Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:05:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285031 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 08:06:16 PM

Yeah, a lot of people already aware about this project and now they are expecting something that the dev will do to make this project continues success in the coming weeks.
They have been here for a while so basically they will deliver either way just that the pacing is kinda slow but the overall work is perfect

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:42:40 PM

Many people, they are awaiting their exchange, many people have been following the platform for a long time and many are participating in the hope, they are looking forward to better returns than they invested. It seems they've done really hard work for this and hope they're successful

Yeah, the investors and supporters really expecting a big profit in return that is why they are keep supporting this project and hoping that the project will become very popular and successful too.
Yeah because of the teams hard work how many people have invested in the project and the team is working hard when achieving success hopefully they meet their targets and make everyone who invested in this project profitable.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:52:58 PM

Decent project, the exchanger is simple and very easy to use. I like the fact that the team is engaged in the project
The exchange for this project would really be much popular and famous ahead which would indeed atttract a huge number of investors and users to the project which will indeed proove a better future for velox.
Hope that the exchange for velox project is launched soon because i am really eager to use their exchange to trade for some coins and i am sure that it is really going to go much smooth and intresting.
Like as many others are waiting for them to launch their exchange, many people have been following the platform for a very long time and it seems like they have worked really hard for this and hopefully they're successful.
Yes bud thats true many people is eagerly waiting for thier second launching and hopefully they will not fail this time.

Yeah, a lot of people already aware about this project and now they are expecting something that the dev will do to make this project continues success in the coming weeks.
Indeed. This project will become more popular because of their second launching of the project, definitely I wont miss this opportunity.
Yes, I agree with your opinion on this project. Due to the second launching of the project, the platform will be become more popular as well as it will gain attention towards the investors. I think everyone will use this opportunity wisely and everyone will take part to support this project.

The team launches a bounty program and this is quite a great decision because their project will be known here in this forum and what is good about their platform is that they already have their own trading site. So, I think more and more bounty hunters will come to join the program.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:04:35 PM

Many people, they are awaiting their exchange, many people have been following the platform for a long time and many are participating in the hope, they are looking forward to better returns than they invested. It seems they've done really hard work for this and hope they're successful

Yeah, the investors and supporters really expecting a big profit in return that is why they are keep supporting this project and hoping that the project will become very popular and successful too.
I already represent, those early investors who have appeared before all here are how glad. They sit, drink tea and see how fast the project, especially his community and together with him, respectively, scales develops.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:12:46 PM

Decent project, the exchanger is simple and very easy to use. I like the fact that the team is engaged in the project
The exchange for this project would really be much popular and famous ahead which would indeed atttract a huge number of investors and users to the project which will indeed proove a better future for velox.
Hope that the exchange for velox project is launched soon because i am really eager to use their exchange to trade for some coins and i am sure that it is really going to go much smooth and intresting.
Like as many others are waiting for them to launch their exchange, many people have been following the platform for a very long time and it seems like they have worked really hard for this and hopefully they're successful.
Yes bud thats true many people is eagerly waiting for thier second launching and hopefully they will not fail this time.

Indeed. This project will become more popular because of their second launching of the project, definitely I wont miss this opportunity.
Yes, I agree with your opinion on this project. Due to the second launching of the project, the platform will be become more popular as well as it will gain attention towards the investors. I think everyone will use this opportunity wisely and everyone will take part to support this project.

The team launches a bounty program and this is quite a great decision because their project will be known here in this forum and what is good about their platform is that they already have their own trading site. So, I think more and more bounty hunters will come to join the program.

I really think that it is time for them to launch the bounty program. I hope that they will be very active in social media because that's going to give confidence to their supporters.
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:08:08 PM

I already represent, those early investors who have appeared before all here are how glad. They sit, drink tea and see how fast the project, especially his community and together with him, respectively, scales develops.
From the beginning Velox team is doing hard work by actively involving fixing all the bugs by understanding the root causes and figuring out the resolutions on priority and satisfying all the traders by actively communicating.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:16:43 PM

I really think that it is time for them to launch the bounty program. I hope that they will be very active in social media because that's going to give confidence to their supporters.

Bounty campaign is already launched and looks promising. If you think that 1 VLX is currently 0.00013 btc , I would recommend just hurry up and participate: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3427010
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:37:49 PM

First time investors are highly benefitted who choose velox as their choice and also they tasted good profits than the expected level as team is experienced now can we expect the same success even for the second time investors.
vensky

Activity: 177
Merit: 88

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:40:18 PM

Well finally we got it, same bounty manager) Can't wait to participate! That's definitely good news for today!!!!!!11
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:55:37 PM

well, problem is normal and on my opinion it's ok to attacked as long as the system will never hacked like what happened on etherdelta. Hopefully on this project all staffs and dev will aware on that possible happenings because as I observed on this project it have a bright future.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:01:20 AM

well, problem is normal and on my opinion it's ok to attacked as long as the system will never hacked like what happened on etherdelta. Hopefully on this project all staffs and dev will aware on that possible happenings because as I observed on this project it have a bright future.

Everything seems normal but Dev team need to build an action plan to not get these repeated and they also should actively proceed with resolutions and document all the root cause and bugs which easily help team to work immediately next time without delay.
rapi

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:41:45 AM

I am as a beginner very happy to be proud of this great project. And I do not want to wait too long to join this great project.
I also support and hope that anyone who is working on this project will be great for the future.
manusiakarton

Activity: 560
Merit: 309

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:57:18 AM

I am as a beginner very happy to be proud of this great project. And I do not want to wait too long to join this great project.
I also support and hope that anyone who is working on this project will be great for the future.
this coin does look good why do not you join this project right away? did this project hold a bounty and I entered the site did not see any team where I could see it .

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
khanamir76

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:40:10 AM

going strong keep up the good work
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:14:33 AM

I know that many have invested in this project and are waiting for not only the appearance of new users, but also the growth in the cost of coins
Even if the amount of investment is not giant small investors are also worried about investments and are waiting for the receipt of dividends
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:11:30 AM

Bounty campaign is a good and easy way to make a promotion which it will help the project grow more and raise funds. This is the essential of all ICO's.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:15:42 AM

Erm what does having tea and sitting and seeing how fast the project is in any way related to the development of the project?? I'm confused
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:05:25 AM

Bounty campaign is already launched and looks promising. If you think that 1 VLX is currently 0.00013 btc , I would recommend just hurry up and participate: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3427010
This is great news! I have been following this project for a long time and launching a company of bounty is an excellent opportunity to get coins!
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:34:34 AM

The community of the project is getting bigger and better since we know that the developer is a legit person with so many experience.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:32:53 AM

The community of the project is getting bigger and better since we know that the developer is a legit person with so many experience.
I admire the admins and moderators as well because of them they made this project popular and gathered a lot of individuals to join thier project.
Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: