & Exchanging site. It just need to promote well to attracts many investors.
Yeah, as of this time project still in progress which in some point we ask on our self how long this project is in processing stage. Hopefully devs will update us regarding the status of this project, as I believe there is a good potential in the future to be a trading and exchange site.

In my opinion the developer already tries from all, it is worth looking only at the latest news. At once there are a lot of positive news inspiring tranquility for the future of the project.

Yeah, and as I browse with their latest roadmap it seems that the project will still have so many activities to do. What I didn't  see is that there is no bounty program which I think is so useful to help the project to be more popular in the market.
Yes, it is very pleasant when the developer is engaged in the project without cease. He not only has thought up the good idea and waits, he also tries to accelerate process on his promoting.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:37:57 PM

I'm glad that the stock exchange appears more and more, so we will get an excellent and inexpensive service for exchanging crypto and fiat.

The team are really serious, not other ICO's don't even have any updates and news. But VELOX is going up. Surely many potential investors will recognize the hard work of the team. Expecting for more exciting and innovative ideas from this project.
I fully support your opinion. Potential investors and investors who have already invested in the project should see all the efforts of the team and what they could already achieve
The team is really pushing its boundaries. Great to see new updates from the project. The team is surely catching some pace and is getting ready for the big release.

Yup, and I guess they have caught the attention of the potential investors and their supporters by their released update. Such a great news! It's the best time to settle your investment on the project.
Gaining the attention of many potential/future investors is really a great thing for the team and platform itself. It will really help a lot in order to fund well the Velox Project for a more better and reliable development of it.
yes it's very difficult to get investor and also can be hasty to make them believe your idea.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:44:55 PM

Bounty program can follow afterwards, it will be better for a project to focus on developing their platform before they introduce it to more people so that they can avoid any negative feedbacks. It's better to find out the bugs and other things that need to be fixed before the huge market.
Yes that is a great plan. First thing to do is to prioritzed first the thing that should be done first for the better development of this project to attain its goal and plan for the community and for the people around. But just like other people here, I will be well glad if the Velox Project will have its bounty campaigns for more promotions of this project in the community.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:43:31 PM

VLX is a highly potential project with great experts working with it and they have also gathered good investment. This project will become very successful in the future and give huge profits to all its supporting peoples and investor too.
Yes. About "VeloxCoin.org is underway to be migrated to a new domain and undergoing a complete revamp which will include a greater amount of information about the project and its upcoming endeavours" will be Veloxexchange.com? I still keep observing about new domain of our project.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:59:43 PM

Voting for our Velox Project at blockflolio:  https://feedback.blockfolio.com/exchange-requests/p/velox-exchange. They already have 15 votes, give more for gain 50 votes, everyone.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:05:06 PM

Yes, absolutely the project has higher possibilities to expand more in future. If they want to become more popular as well as successful then they need to offer bounty campaign. This campaign help to attract more investors towards the project.

drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:51:35 AM

I'm glad that the stock exchange appears more and more, so we will get an excellent and inexpensive service for exchanging crypto and fiat.

The team are really serious, not other ICO's don't even have any updates and news. But VELOX is going up. Surely many potential investors will recognize the hard work of the team. Expecting for more exciting and innovative ideas from this project.

That's at least what we can hope for. As I said before the market is a weird thing. You would think hard work will be rewarded, but that's not always what happens.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:09:48 AM

Voting for our Velox Project at blockflolio:  https://feedback.blockfolio.com/exchange-requests/p/velox-exchange. They already have 15 votes, give more for gain 50 votes, everyone.

Pretty sure 50 Votes is not really hard to get because of many supporters and investors who really want Velox to succeed improving they're all in one exchange site. Thanks for the reminder anyway,

Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: